Disney Magic- March 3, 2019 -5 nights from Miami.

NnmnJ00

Earning My Ears
Excited for this cruise next year. This is my second. I am so excited!!

Last edited:
I forgot to mention we will be celebrating our 15th anniversary

Last edited:
Hello!

This is my first Disney Cruise. I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time. Figured my 50th birthday was a great time to do it. It will be me and my 25 year old son. So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be our 1st Disney Cruise. DD's 1st cruise. Celebrating our 14th anniversary and her birthday. Very excited about Marvel Day at Sea :yay:. We have started watching the Marvel Movies together :happytv:.

Anyone participating in a Fish Extender (FE) gift exchange?
Dressing up for Pirate's Night?

Hi this is our first Disney Cruise ,family of 4 our girls are 9 and 7 we are super excited. Does anyone have information on a fish extender for this cruise.

Hi this is our first Disney Cruise ,family of 4 our girls are 9 and 7 we are super excited. Does anyone have information on a fish extender for this cruise.

We are too! 1st cruise too! This thread isn't very active. No response to my post, and you're the 1st post since mine. I joined a FB group for this cruise. They have FE groups set up for this cruise. I just joined the group last week.

Hello from Wisconsin,
This is our first Disney Cruise. Two families of 4 and one grandmother (me). Four boys between 3 and 10. We can’t wait.....

We definitely plan on costumes for Pirate night. Would like to learn more about fish extenders

:welcome:
This thread isn't very active. Maybe closer to the cruise it will pick up.

We have costumes for Pirate Nights and are dressing up (shirts) on the MDAS (DD will be in costume). There is a FB group for this cruise. This is our 1st Disney Cruise. Definitely different than planning our WDW trips, but we are very excited. I've researched FE thoroughly. Ha! The FB group has FE groups set up. What do you want to know about FE? Google search has a lot of results, there are a few threads about FE on here, and PP on FB have answered questions about FE.

PP make there own FE, but I am purchasing ours from Etsy. I am decorating our door too. I have started getting gifts. Hope this helps! :boat:

DCL guests will be the first to meet Captain Marvel when she makes her debut during exclusive Marvel Day at Sea sailings in 2019!

For the first time ever, guests will encounter one of the most powerful heroes in the Marvel universe as part of an action-packed, day-long celebration aboard select Disney Magic sailings departing Jan. 6 through March 8 from Miami.

Captain Marvel joins the event’s awesome line-up of Super Heroes and villains, including Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow, Thor, Loki, Spider-Man, Black Panther, Doctor Strange and more. With this VIP list of heroes, even Tony Stark would be envious!

In addition to these heroic encounters, Marvel Day at Sea features an extraordinary deck show spectacular, themed youth activities, special merchandise, and unique food and beverage offerings.

Find out more about Marvel Day at Sea here. And don’t forget to catch Marvel Studios’ “Captain Marvel” in theaters and aboard all Disney Cruise Line ships on March 8.

cxmnvbbfsjkfdf92302-768x432.jpg

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...up-of-super-heroes-aboard-disney-cruise-line/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter