Disney Magic Kingdoms

It was 1000 to Welcome, 3000 to level 2, and I noticed it said 4500 to level 3.
Very very strange! Mine never displayed an amount. Not sure if it was a glitch and it wound up docking me the EC anyway, and the way I just don't pay attention to this game lately, I have no idea if it did.

Are there even 7 characters we care about? I only half watched that bore-fest.

Are you just trying to be antagonistic today? But yes.

Miguel: Protagonist
Dante: Cute Animal Sidekick
Ernesto: Villain in the Land of the Dead
Abuelito: Antagonist in the Land of the Living
Mama Coco: Duh
Hector: Coco's father, and who Miguel is trying to help in the Land of the Dead
Mama Imelda: Coco's Mother, and who is an antagonist but not Villain in the Land of the Dead

It's not like they included Miguel's parents, his living uncle,Tia Rosita, Tia Victoria, Oscar & Felipe, Pepita or Frida Kahlo (which would be kinda cool, but I would guess there are rights issues since she was a real person).

No one posting about Rapunzel's Comfy Costume yet. 5 Lanterns, 15 Glitched Fabric, 10 Rapunzel Fabric. Be careful with Rapunzel and catching frogs, her task is 1 hr! I guess she's really bad at it.

In my IOS game, apparently I was able to stock up the last time we had to catch frogs. I had 15 of both items to start, but I only found 5 frogs. Guess I have to wait for them to respawn. I also had 5 Glitched fabric left over from failing at Moana (even after spending what we needed for Snow White). So I already have 10 Glitched Fabric.

Windows, I have nothing. No Glitched fabric, and only 1 each of the nets/containers. But in Windows, my Dressing Room is properly Enchanted, so I am not concerned about the Glitched fabric. I am concerned about reaching the milestones to get the Rapunzel fabric, however.

Very very strange! Mine never displayed an amount. Not sure if it was a glitch and it wound up docking me the EC anyway, and the way I just don't pay attention to this game lately, I have no idea if it did.

In the Event book, it didn't say an amount. But in the regular Character Book it did. So you probably spent it without knowing.

It didn't show the 3k in the event screen, it did say go, took you to the storybook, and showed the 3k EC cost there. I kept forgetting how much I needed and went through that sequence a few times.

The leader on my frog board has 40. So not only are they using gems to speed through the tasks to obtain the required tokens but then they are spending gems to speed up the re-spawn of frogs! Sucker born every minute.

The leader on my frog board has 40. So not only are they using gems to speed through the tasks to obtain the required tokens but then they are spending gems to speed up the re-spawn of frogs! Sucker born every minute.
More likely a hacker or cheater. Can we even trigger a frog re-spawn with gems?

Live Stream on Friday, so guessing Coco next week sometime.

I assumed as much, because we leave Thursday night for a memorial service up in WA. We come home on Sunday. Short trip, so I don't really want to take my laptop. But if I don't, I doubt I'll be able to get the last character the way things have been going with events lately.

I assumed as much, because we leave Thursday night for a memorial service up in WA. We come home on Sunday. Short trip, so I don't really want to take my laptop. But if I don't, I doubt I'll be able to get the last character the way things have been going with events lately.
You shouldn’t have any problems or worry about bringing your laptop. Theve never had a livestream and launched an event on the same day, right? If things go as they usually do, I’d guess is it will start on Thursday or Friday of next week.

Personally I’m just getting tired of the repetitiveness of every event and really not very interested in a Coco event. They really need to change things up. I’m not gonna get into a discussion on if there are 7 suitable Coco characters, but I’d really be in favor of dropping events down to 3 or 4 characters and reducing the length of events.

EDIT: My lack of interest isn’t because it’s likely Coco event (Actually liked the movie) it’s just a lack of interest in any event.

You shouldn’t have any problems or worry about bringing your laptop. Theve never had a livestream and launched an event on the same day, right? If things go as they usually do, I’d guess is it will start on Thursday or Friday of next week.

Personally I’m just getting tired of the repetitiveness of every event and really not very interested in a Coco event. They really need to change things up. I’m not gonna get into a discussion on if there are 7 suitable Coco characters, but I’d really be in favor of dropping events down to 3 or 4 characters and reducing the length of events.

EDIT: My lack of interest isn’t because it’s likely Coco event (Actually liked the movie) it’s just a lack of interest in any event.

Sorry, next week Thursday, not this week Thursday. So I will be leaving the day it starts likely. I just don't like the weight of carrying it around. And the "I'm trying to not roll my eyes because a grown woman is playing a Disney game" that I get from the in-laws.

Saw that all fabrics for Rapunzel are through leaderboard events. Not sure I'll be able to make those. I am about to go to Disney for my birthday! Saw the fabrics for Bo Peep in Merlin's Shop. Is that going to happen with Rapunzel too?

Saw that all fabrics for Rapunzel are through leaderboard events. Not sure I'll be able to make those. I am about to go to Disney for my birthday! Saw the fabrics for Bo Peep in Merlin's Shop. Is that going to happen with Rapunzel too?

They are, but as progress reward, not leaderboard placement. Still not a fan of them doing it this way, but it would have been worse if they were rewarded for leaderboard placement. Hopefully you can get enough for the place t rewards. Thanks for the heads up. Wouldn’t surprise me if they eventually do that.

Not a fan of multiple mini events going on at the same time. Didn’t realize they had a Wish Granter one until this morning. It does explain why I got 6 nets and 6 cases now though. 😆

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!