Disney Magic: May 12th, 2019 13-Night Eastbound Transatlantic Cruise from Miami to Barcelona

Hi everyone! Can anyone be as excited as I am? Now what kind of question is that!! My two sons (19 and 20yo) will be joining me. We are all platinum members but this is our first EBTA. I am ready!! I took care of all the port adventures for us and since we're staying in Barcelona for awhile, I even booked us to see Montserrat when we arrive. It's better than waiting until 2pm for the hotel. Upon arrival in Barcelona, we have booked a small group tour with BarcelonaDayTours into Montserrat and would love to have you join us! The cost is 69 Euros per person. They have us scheduled 8:30-1:30. They can drop you back to the ship or to your hotel. I' ve heard wonderful things about them from former Disney travelers. I've always wanted to see this and am so excited. Please take a moment to view what they offer and contacthem for more info. Let me know if you want to join us! We would be honored!

Has there really been no one here since end of Feb, almost two months ago??!

Is everyone somewhere else or what?

Is there a meet up or FE list? This is only our second Disney cruise and I was keen to participate!

Kia ora,
Jennifer

As someone else said (although I didn't know the site was not to be named), the FE groups on that site closed like yesterday. But I went last minute on a cruise in October, and you can probably join a group under the "pixie dust" method. We were added to a group, but the other families did not have to give us anything, since they may have already had their gifts completed. But they did. I don't know that I got everything that others got, but we certainly got a LOT! And we, of course, gave everyone on the list FE gifts.

PlasticKiwis/Jennifer - And if you can't join a group for some reason, let me know and I'll at least put you our list so your family gets something!

Well, I am not only amazed but truly disappointed. Many months ago I inquired about a FE group and no one responded. I have no idea what “another site that must not be named” means. This will be our 19th Disney Cruise and I have never seen a thread on this web site with so little information. Any groups formed have not been welcoming here. We don’t do Facebook or any other social media.
That said I am very happy that the Hawaii group we are traveling with next year is more enthusiastic and welcoming. Our thread already has a ton more pages and many people are so much more welcoming.
As a parent traveling with a special needs child I find this very disheartening.
We will of course be bringing small gifts so that my daughter can deliver to the FE’s placed on board. It is something that she enjoys doing. So those random gifts are from us. I also will be bringing gifts for her so that she feels welcome.
We wish you all a wonderful sailing.

Oh, and if you are like me and still want to make sure you participate in the FE. Please give me your cabin number and information on this site and I will make sure that we bring you something and your cabin isn’t missed.

:tinker:pixiedust::sail:

NonnaJoa - I didn't do FB until recently either, and so I know how you feel. I had to search for the groups, too, and would have preferred to do things here rather than there. I would love to drop some things off for your family through the cruise, if you'll share your room number and names. We're Kimberly (adult) and Savannah (10 yrs old) in Room 2610.

PlasticKiwis/Jennifer - And if you can't join a group for some reason, let me know and I'll at least put you our list so your family gets something!

Thank you Kimberly!

Aha! I have fallen out with FB and no longer use it...we have been traveling since 12th April with very patchy wifi, so this has been my first chance to check back! Thank you for connecting and sharing your cabin number!

We are in cabin 7063, Jennifer & Jason and our daughter April is just 7. Our friends And their 2 sons had a nightmare journey from NZ, got stuck in Houston finally arriving late this afternoon. This is their first cruise EVER!! I forgot to ask if she brought stuff for gifting (I had mentioned it months ago). So they may like to join too if they did?

I'm not sure how it works or what's next, so I will drop a note to your cabin in case you don't see this post (as we board in 12 hrs haha!).

Trying. To. Sleep....lol

Anybody here who also traveled with an ESTA to the US? Seems something went wrong processing our departure and we got an e-mail we have 10 days left to leave the country! I'll supply more information if there is anybody else here who used this type of visa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!