Disney Magic Kingdoms

I've never understood the point of the useless token scramble to try and max out. The number of scrolls alone pretty much guarantees that you won't need anything more than the number of tokens required to enchant just one attraction. The other common tokens are easy enough to come by. Me? I sent everyone home because I am not going to attempt to collect literally thousands of balloons. My time is honesty more valuable than that.

It’s really not that hard to understand. I think a number of players, myself included, don’t like seeing the drops token logo on the visiting home screen. It bugged me, so I collected 1 set of items at a time and moved on to the next when done. Really doesn’t take more than a few seconds every time you log in. Now if in your case it doesn’t bug you than than it makes sense to ignore it.

I think the much better question is why do they have them set up to the maximum that can be collected. Why not just max it out at something like 100? Like you said, they are easy really easy to come by.

Or better yet, give us a button to toggle enhanced building on/off. I think most of us would just like to live in a kingdom where attraction enhancements never existed.

I've never understood the point of the useless token scramble to try and max out. The number of scrolls alone pretty much guarantees that you won't need anything more than the number of tokens required to enchant just one attraction. The other common tokens are easy enough to come by. Me? I sent everyone home because I am not going to attempt to collect literally thousands of balloons. My time is honesty more valuable than that.

I did the same as you. I’ll never enchant all these buildings to max level, but I find it annoying when I’m looking for characters that collect character tokens / gold trophies etc. to see so many character in the character book showing that they collect tokens. So my new plan is just max everything out.

My problem is: I try to be fast and click on the first task with tokens and sometimes that means sending a character off on a 1 hr common token task, when I want to send them out on a longer task for a character token. Right now, I keep doing that for Tangled commons instead of Pascal items. So the sooner they are maxed out and gone, the better.

I did the same as you. I’ll never enchant all these buildings to max level, but I find it annoying when I’m looking for characters that collect character tokens / gold trophies etc. to see so many character in the character book showing that they collect tokens. So my new plan is just max everything out.

You did a better job explaining it then my previous post. :thumbsup2

That’s exactly why I just bit the bullet and collected them all. When we had 18+ characters that only collected enhancement items it was easy to miss the ones that collect characters items. Was really frustrating to find out a few days after you leveled a player, that you weren’t collecting some of their items, because you thought all the characters with the icons, only collected enhancement items.

I just noticed Pascal’s Dress and Ear Hats can be purchased thru Merlin for 600 elixir. Is, or has anyone been tempted to buy any to speed up and welcome him?

I’m thinking I’ll probably buy the remaining pieces I need after I complete collecting one of the items.

I just noticed Pascal’s Dress and Ear Hats can be purchased thru Merlin for 600 elixir. Is, or has anyone been tempted to buy any to speed up and welcome him?

I’m thinking I’ll probably buy the remaining pieces I need after I complete collecting one of the items.

That's the same as I'm thinking. Once I get close, just buy the remainder. At least in IOS. In Windows, I am elixir poor, so other than maybe the last one or two, I don't want to spend much elixir. Don't know what kind of surprises GL has planned going forward.

I did not realize that. Thank you! I had bought all the attractions Merlin had available a little while back, and hadn't looked since to see if there was anything else. May as well spend my elixir on something.

Yes, this is exactly why I've been trying to collect them. I loved it when they added the feature to show who collected character tokens, but it's become nearly useless with all the stupid enchantment ones.

Pulled the trigger on this 2 nights ago. I needed just one more ear token, and came up empty on a round of collecting from everyone. Welcomed him so i could send everyone to start collecting overnight.

I wouldnt mind enchantments so much if you could earn them through grind and not have to rely on chest RNG. No joke, if they gave a task that would take every character from that character group (minus premium), be a 24 hour task and would guaranteed drop 1 Relic, I would take it over the current set up. I'm a broken record on this, but paid content should a fast forward button, a method to profit from people who decide paying money is worth not waiting, not the only method to proceed.

I wouldnt mind enchantments so much if you could earn them through grind and not have to rely on chest RNG. No joke, if they gave a task that would take every character from that character group (minus premium), be a 24 hour task and would guaranteed drop 1 Relic, I would take it over the current set up. I'm a broken record on this, but paid content should a fast forward button, a method to profit from people who decide paying money is worth not waiting, not the only method to proceed.

That would be an interesting idea. Just spit firing, but what about some type of relic store? Every character could have a relic task, let’s say a 24 hour job that would give a relic coin that could be spent in a relic store? The store could then charge x coins, depending on rarity, and we could buy whatever relics we want?

I think most of us would agree that as is, the entire attraction enhancement system is a joke. We all know that the entire process is just a way for them to try making money, which is understandable from their POV, but they’ve taken away things we use to get from building before and now require a building to be enhanced to get.

Tasks that award a new Relic Currency for use exclusively in a relic store would definitely be a worthwhile change. As it stands, i've got 112 useless feeling characters sitting at home producing nothing but magic but adding nothing to game play. Dumbo, and Michael Darling literally have only dropped 2 tokens since their introduction. Would variety be too much to ask for? Especially with permanent, non-premium characters.

What those idiot interns need to do for us is show which token(s) each character could collect. Let us click on the "Drops Tokens" circle and show what the hell they are. Little is more frustrating than returning a bunch of characters only to find out that they drop useless balloons.

This 100% - if we need to enchant the princess dressing room to get the purple fabric then there should be a way to earn those required scrolls beyond random chance in the chests - and then leave it up to the player if he chooses to have the characters work towards the scrolls or towards other items

As he is permanent content, I don't see the point in rushing.
Agree!! Anytime is fine with me.

For the most part I agree, but since both items are epic, if you finish 1 item and need 2 or 3 or the other, why not? Since most of us have a surplus on elixir what does it hurt spending some.

Also think this might be the first TC I’m not gonna worry about getting the character. I don’t care if I get the prince or not. If I get him great, but not worth putting in extra effort for him

Not sure if it’s been discussed her, but with all these enhanced attractions that collect items for characters many of us have already maxed, does any see the possibility that they increase the max level of characters in the future?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts