Disney Magic November 10th, 2019 Very MerryTime Cruise

8. No allergies or concerns
9. Green, Orange, Silver

*also it won't let me post many in a row. It says I can only post again in 55 minutes! Not sure if I am doing something wrong, but I will be back in a bit to finish posting!!

8. No allergies or concerns
9. Green, Orange, Silver

*also it won't let me post many in a row. It says I can only post again in 55 minutes! Not sure if I am doing something wrong, but I will be back in a bit to finish posting!!
Well I have all your information entered into the spreadsheet, and I have let the group know that you are here.
The system is silly sometimes with its restrictions. There have been some people that have abused the rules, and made it bad for the rest of us. I believe I saw that you were at 7. All you will need is 3 more posts. When you get there, I will send you a PM to welcome you to the FE group, and another that has the FE spreadsheet. Just keep trying and you'll get there.
If you read my last Monday Forget Me Nots, remember planning is half the fun of the vacation. Don't let anxiety sneak in and steal that fun away,
~Tink~
P.S. I'm preaching to myself too, I totally ooppppppps on the painting of an FE last night (it looked like a paint bomb went off) and the stress came in hard (mental break down - OCD). My husband had to come and remind me of my own words. LOL:rolleyes2

Yay I'm back! Lol we do like Star Wars too! The kids are excited to check out Star Wars at WDW!

We are also big classic Disney movie fans (Lion King, Aladdin...), Magic Kingdom and of course Dole Whip!

We are also big classic Disney movie fans (Lion King, Aladdin...), Magic Kingdom and of course Dole Whip!
You are at 10! I'll add you to the FE group conversation, and send you the spreadsheet when I get on the computer in the morning.

Welcome to our FE group! We have some added questions (and answers) in our group conversation so you can get to know everyone and so we can get to know you and your family, and your likes/dislikes! One month to cruising and everyone is so excited!

Welcome to our FE group! We have some added questions (and answers) in our group conversation so you can get to know everyone and so we can get to know you and your family, and your likes/dislikes! One month to cruising and everyone is so excited!

Thanks so much! We are very excited as well! Sounds good. How do I get to the group conversation? I am new at this! :)

Thanks so much! We are very excited as well! Sounds good. How do I get to the group conversation? I am new at this! :)
At the top of your Page should be an envelope button Whem Tink adds you to the “conversation” you should be able to see it there. That’s the best place to ask questions and get answers specific to our FE group.

I have sent you the spreadsheet and added you to the group. As Greenmachinex4 mentioned below you can find those in the mail slot above. If you have any other questions. I would be happy to help.
At the top of your Page should be an envelope button Whem Tink adds you to the “conversation” you should be able to see it there. That’s the best place to ask questions and get answers specific to our FE group.

~Tink~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!