Disney Magic Kingdoms

Nope. It's 10 ropes in my game, too. I have no idea why some people can collect more.

I’m pretty sure it’s based on how many characters you have that can perform the action.

I can only get 4 of each, but I don’t have any of the Mulan characters. So Mickey + Goofy = 4 ropes/vines.

But why bother hoarding all of these items? Once you have enough, just start freeing birds. Not really sure how stockpiling is going to help gameplay?

I was waiting a little to start freeing the birds in hopes of being in a less competitive leader board. Figured I might as well wait until I had maxed out the items I needed.

I’m pretty sure it’s based on how many characters you have that can perform the action.

I can only get 4 of each, but I don’t have any of the Mulan characters. So Mickey + Goofy = 4 ropes/vines.

That makes sense. I do have 5 characters.

My ropes are maxed out at 10, so I can't tell how many characters can search for them. But the vines are also maxed out at 10 and I know for certain that only Mickey and Woody can search for those. Good thing I'm not competing in the event. The auto prizes are another matter - I wouldn't mind those gems but I'm not sure that I can even get those with just 2 characters finding vines.

My ropes are maxed out at 10, so I can't tell how many characters can search for them. But the vines are also maxed out at 10 and I know for certain that only Mickey and Woody can search for those. Good thing I'm not competing in the event. The auto prizes are another matter - I wouldn't mind those gems but I'm not sure that I can even get those with just 2 characters finding vines.

if you scroll across, how many characters can go on the mission to free the birds? Sounds like you have 5.

Was just gonna post the same thing. I think it’s two items per character. I got up to 16, but can only get to 14 right now.

If some want to collect more ropes, not sure why, make sure some weren’t sent homes. I really wish the game used a different icon, instead of the red circle with a - sign, to show a character was sent home.

I stockpiled at the beginning to delay starting the leaderboard. My limit was also 10. But I had started with 7 ropes, so it's possible when this task was part of a timed event someone had more than 10 leftover. Or if you were at 9 ropes, and then collected everyone who could collect a rope at the same time, it would be possible to get more than 10 because you would have collected before the 10th rope registered.

Usually these things are 2 per available character.

But why bother hoarding all of these items? Once you have enough, just start freeing birds. Not really sure how stockpiling is going to help gameplay?
It's not really about stockpiling, and more about the ratio of who can get it vs. what you started with. I started with the event at 0 seeds, 10 ropes. I was given the option of collecting more rope by goofy and jessie that were in the park.
Seeds
Mickey (lunar) 1 hour
Woody 2 hour
Chip/Dale (lunar) 1 hour

Rope
Goofy 1 hour
Jessie 1 hour
Pluto (lunar) 1 hour
Chip 1 hour
Dale 1 hour

Which means every 2 hours you free 1 bird, and every 4 hours, 2 birds. As a result, my rope has been sitting at 7+ at all times, sometimes maxing out, yet I often sit with only 1 seed and can't do anything about it till the next hour.
Minnie, in her lunar costume, does absolutely nothing. Bad programming interns.

On the plus side, I opened the free Mulan chest, and since I already had all the characters and buildings, got a stone dragon statue, which I actually wanted so now I can have 2 guardians in front of my temple.

Does anyone know what movie the little wooden bear chair from the bronze chest is from? It looks vaguely familiar but I can't place it.

Does anyone know what movie the little wooden bear chair from the bronze chest is from? It looks vaguely familiar but I can't place it.

I’m not sure why it’s a chair, but my first thought was the bear was Michael Darling’s bear from Peter Pan. Which would make sense with the Peter Pan update.

I totally missed the Mulan event when I was between decent phones, so I had high hopes for that legendary chest. Then I got Mickey's lunar outfit. :sad2:

My drops for the bags, which are common, have been terrible. when I send Mickey or Woody out for the bags, it’s 50% drop. Only one of them will get a bag, if that. So then I have to wait another 2 hours before I get another bag to reach the 2 needed. Has it been that way for anyone else? I’m not maxed out... more like I’m constantly at zero bags :/

My drops for the bags, which are common, have been terrible. when I send Mickey or Woody out for the bags, it’s 50% drop. Only one of them will get a bag, if that. So then I have to wait another 2 hours before I get another bag to reach the 2 needed. Has it been that way for anyone else? I’m not maxed out... more like I’m constantly at zero bags :/

I have found Sometimes it seems they haven't collected the bag of seeds if you wait a little while it might register as being collected

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter