Disney Magic Kingdoms

Well, I had some better drop rates and got up to 5 fabrics. Used gems to speed through a few more rounds of collecting for the 6th. Now I forget if you have to be done with "welcoming" the comfy outfit before the end of the event or just start the process (I know for new characters you just have to start but forget if same for outfits) but I guess will use a few gems to speed up that too just to be safe

had enough extra EC to get all of PC items to level him up, but not enough for the actual leving (need another 3,000 along with the items)

Yeah the fabric drops improved dramatically for me in the last 24 hours, so I did get the comfy costume earlier this morning. It seems very clear that they manipulate the drop rates to try and get people to panic and pay for the costume.

Well, I had some better drop rates and got up to 5 fabrics. Used gems to speed through a few more rounds of collecting for the 6th. Now I forget if you have to be done with "welcoming" the comfy outfit before the end of the event or just start the process (I know for new characters you just have to start but forget if same for outfits) but I guess will use a few gems to speed up that too just to be safe

had enough extra EC to get all of PC items to level him up, but not enough for the actual leving (need another 3,000 along with the items)

Think you just have to start welcoming but not sure. I betting all of the Snow White characters will be able to help. I use EC to buy the two main tokens and have dreads ready to get Apples.

So right after the Tower Event ends a Golden Trophy collecting mini-event starts - a number of the Princess and the Frog character collect trophies

Also, a popup window with a puzzle piece came up so guess another event will start pretty soon. Mine has music notes on it - wonder if any connection to PatF characters collecting for gold trophies if it is related to that

Ended up stepping into a meeting that meant I missed getting the last fabric or buy more tokens., oh well. no worried about it.

Also, a popup window with a puzzle piece came up so guess another event will start pretty soon. Mine has music notes on it - wonder if any connection to PatF characters collecting for gold trophies if it is related to that

During the last Livestream they mentioned that the PatF are now Gold Trophy collectors, replacing others like Chip & Dale, etc. Not good if you are a new player because they were limited time content. Which means: "Buy chests!"

Reddit is speculating that the new event will be Coco. Others are hoping for Pocahontas (she has a Comfy costume, so will be coming eventually). The music notes seem more like Coco, but the compass points are throwing people off.

During the last Livestream they mentioned that the PatF are now Gold Trophy collectors, replacing others like Chip & Dale, etc. Not good if you are a new player because they were limited time content. Which means: "Buy chests!"

Reddit is speculating that the new event will be Coco. Others are hoping for Pocahontas (she has a Comfy costume, so will be coming eventually). The music notes seem more like Coco, but the compass points are throwing people off.

Coco would definitely fit the music and tie in to Halloween/Día de los Muertos time

Coco would definitely fit the music and tie in to Halloween/Día de los Muertos time

Definitely Coco. At first I was thinking Aristocats, with its musical tie-in, but questioned why, being that it would make sense to do them next year, to celebrate the 50th anniversary of their release, but also because they like to do things that are Halloween related.

Sitting out this dumb trophy collection thing. Just picked up enough trophies to get the concession stand that I don't already have, but if Gameloft thinks I'm going to stick around collecting trophies every hour for the next three days? Not happening.

Sitting out this dumb trophy collection thing. Just picked up enough trophies to get the concession stand that I don't already have, but if Gameloft thinks I'm going to stick around collecting trophies every hour for the next three days? Not happening.

I don’t even bother with the happiness level either. “Watch a video?” No. They fixed their system so you don’t have 20 happy people running around when they start a contest involving them, so I don’t even bother any more. Too many watch a video requests. It’s not like I’m ever going to get in the top 100 of all time visitors despite being a day one player. Seems like all their little things I’m done with. Last event I didn’t even bother. I would log in once or twice a day, collect what I could, kept my event tokens in hopes that they’d be converted into gems. Sometimes I won’t even log in every day. I’ll watch a video for the daily. If it wasn’t for that stupid daily reward, I honestly would probably play even less. Too many ads both in game or other, too many video requests. Actual premium currency rewards you have the ability to click yourself. Just seems like loading the game, waiting for all the ads and such, it’s 5 or so minutes before you actually can even play the game.

I did the same!!!

That was also my plan, but game played me in a fairly inactive batch of players and I’m trying to collect Nemo Coral Reefs, to rebuild my supply, so I’m logging about once every two hours. Currently in the top 50 with around 120 trophies collected.

It’s not like I’m ever going to get in the top 100 of all time visitors despite being a day one player. Seems like all their little things I’m done with.
Without the slightest but of sarcasm intended, I have never once bothered with the bullsh!t guest counter. It's not a real number, I have no idea how it's allegedly calculated and I don't get why it's even a part of the game. Remove it and clear up a major part of the playing screen for us.

That was also my plan, but game played me in a fairly inactive batch of players and I’m trying to collect Nemo Coral Reefs, to rebuild my supply, so I’m logging about once every two hours. Currently in the top 50 with around 120 trophies collected.
All of my characters are home at this point, even with this endless grind for Nemo tokens. I can't be bothered competing for a dumb frog trophy. My time is more valuable than that.

Prince is at level 3. For some reason, he didn't cost any EC to move him to 2, so I took advantage. Then I purchased the 10 ear hats towards 3. The trouble was that I wasn't sure which of the other token to buy so I just left it alone. I tried to blow through as much of the currency as I could to get the tokens I needed because the difference of a gem or two just wasn't worth it. Once that tiresome Tower Challenge nonsense ended, I truthfully didn't even bother noting how many gems I got as I simply tapped through each message that popped up. Come to think of it, after realizing on the first or second day that the character lines didn't impact game play, I haven't bothered reading a single bit of dialogue. Ever. Tap, tap, tap and move the hell on.

So after I enchanted the princess dressing room to level 1 I already had enough relics/tokens to upgrade to level 2, so I did that. Now you need 60 more WiR relics to upgrade to level 3 which is the minimum level of it to get to do the Snow White task where you actually see her in the dress room.

Seems a bit much just to see the animation that you promoted is the bug thing about having the dressing room/earning the comfy outfits: to see them all in there together

So after I enchanted the princess dressing room to level 1 I already had enough relics/tokens to upgrade to level 2, so I did that. Now you need 60 more WiR relics to upgrade to level 3 which is the minimum level of it to get to do the Snow White task where you actually see her in the dress room.

Seems a bit much just to see the animation that you promoted is the bug thing about having the dressing room/earning the comfy outfits: to see them all in there together

I still only have 3 WiR relics. Don’t believe I will ever upgrade dressing room.

I still only have 3 WiR relics. Don’t believe I will ever upgrade dressing room.

I was at that point for awhile and then go lucky with two loads for them from 2 higher level chests - so they can come quickly. But even that, which felt like a lot, was 16 of them. Even at that rate 60 seems like a lot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!