Disney Magic Kingdoms

yes it seems like they all give 250 EC regardless of length of time, although i havent been paying much attention so someone correct me if that isnt right!

Those two appear to be the last ones for now my Carpet just finished and nothing else purple popped up.

I’ll be done with both of those tomorrow morning. It was at least nice to have some additional storylines for Aladdin. At least they all earned EC so it really didn’t set us back at all

In case people need this.... all grouped by ‘category’. I might be missing some, feel free to add what I missed

CHARACTERS THAT GRANT WISHES
Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Daisy
Woody, Buzz, Jessie, Rex, Bo Peep
Cinderella, Charming
Wendy
Will Turner
Mike, Celia Mae
Mother Gothel, Rapunzel
Fro-Zone
Elsa
Mulan, Mushu, Li Shang
Lumiere, Gaston
Mad Hatter, March Hare
Kanga
Weird. I haven't had a Fro-Zone or a Wendy yet. Or Kanga, for that matter. But I'm sure that one will be coming soon enough.

EDIT: I just received a wish for Kanga. Of course, all three wishes currently in my park (Kanga, the Prince, and Celia), are all out on tasks for a few hours.

Last edited:

Sure did! Tigger has always been my favorite! That pic is 2 weeks fresh from the Princess Half marathon weekend, which was my birthday trip, and my birthday actually is today :rolleyes: so thanks!
Hope you had a great birthday, whatever you wound up doing to celebrate. You and your daughter both ran the marathon together? Or was she just along to cheer mom on?

Honey dippers, honeycomb, and EC. Don’t stay out to long. This is a 48 hour mini event. Mine shows 1 day and 21 hours left.
What's nice about this contest is that the brackets are 1-50 instead of 1-5 like the last one couple of times. So there's no pressure to try to remain on top. Don't need to be #1. Just not #51.

Hope you had a great birthday, whatever you wound up doing to celebrate. You and your daughter both ran the marathon together? Or was she just along to cheer mom on?
Hehe, I’m the daughter, Mom was there to cheer me on (don’t be embarrassed, you had a 50/50 shot)
And it was a fantastic birthday!

Hehe, I’m the daughter, Mom was there to cheer me on (don’t be embarrassed, you had a 50/50 shot)
And it was a fantastic birthday!
Ah, OK. So then you're on the right in the gray shirt. Got it.

From the tiny picture, as far as I could tell, you're both 19 (you're welcome, mom) ;)

Last edited:
Ah, OK. So then you're on the right in the gray shirt. Got it.

From the tiny picture, as far as I could tell, you're both 19 (you're welcome, mom) ;)
Whew flattery will get you everywhere, I actually just celebrated the big 3-0

So I guess im done with Aladdin stuff since I don't have iago and I am def not buying a chest

Confirmed this morning that Aladdin quests end after Iago and Carpet finish their solo tasks. Liking these amber chests, we’ll have Sorcerer Mickey in a month rather than 3 with them.

Now up to 17/65, 14/30 and 1/15

So I guess im done with Aladdin stuff since I don't have iago and I am def not buying a chest
The whole Aladdin thing was a bit too random anyway. I realize they used the storyline once before, but it would have made a heck of a lot more sense if the idea behind these segments was for him to determine why there were scarabs infesting the kingdom during a Winnie the Pooh event. Instead, it was about some pointless festival. So then instead of just having tasks in two shades of yellow, now we have two yellows and a purple. Glad they're over now.

I know we're all in Pooh mode but I decided to check how close I was to welcoming Pan. I have been running The Jungle Book characters non-stop hoping to get him soon, when I looked I seriously only have 4 pan flutes and 11 pan ears!! Are you kidding me? His drop rate is ridiculous!!

Weird. I haven't had a Fro-Zone or a Wendy yet. Or Kanga, for that matter. But I'm sure that one will be coming soon enough.

EDIT: I just received a wish for Kanga. Of course, all three wishes currently in my park (Kanga, the Prince, and Celia), are all out on tasks for a few hours.

I haven't had a wish for either one yet.

I collected all 40 nightcaps this morning, nothing else pops up so we’ll have to welcome Roo before unlocking the next token. Rabbit, Kanga and Tigger are ready to level to 6 but am keeping them at 5. Aladdin EC quests are done (wonder if more will unlock later as well). I’ve almost collected the max number of dippers and honeycombs, so I’ll probably get rid of bees for the 25 EC, even though I’m maxed out on books. Welcoming and building Rabbit’s House were surprisingly expensive and gone are the days when we could easily build up 80k before event’s end, so I’m grinding out as much EC as possible. So I still have about a day and a half where I can’t go any further but this is much better than previous events so far. Felt like a lot more to keep us busy and while it was hard to prioritize at first it got a little easier once Kanga was welcomed. I am glad that the interns have listened to our feedback and hope the rest of the event is just as fun!

Last edited:
Traditionally, it seems that the first bundle has been a character and an attraction, and the second character has been a character and event currency. The first always cost less than the second, and the second character was always more gems than the first. Let's see if they break tradition this time.

Of everything Merlin has to offer, you are probably better off with the Jolly Roger for now, especially if you haven't completed all of your Peter Pan characters to 10 yet. Other than that, the other attractions offer gold trophies during those type of events, but are otherwise useless at this point in the game. Unless I'm forgetting something...?
AH, but I am a way off Peter Pan yet - I am close to welcoming Bagheera!

I know we're all in Pooh mode but I decided to check how close I was to welcoming Pan. I have been running The Jungle Book characters non-stop hoping to get him soon, when I looked I seriously only have 4 pan flutes and 11 pan ears!! Are you kidding me? His drop rate is ridiculous!!
All of my Pooh characters are currently at Level 6. Peter Pan is still at 4.

I collected all 40 nightcaps this morning, nothing else pops up so we’ll have to welcome Roo before unlocking the next token. Rabbit, Kanga and Tigger are ready to level to 6 but am keeping them at 5. Aladdin EC quests are done (wonder if more will unlock later as well). I’ve almost collected the max number of dippers and honeycombs, so I’ll probably get rid of bees for the 25 EC, even though I’m maxed out on books. Welcoming and building Rabbit’s House were surprisingly expensive and gone are the days when we could easily build up 80k before event’s end, so I’m grinding out as much EC as possible. So I still have about a day and a half where I can’t go any further but this is much better than previous events so far. Felt like a lot more to keep us busy and while it was hard to prioritize at first it got a little easier once Kanga was welcomed. I am glad that the interns have listened to our feedback and hope the rest of the event is just as fun!

I'm pretty much in the same place, except I still need a couple of springs to make Tigger ready to go to L6. Just collecting a few dippers and springs and EC right now. I'm glad we could work on Pooh's items during this "down time."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter