Disney Magic Kingdoms

Saw that all fabrics for Rapunzel are through leaderboard events. Not sure I'll be able to make those. I am about to go to Disney for my birthday! Saw the fabrics for Bo Peep in Merlin's Shop. Is that going to happen with Rapunzel too?
I guess they would have to because I don't believe I counted 10 fabrics to be earned through the events. Not sure what their plans will be for the final few pieces.

I guess they would have to because I don't believe I counted 10 fabrics to be earned through the events. Not sure what their plans will be for the final few pieces.
The costume is available for 5 days. Happiness event ends in 2. So I think there’ll be another mini challenge, maybe a Tapper, with more milestone rewards.

Very very strange! Mine never displayed an amount. Not sure if it was a glitch and it wound up docking me the EC anyway, and the way I just don't pay attention to this game lately, I have no idea if it did.
The amount didn’t display in the tower, it was shown at the bottom of the character upgrade page. You’re right. The tower said something like just go or go now

Update on the 15th, event starts 17. Glossed over the Coco part of the stream but this update the chest vault and gem rebate will be this update (expect this to go wrong and not get them correctly) the vault will now give a daily bronze chest and the ad supported pop up chest will live there as well. So no more pop up and you just go there, watch the ad.

They’re changing the trophy drops from princess and the frog to Alice and wreck it Ralph which I’m kinda fine with rotating them vs. them always being the same sets.

some info on the Coco event items

- 4 new attractions, the musical stage is the premium attraction
- 7 characters (3 "living" and 4 "skeleton form"), Dante the dog and Mama Coco are the premium characters. Miguel is the first one you will unlock (sort of nice compared to other events where felt like the main character from movie was the last one you got towards the end of the event)
- one new decoration, two new concessions (obtained via concessions chests)

The also mentioned one additional character coming to the kingdom but we won't find out until the patch notes (to be posted on Facebook, by Monday)

Oh Wow! I saw the tokens for the Secret character on reddit. Interesting new direction. But characters have never been the weak point. Gameplay, however...

For those that want to know, I will put it in spoiler text.

Constance, the Ghost Bride from Haunted Mansion

Anybody else having issues with the frogs not showing up any more. Hard to play without them. Actually this time the bits disappeared as well. I have restarted the game and nothing. Characters have filled up so can’t gather more without being able to actual find frogs and bots.

Gotta give the interns credit, how do you add even more excitement to the game when you already have a 2-1 tapper event going? Add an overlapping second one and make it the only way to get Comfy Rapunzel Fabric. 👍🏻 🤦‍♂️

Serious question, does anyone enjoy the 2-1 tapper events? Based on my post I think you can probably guess what I think about them. :rotfl:

Can anyone explain the rational of the times the battle bots event? One item have multiple characters who can collect it in 60 seconds and the other requires up to 6 or 12 hours. Add to that, it takes an hour to gather them. Also, why do we have to hunt for the frogs and bots? Since we already have to collect 2 items to collect them, why don’t they just put them in a consistent central location?

Anybody else having issues with the frogs not showing up any more. Hard to play without them. Actually this time the bits disappeared as well. I have restarted the game and nothing. Characters have filled up so can’t gather more without being able to actual find frogs and bots.

I’ve also had the same issue a few times. I think they have a limited number of them out at a time, and you used them all, so you have to wait for them to re-spawn?

I’ve also had the same issue a few times. I think they have a limited number of them out at a time, and you used them all, so you have to wait for them to re-spawn?
I would agree but saw the frogs when I signed on and saw the new Bots event, collect characters went back and frogs have not showed up since. Keep checking but just put ticket in. Can’t do much until I can battle a frog. Had not battled at the time so they should have still been there.

I am having the same issue with the frogs. Have had none at all since the bots showed up. I will put in a ticket also.

Same frog issue here. That is actually why I came on here to see if anyone else was having it too.

Add me to the list of not seeing frogs either. Who woulda imagined that they would mess things up by having 2 2-1 tapper events at the same time. 🤷‍♂️

I just had frogs show up in my kingdom again. Guess they corrected the flag in database showing Frogs was done when not. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!