Disney Magic Kingdoms

Glad to hear Elsa will be available, and I'm assuming not via legendary chest.

correct. They will be earned somehow along with the three new characters from Frozen 2. Oh least I forget there are two new outfits, one for Elsa and one for Anna. If you already have Anna/Elsa, you will just advance quicker.

I'll tell ya, Gameloft. Words cannot express how truly "ready" I am to welcome characters that I have never seen before. Bring 'em on!

Sometimes I wonder if Gameloft reads this thread. ...then I wonder if they consider comments like these as actually being serious.

Think about the new costumes for characters. I am so excited. Lol>:(

I’m looking forward to possibly getting all those new unknown ethnic characters and paying premium for that salamander and water horse.

Note: the upcoming Event will be a short Event not a Tower Challenge. Starting 11/26 and you will be able to get Anna and Elsa if you don’t already have them and Olaf will be available as Premium character. Frozen characters will be balanced and require more tokens going forward. So if not leveled finish them.

watching the stream now - in addition to being able to get Anna and Elsa via storyline quests (and Olaf as premium character) there will be:
- 3 new attractions: Stone Giant Waterfall, Enchanted Forest, and Water Spirit Wave Ride
- 3 new characters: (they didn't say the names as to not spoil the movie - but a guy, a girl, and the little lizard looking thing)
- 2 new costumes (one for Elsa, one for Anna)

GameLoft definitely looks at major forums, most devs do. But they also have metrics, which often differ from perception. I’d say it’s pretty universal that we as a forum hate the gambling aspect of purchased chests. Yet GameLoft continues to expand them. That leads to one of 2 possible conclusions. Either the game is dying and they want to squeeze out every dollar before it reaches critical mass OR despite all the complaining, enough whales continue to purchase those bundles that what free to play users think doesn’t matter that much.

For what it’s worth, I’ve seen posters on reddit & Facebook talk about dropping hundreds of dollars.

I can’t believe no one is talking about the devastating news that Marc-Andre will no longer be the community ambassador and doing the live stream. This came as quite a shock (insert sarcasm here). I’ll miss how he always conveniently skipped over gamers questions during the live stream that he didn’t want to answer. Or how he refused to comment when 30 gamers in a row shared the same frustrations on the live chat. This is a sad day for all of us. Now we will have to learn how someone new will ignore our suggestions and complaints.

Last edited:
I can’t believe no one is talking about the devastating news that Marc-Andre will no longer be the community ambassador and doing the live stream. This came as quite a shock (insert sarcasm here). I’ll miss how he always conveniently skipped over gamers questions during the live stream that he didn’t want to answer. Or how he refused to comment when 30 gamers in a row shared the same frustrations on the live chat. This is a sad day for all of us. Now we will have to learn how someone new will ignore our suggestions and complaints.

I am sure whoever will be replacing him is currently going through training on how to say "wow, I can tell by the comments that so many people are really excited about these changes!"

Character status:
Miguel
Abuelita - 4
Dante - 6
Mama Coco - 5
Mama Imelda - 5
Hector - 2
Ernesto - 7

Pascal - 9

Prince Charming - 8

Dory - 8
Hank - READY TO MAX
Crush - READY TO MAX
Squirt - READY TO MAX
Bruce - READY TO MAX

Progress in a week:
Remaining Characters:
Miguel - 6 (ready for 7)
Abuelita - 5
Dante - 6 (ready for 7)
Mama Coco - 6
Mama Imelda - 6
Hector - 4
Ernesto - 7 (ready for 8)

Prince Charming - 9

Dory - 8 (Coral finished, gonna take awhile)

Last edited:
After the new update, Frozen and Bambi characters each have a token to collect. Snowflake for Frozen characters and a Leaf for Bambi and friends. My guess is that this will be for attraction upgrades.

Do we know what characters will assist with this Frozen mini event?

Also, I echo most frustrations about building enhancements and other features. My biggest issue is that there seems to be little benefit to being a long time player anymore. (I'm looking at you, Mansion Bride)

So looks like the Frozen attractions will need to be enhanced to work on items needed for the new characters

Also, apparently the new guy's name is Ryder (Sure people won't confuse him with Flynn Rider at all)

I did not see any characters helping in the live stream. And there are none at top with frozen characters. As this is a new type mini event, who knows!

I am back from Florida. I go back in 3.5 weeks, so of course there is another event.

IOS:

Pascal: 8
Prince: 8
Dory: 9
Marlin: 9
Miguel: 8
Ernesto: 6
Dante: 6
Mama Imelda: 5
Mama Coco: 5
Abuelita: 6
Hector: 4

Windows:

Louie: 9 (I am so tired of his tokens never dropping)
Pascal: 7 (ditto)
Prince: 8
Bruce: 9
Squirt: 9
Hank: 9
Dory: 8
Miguel: 7
Ernesto: 7
Dante: 5
Mama Imelda: 5
Mama Coco: 5
Abuelita: 4
Hector: 3

For me the worst aspect of the update, by far, is moving the Coco characters to the bottom on the character list! 🤬 While I understand why the do that, it’s incredibly annoying that they feel the need to do that. Once again may I suggest the idea of a tab at the top, or right Visit home tab,that would put ONLY put toons in it that can still be leveled. That would be an incredibly useful feature.

Just got back today at 1:30pm from a five-day visit to WDW. Can't wait to start getting back to this game. Oh wait, yes, I can.

Just got back today at 1:30pm from a five-day visit to WDW. Can't wait to start getting back to this game. Oh wait, yes, I can.

You did fit to watch the live stream though, right? I’d hate finding out that your streak of watching live-streams ended!

Also, wanted the break the sad news to you, Incase you didn’t hear, that Marc-Andre ( whoever 🤬 is) will no longer be the community ambassador and doing the live stream.

For me the worst aspect of the update, by far, is moving the Coco characters to the bottom on the character list! 🤬 While I understand why the do that, it’s incredibly annoying that they feel the need to do that. Once again may I suggest the idea of a tab at the top, or right Visit home tab,that would put ONLY put toons in it that can still be leveled. That would be an incredibly useful feature.

I would take just that the categories are more of a loop/circular so that when you reach the top it would just keep going with the ones at the bottom. At least this way much quicker to get to Coco (in this case) as would just have to scroll up past Frozen and be brought to where Coco is noe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!