Disney Magic Kingdoms

Well, while everyone else is sharing their progress, here's mine:
Sleepy - 14 apples away from Level 10
Snow White - 13 birds (plus apples) away from Level 10
Grumpy - 6 hats (and apples) away from Level 9
Wicked Queen - 1 box (and apples) away from Level 8

On a side note, I've noticed that the Queen will sometimes not drop apples at the end of her hour task. Hmmm....

Nice work. Guess Queen doesn't like sharing her poison apples.

As a more recent player the idea of having potions in the millions is staggering. I currently harvest maybe 50k a day, and that all gets spent on levelling or essential acquisitions. So yesterday Merlin asked me to clear the land alongside its a small world, which is 100k, and I have over 400k required to get all my waiting characters to their next level, so I am forever having to decide what my priorities are, so that is what playing the game seems to be about now. I guess it is their way of trying to slow us down, so that we don't run out of things to do...

*sigh* wish King Louie wasn’t 500 gems. I love that guy! But I don’t wanna spend a bunch of money on him.

Just did a sceencast of my DMK layout. I love grouping my storylines and having at least one of each concession and decoration. I also love providing benches, picnic areas, and lamps for allowing my park's visitors plenty of places to rest, eat, and have good lighting. I am missing only a few concessions and decorations.

So if you want to spend just under 4 minutes travelling in my DMK world, here's the link

Warning- Supernova, I expect you will hate my layout. So.... well... Hope you have a Disney day!

Last edited:
Just did a sceencast of my DMK layout. I love grouping my storylines and having at least one of each consession and decoration. I also love providing benches, picnic areas, and lamps for allowing my park's visitors plenty of places to rest, eat, and have good lighting. I am missing only a few concessions and decorations.

So if you want to spend just under 4 minutes travelling in my DMK world, here's the link

Warning- Supernova, I expect you will hate my layout. So.... well... Hope you have a Disney day!
Neat! Thanks for sharing. Well, even if your layout DID give me a terrible headache... ;)

I reached 50. Nothing has changed. Oh, and don't bother looking forward to the puppy. Android didn't use air holes...

Really? I just hit level 51 lastnight and I can't wait to use that gem an 1K Magic I got when the update comes out. Kinda feel sorry for so many of the players who post here, because it's gonna give me a such an unfair advantage!

Just did a sceencast of my DMK layout. I love grouping my storylines and having at least one of each consession and decoration. I also love providing benches, picnic areas, and lamps for allowing my park's visitors plenty of places to rest, eat, and have good lighting. I am missing only a few concessions and decorations.

Thanks for sharing, was cool being in your DMK world

I just pressed my level up button to max The Queen! :thumbsup2

Now I’m just down to my level 8 Grumpy, who's currently at 10/14 ears. So it looks like Ill just miss making my goal of maxing all my characters before the update is released, but I made it as close as I could. If the update comes out Tuesday there’s a good chance I’ll have Grumpy leveling to 9.

Just did a sceencast of my DMK layout. I love grouping my storylines and having at least one of each concession and decoration. I also love providing benches, picnic areas, and lamps for allowing my park's visitors plenty of places to rest, eat, and have good lighting. I am missing only a few concessions and decorations.

Great idea!! I never thought about recording the screen to show the layouts, especially since my phone has had that for a while on a new update. I think from now on if someone asks to see layouts, that is what I will do instead now! At least until they make the social app better in the game, it would be cool if they make it where we can all visit each other's kingdoms, help each other out, or interact differently from the way it is now.

Pretty cool. That is probably the only time I'll ever see Splash Mountain up close. What are your plans for Peter Pan?

Great idea!! I never thought about recording the screen to show the layouts, especially since my phone has had that for a while on a new update. I think from now on if someone asks to see layouts, that is what I will do instead now! At least until they make the social app better in the game, it would be cool if they make it where we can all visit each other's kingdoms, help each other out, or interact differently from the way it is now.
I agree 100%. Wish we could visit each others parks. That would be so beneficial during events if we could help each other out. Maybe one day....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts