Disney Magic Kingdoms

So Fred shockingly brought me back the last ear hat I needed before going to sleep so I was able to build Fredrickson Grounds overnight.

*Fredrickson Grounds costs 10K EC. Takes 8 hrs to build.

* Honey Lemon has a 4 hr task after building. She has to be Lvl 4 for that task.

*Wasabi has a 6 hr task.

*Gogo has a nonessential task.

After those tasks, there is a 2 hr Hiro task.

Then you are supposed to finish collecting the Baymax blueprints and the rainbow wires (a 2 part essential task on the task bar).

Interesting side note about that...I had collected all the rainbow wires (20/20) in the character book. The game put a check mark beside that item in the 2 part task I mentioned above, indicating it agreed I had all of them. However, the green robot “defeat the bots” task in my task bar said 18/19, and the task remained in my task bar. I believe this is b/c I earned one in the special chest we got in daily rewards one day. So I sent GoGo off to collect one more wire. I don’t know if she actually brought one back, but once she was done, the task went away.

However, it still had me collect the purple visors and blue remotes until all 3 characters were “full.” So I believe that annoying “get these tokens to earn other tokens” task must come back again in defeating Yokai or in some other form down the road.

Still 7 more blueprints to collect before I will know what happens next.

Interesting side note about that...I had collected all the rainbow wires (20/20) in the character book. The game put a check mark beside that item in the 2 part task I mentioned above, indicating it agreed I had all of them. However, the green robot “defeat the bots” task in my task bar said 18/19, and the task remained in my task bar. I believe this is b/c I earned one in the special chest we got in daily rewards one day. So I sent GoGo off to collect one more wire. I don’t know if she actually brought one back, but once she was done, the task went away.
I was about to post this same point last night. I realized that I had won some wires through chests, and they didn't connect with the battle the bot tasks. So even though I was maxed out on wires, I still had to defeat the bots to get to 19. What's weird is that even after defeating them, there were still possible tokens for the bots. I had to shut down the game and restart before everything was properly aligned.

Drop rates for Wasabi’s ears drastically improved today, Fred finally started dropping them almost every time. Wasabi and Hiro will be on their joint task overnight.

I hope this is true, because in both my games I had zero hat drops overnight. So I am still 3 hats away in IOS and 4 in Windows.

this is one of my least favorite events and it seems like a trend that the last few have sucked quite a bit. this one just seems really hard?? i bought gogo and she helped right at the beginning but welcoming wasabi has proven very difficult. the only reason im even doing this event is bc i want baymax in my park but whew i am really behind it seems like getting rainbow cords is impossible if you can't play ever hour or so

Last edited:

Building Frederickson Grounds right now, 23/25 Blueprints collected, and 2/19 Wires collected (has been the least of my concern for now).

Going to level up some of my event characters after they are done with some short tasks.

As for my other characters, I am progressing really well!

Toy Alien: 8

Fairy Godmother: 9

Peter Pan: Ready for 5
Wendy: Ready for 7
Hook: 7

Thumper: Ready for 4
Bambi: 3
Flower: 3

Mowgli: Ready for 9
Baloo: 7
Shere Khan: 5

Jack Jack: Ready for 5

Snow White: Ready for 9
Evil Queen: Ready for 9
Grumpy: Ready for 9
Sleepy: Ready for 10

Winnie The Pooh: 7
Eeyore: Ready for 9
Tigger: Ready for 10
Kanga: Ready for 9
Roo: Ready for 8
Piglet: Ready for 9
Rabbit: Ready for 10

Nani: Ready for 9
Lilo: Ready for 8
Stitch: Ready for 8
Angel: Ready for 9
Pleakley: Ready for 9
Jumba: Ready for 8

I believe I am doing pretty well in the game considering my work is being mostly nonstop during this event.

I'm sorry I didnt keep close enough watch, figured it would already be posted here. Hiro and wasabi have a few tasks and then you have to finish the blueprints and wires. I already had that done.

So then it brings up a triple quest. Wasabi has to be level 3, honey lemon needs to be at 5 and I had hiro at 4 so not sure if he needs to be 4. The honey lemon quest is longest at 6 hours.

Need 12 gems for San fransokyo.

Surprised by the hate for big hero 6. One of my sons favorites and I love it too. We have matching San Fransokyo Ninja hats which we will wear in 2 weeks at DW

I was about to post this same point last night. I realized that I had won some wires through chests, and they didn't connect with the battle the bot tasks. So even though I was maxed out on wires, I still had to defeat the bots to get to 19. What's weird is that even after defeating them, there were still possible tokens for the bots. I had to shut down the game and restart before everything was properly aligned.

I am glad to hear your shut down of your game rebooted everything to remove the remote control and purple visor tokens. Hoping that means that particular element will NOT rear its ugly head again during this event. You were smarter than me. I just kept trying to get the tokens to fill up again...never thought about it being a glitch.

Finally able to start building Fredrickson Grounds! Serious question about it, if they refused to give us more land with the last update, WHY WOULD THEY MAKE IT’s PROPORTIONS 11x13?

Also, anyone else getting awful gem drop rates from parades? Haven’t gotten anything for at least a week and probably closer to two.

Finally able to start building Fredrickson Grounds! Serious question about it, if they refused to give us more land with the last update, WHY WOULD THEY MAKE IT’s PROPORTIONS 11x13?

Also, anyone else getting awful gem drop rates from parades? Haven’t gotten anything for at least a week and probably closer to two.

Good question. Esp. since the building itself really isn't that big, just the base plate. I don't think I've had a gem drop since this event began.

I have only gotten 5 gems since the event started..

Gems never drop for me during events. But for a week leading up to it they were dropping almost every parade.

I'm sorry I didnt keep close enough watch, figured it would already be posted here. Hiro and wasabi have a few tasks and then you have to finish the blueprints and wires. I already had that done.

So then it brings up a triple quest. Wasabi has to be level 3, honey lemon needs to be at 5 and I had hiro at 4 so not sure if he needs to be 4. The honey lemon quest is longest at 6 hours.

Need 12 gems for San fransokyo.

Surprised by the hate for big hero 6. One of my sons favorites and I love it too. We have matching San Fransokyo Ninja hats which we will wear in 2 weeks at DW
After the honey lemon quest finished, Hiro has an 8 hr quest to defeat yokai

I have had a ton of gems dropping from the parade for me during this event, more than usual, oddly enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter