Disney Magic Kingdoms

Finally got to the point of welcoming who ever the other skeleton character is. I'm surprised that there are no names attributed to the characters before they are welcomed. 10 guitars, 16 concert posters, 12 ear hats, and 10,000 EC

Finally got to the point of welcoming who ever the other skeleton character is. I'm surprised that there are no names attributed to the characters before they are welcomed. 10 guitars, 16 concert posters, 12 ear hats, and 10,000 EC
Hmm possibly just an oversight because they expect us to know them already? Pretty sure it’s been that way. Plus they did mention Héctor’s name in the dialog, but I already know you don’t read those.

thanks. Hopefully, I am almost there as these tasks while short seem endless in number. Lol!!

thanks. Hopefully, I am almost there as these tasks while short seem endless in number. Lol!!
There are a bunch of smaller baddie tasks then I think a 12 hour task with Miguel, after that you might be able to begin collecting the guitar. I have 122 hours to wait to know for sure.

There are a bunch of smaller baddie tasks then I think a 12 hour task with Miguel, after that you might be able to begin collecting the guitar. I have 122 hours to wait to know for sure.

I have Miguel on that quest now, but won’t be done until around 11 pm for me. Well maybe if I stay awake for the whole baseball game lol.

I feel like I’m doing everything possible to never get to this point.:rotfl: I can’t tell you the last time, if it wasn’t the same character, that I was able to start the next quest. It seems like I sent the required character out on a 6 hour task less than an hour earlier. I think I even sent the person required for a quest out on a task seconds before finishing a quest multiple times.:rotfl:

I feel like I’m doing everything possible to never get to this point.:rotfl: I can’t tell you the last time, if it wasn’t the same character, that I was able to start the next quest. It seems like I sent the required character out on a 6 hour task less than an hour earlier. I think I even sent the person required for a quest out on a task seconds before finishing a quest multiple times.:rotfl:
The tasks for this ridiculous Coco event seem to be unending. It's dragging on and on, and we're not even a week into the event.

The tasks for this ridiculous Coco event seem to be unending. It's dragging on and on, and we're not even a week into the event.

I just haven’t been able to get into this event. Think it’s events in general and not because it’s Coco. 2 days in and I was even forgetting to collect the piñatas when I was logging in. While, in general, I rarely, if even, set timers any more I‘ve found setting a 2 hour timer has really helped. If it goes off and I’m in the middle of something, I’m ignoring it, but it’s worked well as a reminder and actually made things less annoyin.

Anybody else here not have the wish granter challenge come up in their game? I just got a prompt that I finished 2000 and something, but never had the event start in my game. A few people on FB are complaining about the same thing.

Anybody else here not have the wish granter challenge come up in their game? I just got a prompt that I finished 2000 and something, but never had the event start in my game. A few people on FB are complaining about the same thing.
I wonder if people missed seeing the popup? I know I tend to quickly click through anything on the screen without reading it. For these events, sometimes the image is not on the main screen, so you have to go into the event button and find the challenge progress there.

I did not see a wish granted pop up and was also surprised to see my reward post today. I don’t move through the app very quickly and this was the first time in 3 years that I was surprised.

I was surprised by the end of the challenge too. I did actually get the initial pop-up, but it took me a few minutes to remember. Shows how closely I'm following this event.

I was surprised by the end of the challenge too. I did actually get the initial pop-up, but it took me a few minutes to remember. Shows how closely I'm following this event.
Exactly. There isn't any logic behind only some people getting the pop-up alert. I think people just missed the initial screen, and because there was no countdown clock for it like with the last set, they just missed the entire thing.

Exactly. There isn't any logic behind only some people getting the pop-up alert. I think people just missed the initial screen, and because there was no countdown clock for it like with the last set, they just missed the entire thing.
Hmmmm..maybe. Although I do read the pop-ups and I‘ve never missed a leaderboard challenge. Were there any milestone prizes? Or only the one prize for your place on the leaderboard? I never received any milestone prizes (ie for granting 5 wishes, 15 wishes etc...).

What do I have to complete to get to start welcoming Hecter (as SuperNova calls him the other skeleton guy)?? Grr Gameloft- you suck at helping players knowing what to do! Rant over. Miguel at 4, Dante at 2, Ernesto at 2 and I have the Santa Cecilia building. Any clues? Muchas gracias!!

What do I have to complete to get to start welcoming Hecter (as SuperNova calls him the other skeleton guy)?? Grr Gameloft- you suck at helping players knowing what to do! Rant over. Miguel at 4, Dante at 2, Ernesto at 2 and I have the Santa Cecilia building. Any clues? Muchas gracias!!

Was not a Welcome per se but a start to collecting the brown guitar instead of the silver guitar for Ernesto. Miguel starts that quest after endless quests with having to collect the first guitar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!