Disney Magic Kingdoms

Woohoo! I just got the last Ears token I needed to welcome Peter Pan. His ears didn’t drop for me yesterday, but got the 5 I needed today. I thought for sure the last ears would take days!

I decided to upgrade Wendy for 2 hours first so I can start collecting for her again while waiting for Peter. Poor space alien - he was getting used to collecting for himself again. Now he’s back on Needle and Thread duty.

Woohoo! I just got the last Ears token I needed to welcome Peter Pan. His ears didn’t drop for me yesterday, but got the 5 I needed today. I thought for sure the last ears would take days!

Congrats!

I’m still 1 flute short and hope I get it when my next batch of flute jobs come in. A day and a half ago I was 32/35 for both Pan items and was luckily enough to finish my ears that night. For some reason that’s made the lack of Flutes more frustrating :rotfl2:

I decided to upgrade Wendy for 2 hours first so I can start collecting for her again while waiting for Peter. Poor space alien - he was getting used to collecting for himself again. Now he’s back on Needle and Thread duty.
I know...poor little alien. He keeps getting kicked to the curb. He'll probably be the very last character I level up ever.

The Peter Pan grind really feels like Gameloft is stuck on content and just filling the void with busy work BS until we get an event that will draw more money from the whales without drawing complaints from users about too many limited time events back to back.

I am shocked and excited!!! I received Splash Mountain in my platinum chest from the calendar today.

WOOHOO!!! Congratulations! I had got a musical fountain thing from my platinum chest, and then just recently I had a random one drop and when I opened it, it was another fountain. Maybe one day! At least I know it happens! Congrats to you! :)

YAAAAY. I'm at 17 flutes and 14 ears - so still a ways to go, however, it's getting closer!

For my own updates -

Characters Wise -
Everyone is MAXED out, with the exceptions of:
Toy Alien - 6, collecting for 7 and recently he's been on a LOT of needle/tread duty, because Wendy is so difficult
Wendy - moving to 5 now
Hook - ready for 10, he can stay there for quite some time for all I care
Shere Khan - ready for 9 - he's also in a holding pattern as he collects for Peter Pan
Evil Queen - need 6 heart boxes, so she can move to 10

In the cauldron, because I think this is important as well - I'm STILL waiting to the end of the month:
1 Minnie Tea Table

2 Musical Fountain
1 Antler Crown Topiary
1 Planter
3 Flag of Corona
1 TRON Mickey Light
1 Pirate Warning Statue
1 Stone Dragon Statue
3 Scare Storage
3 Backpack Stand
1 Soda Consession
1 Mermaids Statue
5 Collection of Fruit
3 15-Layer Cake
1 Pawpsicle Cooler
7 Pluto Topiary
7 Treble Clef Bush
4 Mickey Ears Topiary
4 Mining Jewels Display
16 Teddy Bear Throne
9 Panther Statue
6 1-Stop Apprentice Shop
1 Partysourus Pary Supply
15 TRON Lamp
73 Hanging Lantern <---- THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!
39 Fun Fire Hydrant <---- THIS ISN'T MUCH BETTER
26 Wooden Bench
1 Wooden Heart Bench
1 Frozen Fountain
1 Blossom Bench
1 Mickey's Gloves Boutique

Grand Totals - Yields: 12,154 Elixir Cost: 68,030
I am debating on "selling" the items that yield magic, but I'm also short on Land Space, so I don't know. I'm open to suggestions/thoughts/points of view if anyone has any to share.

I know...poor little alien. He keeps getting kicked to the curb. He'll probably be the very last character I level up ever.
He does. I finally have him 4 tokens away from being ready for level 9, but he keeps being put on token duty for other characters or Buzz gets put on event currency tasks and I'll make no progress on him for weeks.
I've maxed out every character except Wendy at 5, Grumpy (1 token away from maxing), and Peter Pan who I'm still half the tokens away from welcoming.

Congrats to everyone who got something good out of the platinum chests! I got another stupid musical fountain (my 9th) and a backpack stand in the one prior to that (my 5th). Nice to know that people are still getting the elusive attractions. I figure at this rate my zootopia racetrack will come in the day before they shut down the game.

Nice to know that people are still getting the elusive attractions. I figure at this rate my zootopia racetrack will come in the day before they shut down the game.

I kind of assume that's something that I'll never get. As for characters, I am working to get Pan and I have:

Wendy, Level 5

Feels like every time I plan on coming in here to give the game a positive comment, something stops me from doing it. :confused3 Was hoping to post that I was welcoming Peter Pan sometime today, but sadly I’m going to bed 1 Flute short. I'm atleast 0/16 on Flutes today. I have decided this game is evil and entire purpose is to mock me. :rotfl2:

Say, everyone else notice all the blackened "coming soon" land areas are now lit up and have white cloud swirls?! Maybe I will have room for my next Peter Pan ride I might get by April!!!

Well, my March prediction was off by a few days. Shockingly the RNG was kind to me and the last 5 items I needed just poured in yesterday. Seriously this never happens. So Peter will be flying around my kingdom in a couple of hours.

Feels like every time I plan on coming in here to give the game a positive comment, something stops me from doing it. :confused3 Was hoping to post that I was welcoming Peter Pan sometime today, but sadly I’m going to bed 1 Flute short. I'm atleast 0/16 on Flutes today. I have decided this game is evil and entire purpose is to mock me. :rotfl2:

Ugh I hate it when that last item won't drop. Hang in there!

Say, everyone else notice all the blackened "coming soon" land areas are now lit up and have white cloud swirls?! Maybe I will have room for my next Peter Pan ride I might get by April!!!
Aw nevermind, it was an oasis.... a strange glitch. Everything outside of the open areas is back to being darkened. Now I wish I took a screenshot!

Back to our normal programming.

Aw nevermind, it was an oasis.... a strange glitch. Everything outside of the open areas is back to being darkened. Now I wish I took a screenshot!

Back to our normal programming.
That actually happens more often than it should. I figure the programmers are testing or working on the map behind the scenes.

He does. I finally have him 4 tokens away from being ready for level 9, but he keeps being put on token duty for other characters or Buzz gets put on event currency tasks and I'll make no progress on him for weeks.
Unless you are holding on to elixir for any special purpose, just buy the Alien items. I did that towards the end of each level and it worked out nicely.

In case you didn't know. 8 firecrackers every 2 hours. I noticed it's 6 in one area and two hidden ones. Sort of a drag if you have a crowded, busy, happy park. Little suckers hide well!

In case you didn't know. 8 firecrackers every 2 hours. I noticed it's 6 in one area and two hidden ones. Sort of a drag if you have a crowded, busy, happy park. Little suckers hide well!

That's why I had to rearrange my park(aka "stash my cash cow concessions")so that I'd be able to see them better.

I am sooooooo glad that last tapper event is over. I received Maximus in my Sapphire Chest. I think I'm going to be slightly absent from the firework tapper. I think I have all the Mulan items anyways. On a side note, 3 flutes away from Peter. But it seems like I'm averaging 1 a day. So maybe it 3 days I can join the rest of the gang who are already leveling him up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!