Disney Magic Kingdoms

How on earth are you guys getting so much event currency? Im a stay at home student and i feel like ive even had jessie and goofy going on their 6 minute tasks constantly, my Kanga/Rabbit are at 6, Tigger at 5, and Roo and Eeyore at 2...but Im only at 25532 EC.

How on earth are you guys getting so much event currency? Im a stay at home student and i feel like ive even had jessie and goofy going on their 6 minute tasks constantly, my Kanga/Rabbit are at 6, Tigger at 5, and Roo and Eeyore at 2...but Im only at 25532 EC.
Not sure, exactly. It just seems to be accumulating. What's nice is that these characters haven't broken the bank while leveling them up. First time I can remember this.

I hear ya! I’m at just under 22k and some of my poor characters are going to collapse from exhaustion.

Not sure, exactly. It just seems to be accumulating. What's nice is that these characters haven't broken the bank while leveling them up. First time I can remember this.

Agreed, that’s why I thought I was doing super well!

I hear ya! I’m at just under 22k and some of my poor characters are going to collapse from exhaustion.

but really though

I'm nowhere near the levels posted above, making me ask myself what I've been doing wrong the last week. But then I remembered it's spring break and my empty nest isn't so empty. Right now we are watching the original Pooh movie as a family. So now I'm just thankful I've kept up somewhat. :goodvibes

So my only real criticism so far for this event is that Owl is missing. I even think that Rabbit mentioned him in the beginning. Seems silly to me to leave him out. :sad2:
I thought the same thing. Shame they left out Owl. Have fun this week!!!! Bake a lot. Everytime I have family over, I gain at least 5 pounds.

Kind of funny if you go back a week when we were still wondering what movie the next update would feature and many of us were saying we didn't remember much about the Aristocats. Well, I just found the DVD. Guess we have it and I still haven't watched it in years. I'm guessing it came as part of a Disney pack of 10 or something like that. Guess I will watch it and see if it's better this time around. :rolleyes1

Yep, that was it, ladies. My eyes are going bonkers at this point. Platinum chests looked like silver ones, so I presumed Sapphire chests were the platinum ones. Kind of annoying that I have to encounter their cash-grab screen every time I go into my treasure vault to open completed chests.
Yes, I’m finding that page annoying. It should Always open on the regular chest page, not the premium one. Let’s hope they fix it post event.

This is my all time favourite event ever for so many reasons. First because Winnie the Pooh is pretty much my favourite Disney animations from childhood. Eeyore is my favourite Disney character (DH’s is a tie betweeen Tigger and Goofy). I’m absolutely loving the animations, especially Eeyore. His raincloud is so sad, his welcome screen makes me laugh (I dread his final level up, I may have to video it one time), but so are all the welcome screens, and his floating task is adorable. I think the welcomes are the cleverest ones they’ve had so far. And I love that it’s not a villain, but a helping task.

I’m kind of meh about the mini games, but pleased it’s just for the book supplies, so I don’t need to kill myself checking in.

I broke my rule about real money for this one. I usually only spend on none or just one premium character/bundle per event and use gems for the rest, but with the premiums being both Eeyore and Tigger it just had to be done. I’ll try and be cheap next event.

Do you have the Aladdin characters? I don't, and I know that probably hampers my progress. Thankfully, it's still a super fun event!

Then build Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh for 6h for 10k EC. And the heffalumps are back.

Eeyore has a float task for 4h for a honeypot where he’s hanging by his tail from a balloon!
Thanks for all the advance notice!

I'm still doing Kanga and Roo's hug task, which is just as adorable as every task so far.

How big is the footprint of the Many Adventures of W the Pooh?

After Roo and Rabbit make their plan, Roo has a 2h task to try to help Pooh. It starts the honeypot collection.

Then build Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh for 6h for 10k EC. And the heffalumps are back.

Eeyore has a float task for 4h for a honeypot where he’s hanging by his tail from a balloon!

Thanks for the heads up @Chrisvee ! Just sent Roo on the Draw Ideas task, so I won’t be able to start building Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh until the morning. Woulda worked out great if I could have started it before I go to bed.

I was able to level Eeyore to level 5 and Roo to level 4 tonight though. :thumbsup2 I think I’ll also level Kanga up to 7 before bed.

Thanks for all the advance notice!

I'm still doing Kanga and Roo's hug task, which is just as adorable as every task so far.

How big is the footprint of the Many Adventures of W the Pooh?

I think it’s either 10x10 or 11x11. Looks bigger than Fantasmic but smaller than Rabbit’s so must be one of those two.

After it’s ready, then Roo gets an 8h task to look for tools at Pooh’s house while Rabbit has 2h to...look for Piglet!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter