Disney Magic Kingdoms

Also think this might be the first TC I’m not gonna worry about getting the character. I don’t care if I get the prince or not. If I get him great, but not worth putting in extra effort for him
I leave for WDW tomorrow (Friday) and will be returning home late Tuesday night. Wonder how much time I'll really be dedicating to this game over the next five days.

If you are coming to WDW then the weather is suppose to be really nice. First for us, kinda of autumn like.
Normally when I'm there this time of year, it seems to be overly hot. Not quiet July/August hot, but more like "What the hell were you thinking when you bought your son that Sully Halloween costume to wear in the park?" sort of hot.

Anyone know which characters can earn hot cocoas? Only feels like a couple and just fearful I am missing some that I could be sending out

Some of the people on my leaderboard have 16,000-18,000 points already. How are they doing that? Even if they max every challenge and speed them up, that still seems unattainable.

Some of the people on my leaderboard have 16,000-18,000 points already. How are they doing that? Even if they max every challenge and speed them up, that still seems unattainable.

Hacking. I was reading some stuff about something else video game related, and it brought me to a Reddit post from a Chinese video game player who was basically apologizing for his countrymen and explaining the cultural differences between East and West that turns "playing a game" into "hacking a game." All the calendar leaks and task leaks, and everything comes via Chinese players. If they've hacked the game one way, they've hacked it in others. For us, we would view that as not really playing and placing first having no meaning. For others, this is the way all games are "played."

Admittedly I'm on a lot of cold medicine but why oh why are we getting another Prince Charming? I'm so confused(and on a lot of cold medicine, seriously this thing is kicking my butt)

Admittedly I'm on a lot of cold medicine but why oh why are we getting another Prince Charming? I'm so confused(and on a lot of cold medicine, seriously this thing is kicking my butt)

Because someone at Disney told Gameloft that Snow White's Prince was named Prince Charming. That's what they said on the livestream.

Hacking. I was reading some stuff about something else video game related, and it brought me to a Reddit post from a Chinese video game player who was basically apologizing for his countrymen and explaining the cultural differences between East and West that turns "playing a game" into "hacking a game." All the calendar leaks and task leaks, and everything comes via Chinese players. If they've hacked the game one way, they've hacked it in others. For us, we would view that as not really playing and placing first having no meaning. For others, this is the way all games are "played."
Booooo! Thanks for filling me in.

The leaderboard I've been placed on shows a range from 24,950 to 17,400 for the first 50 places. I cant see how that was possible to be done by 9.00am UK time this morning. Makes me think it's not worth my time now.

The leaderboard I've been placed on shows a range from 24,950 to 17,400 for the first 50 places. I cant see how that was possible to be done by 9.00am UK time this morning. Makes me think it's not worth my time now.

I see that on most of my Leaderboards for Eastern time USA within a few hours after challenges start. I don’t understand how people can get so many points within a few hours after they start.

reminds me of when I was at Hong Kong Disneyland and was told that you will see a lot of people cutting lines and they are likely from mainland China as in the culture "doing whatever you can to get ahead" is viewed as something to strive for - so cutting the line if it gets you ahead is viewed as something to do even if "against the rules"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter