Disney Magic Kingdoms

Striking Gold for Aurora's worthless pixels comfy costume. Need 550 for costume, top 50 get leaderboard award. Long list of things that generate trophies in the "news" email icon. Wish the characters tab would tell us who can earn trophies also.

Event started just about an hour ago and the first place on my board has 51. Hahaha, that’s laughable. Good thing I couldn’t care less where I placed.

Not worried about the leaderboard at all on this one. I've got five characters that can do these (Iago in my chest this morning), and I think if I push it, I can make it to unlocking Aurora.

I got the Sultan from today's Aladdin chest.

All I want on the event are the 50 trophies needed for another Aladdin chest. Like BatB, I missed the original event and had only Aladdin, Jasmine, and Streets of Agrabah. Al & Jas need other characters and attractions I don't have for their Trophy tasks. Sultan can actually get trophies by himself at Level 1!

I have Mickey, Goofy, Woody and Hamm also working on trophies.

I got the Sultan from today's Aladdin chest.

All I want on the event are the 50 trophies needed for another Aladdin chest. Like BatB, I missed the original event and had only Aladdin, Jasmine, and Streets of Agrabah. Al & Jas need other characters and attractions I don't have for their Trophy tasks. Sultan can actually get trophies by himself at Level 1!

I have Mickey, Goofy, Woody and Hamm also working on trophies.

I also got him! Had a nice progression of getting Sultan from the chest, 10 gems for daily progress and 12 gems from completing Aladdin characters. :thumbsup2 would be nice to be able to do that ever morning when the calendar resets.:rotfl:

Of course I sent out a number of trophy characters before the daily reset so I’ve got to wait a few hours to sent those characters out trophy hunting. Also sucks having to chose between collecting trophies or Sultans items, but guess the Sultan can wait. While I don’t care about the comfy costumes, it doesn’t make any sense not to try and get it. I can live without the top 50 decoration though.

I also got him! Had a nice progression of getting Sultan from the chest, 10 gems for daily progress and 12 gems from completing Aladdin characters. :thumbsup2 would be nice to be able to do that ever morning when the calendar resets.:rotfl:

Of course I sent out a number of trophy characters before the daily reset so I’ve got to wait a few hours to sent those characters out trophy hunting. Also sucks having to chose between collecting trophies or Sultans items, but guess the Sultan can wait. While I don’t care about the comfy costumes, it doesn’t make any sense not to try and get it. I can live without the top 50 decoration though.

I also, also got Sultan! And that completed that set for me so go 12 gems and he can help collect trophies so all in all pretty happy with that

Reminder a few of the Aladdin attractions earn trophies (I had some in storage)

Event started just about an hour ago and the first place on my board has 51. Hahaha, that’s laughable. Good thing I couldn’t care less where I placed.

I checked the game Facebook page and someone posted that the leader on their board already has 1,300 trophies ... Guess they really wanted two of Aurora's comfy costume

How do I collect hidden trophies?
They're not "hidden" in the sense that the chests are. If you click on the envelope at the top right of the playing board, it lists the characters and attractions through which you can get the trophies. Send the right characters out on the tasks with the trophy icon and you will collect them when the task is up. Make sure that you have out all of the Aladdin attractions because those, along with Jumpin' Jellyfish, will also yield trophies when their countdown time is finished. Hope this helps you!

The Grandmother Willow attraction is quite lovely. I like the blue and the floating critters. I have always been a fan of Jumpin' Jellyfish for the fish movement.

I pulled the Float from my "trophies" chest. Anti-climactic, but it's better than a decoration.

Got my 550 Trophies and my Aurora Comfy costume. While I’ve had little to no interest in the entire comfy costume thing, I think they won me over with this one. 🙄 The comfy costume is completely worthless. No new jobs, quests, side quests or rewards available.

Actually doing better than anticipated for Meeko. Have 24/40 Raspberries and 15/20 hats. Pocahontas ia at level 5and needs 5 more hats.

Onward
Dad - 8 (need 20 hats)
Ian - 9
Laurel - 9 (need 2 hats)
Manticore - 8
Colt - 9 (need 9 hats)

Lady & the Tramp
Lady
Jock - 9 (need 17 hats)

Aladdin
Sultan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!