Disney Magic Kingdoms

They would have to rethink bundles and pricing. As a Gameloft intern, I am not selling five or six characters at a bundle price of $10. That's two bucks a character. Not happening.
I'm a newer player looking for some advice. Is it worth paying the 60 gems to get a legendary chest?

I'm a newer player looking for some advice. Is it worth paying the 60 gems to get a legendary chest?

Truth be told,it's not because you're pretty much gambling when you buy one. That doesn't stop us from falling for it,though.

No. It's better to save them up and use them to purchase a premium character or ride instead of gambling it and getting something like a bench.

Parade slots are by far the best value. You can potentially earn back gems with the floats, so over time, the slots pay for themselves and then some. chest pedestals probably next as the tokens that drop from them will help with leveling characters, an act which also earns gems. after that i would say start hording gems for the events. these activities are limited in time and once they end, any unearned characters are locked behind the legendary chest RNG. So having a good nestegg of gem for when they occur cuts down on the need for later RNG gambling. Dont waste gems on attractions (in fact only buy these during the sales the happen periodically) or premium characters until you've hit the end of the current storyline.

Dont waste gems on attractions (in fact only buy these during the sales the happen periodically) or premium characters until you've hit the end of the current storyline.

The exceptions for these may be Pluto's House and Aurora's Spinning Wheel. These generate magic every hour, which is important in the early part of the game, and they are pretty cheap (as these things go).

The exceptions for these may be Pluto's House and Aurora's Spinning Wheel. These generate magic every hour, which is important in the early part of the game, and they are pretty cheap (as these things go).

you'd be better off setting up a hat farm, the pay out is lower but so is the start up cost and they can pay for themselves in less than a week with even the most casual of play.

I have to imagine each month will have similar smatterings of small gifts like 350 magic and park benches with the occasional 5 gems and (hopefully) 25 happiness. The real exciting gifts im only expecting from the login streaks on the right

Do you think the daily rewards will increase towards the end of the month? Maybe on the 28th or 30th we can get 400 magic or even 30 happiness!

Excited about heading down to WDW next week for my birthday. No place I'd rather be. The way they treat you when it's your b-day is amazing.

Can anyone tell me if I am missing any characters that can collect bags for the cages? I have Mickey and Woody on 2hr tasks and Chip and Dale on 1 for the bags. Then Jessie, Goofy and Pluto on 1hr tasks for rope. So I am always struggling to get enough bags to match the rope. I can't imagine ever putting Chip and Dale on rope collecting... so far I have managed an average of about 10 cages a day, but that has been playing way more than usual and i am now hoping to get some sleep! Would really like to get to 150, regardless of where I am on the leaderboard. Have never known a challenge to be so tough to get the reward for!

Can anyone tell me if I am missing any characters that can collect bags for the cages? I have Mickey and Woody on 2hr tasks and Chip and Dale on 1 for the bags. Then Jessie, Goofy and Pluto on 1hr tasks for rope. So I am always struggling to get enough bags to match the rope. I can't imagine ever putting Chip and Dale on rope collecting... so far I have managed an average of about 10 cages a day, but that has been playing way more than usual and i am now hoping to get some sleep! Would really like to get to 150, regardless of where I am on the leaderboard. Have never known a challenge to be so tough to get the reward for!
And at the end of the day, the "reward" is just going to produce a small bit of magic every few hours. Hardly worth the climb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter