Disney Magic Kingdoms

Saw that all fabrics for Rapunzel are through leaderboard events. Not sure I'll be able to make those. I am about to go to Disney for my birthday! Saw the fabrics for Bo Peep in Merlin's Shop. Is that going to happen with Rapunzel too?

Disney! Hooray! Have the BEST.BIRTHDAY.EVER!!!! :bday:

Last edited:

Same problem here this morning. Only one bot after almost 9 hours of inactivity. Of course Gameloft is denying there is an issue, and telling me I just need to look more carefully behind buildings check my Wifi connection.

I have tons of frogs, but only 1 bot after 9 hours of inactivity. My guess is this is there way of dialing back and controlling the mini-event refresh rate without reporting it.

Edit to add: I stopped collecting frogs as soon as I reached the last milestone about 2 days ago.

For me, the bot spawn is definitely broken. I have stripped out every attraction that doesn’t have a task or drop associated with it and this morning I had 5 frogs but just 1 bot.

Their statement that rebalancing is necessary to make the game fun and enjoyable for all.....All I can do is laugh at that

They have some interesting ideas for keeping the game enjoyable for all. :rotfl:

Just for fun name one thing they could do to make the game more enjoyable to you. My vote goes on getting ride of this entire enchanted attractions debacle. Or at least give us the option of turning it on /off. Can anyone explain how it has helped the game in any way?

The bot cycle, I think is dependent on the collection. Like the timer doesn't start until after it's been collected. I did two to start, and now I notice I either have 1 bot or two dependent on whether I collected 1 or 2. The sum is 3. If you have 2 "in process" and go to bed, when you wake up you won't have 3 bots running around, you have 1, plus the 2 that are waiting to be collected. It's annoying because now that I have max items, I can't send them out in sets of 3. But I still haven't been able to figure out the spawn time.

I'll be glad when this is over. This is too much to have a TC, so many mini challenges, and then an event so close together.

The bots are frustrating. I have a bunch of characters doing nothing because there are not enough bots around to spend the items on. I should end high enough in the rankings to get the last two fabrics for Rapunzel's comfy outfit.

The bots are frustrating. I have a bunch of characters doing nothing because there are not enough bots around to spend the items on. I should end high enough in the rankings to get the last two fabrics for Rapunzel's comfy outfit.
I decided I was high enough and just filled up the tokens for frogs and bots for next time. So done! Good enough!

They have some interesting ideas for keeping the game enjoyable for all. :rotfl:

Just for fun name one thing they could do to make the game more enjoyable to you. My vote goes on getting ride of this entire enchanted attractions debacle. Or at least give us the option of turning it on /off. Can anyone explain how it has helped the game in any way?

Lot a lot of things with this game, I think the concept is ok, but the execution of it is awful. Some changes I would make:
- have the attractions appearance change if you enchant it - let us see the impact of enchanting things
- let you put characters on tasks to earn the items needed to enchant vs relying on "luck" to get the right scrolls from chests, etc.
- reduce the number of items needed to enchant attractions
- if an enchantment is needed to then get a needed item or task - make a definitely way to enable this beyond just luck of finding the scroll. E.g., with the Princess Dressing room to get the purple fabric or even just to be able to see Snow White's animation in the comfy outfit it needs to be level 3? really?

I think the fact there is a luck element to it really takes away from the experience for me

As for a small change I would like to see them make: on the character menu, let the categories circle around - so when you scroll to the top and then circles around to the bottom or vice vs as if they were on a wheel. Very annoying to have to scroll from top to bottom when checking for characters that may be able to level up

2nd small thing would be either to not have to change the princesses out of their comfy outfits to collect on a wish request to them or make it much easier to swap outfits right from their select screen or something

And just like Cinderella and her ballgown disappearing at midnight...poof...so went Rapunzel’s comfy costume once you earn the final 2 fabrics and the mini events end. Really?! We need the Fairy Godmother working on this...her magical timing, although not ideal, was much better than the way Gameloft managed this one.

Edit: well, the costume is back. Welcoming now. Maybe just a glitch on mine. It also just gave me 2 more nets and a cage when Lilo and friends just finished their tasks even though frogs are done. ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!