Disney Magic Kingdoms?

Newsies

Headlines don't sell papes.
Anyone have it?

It reminds me of the High School Story game everyone in my high school played semi-ironically on our iPads but with Disney characters. How does everyone here like it?

I am obsessed with the game. It just bothers me how it takes so long to unlock rides because I want to keep building haha. I'm currently a level 9. It came out at a good time as I'm currently stuck on the Easter Bingo on Tsum Tsum. 350exp is impossible!!

Anyone have it?

It reminds me of the High School Story game everyone in my high school played semi-ironically on our iPads but with Disney characters. How does everyone here like it?
I love HSS and Hollywood U! I haven't played them in forever. As for the Magic Kingdoms game, I'll be downloading it on my Kindle. Does it require an internet connection? I'd like to play it on the way down to Disney on Saturday.

I have it and I'm always playing it! It's really addicting but time consuming...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter