Disney Magic Kingdoms

Is it the start of something new this evening? There was only 1 gem video to watch tonight for me. Anyone else have the same thing happen?

Is it the start of something new this evening? There was only 1 gem video to watch tonight for me. Anyone else have the same thing happen?
well I can't watch ad's since the update over one month ago,o... one lost gem doesn't sound so bad to me at this point lol

I had this happen after the update before Snow White, somewhere along the line it fixed itself as I have been getting 2 ads again for a while. Hopefully it will fix for you too.

Odd that their hint for Peter Pan was Tinker Bell, who's been in the game since the beginning. Anyways, that would be exciting! Hopefully it's an addition to the story line, since everyone gets Tink just by playing.

I'd love a Peter Pan expansion beyond poor Tink, who has nobody to adventure with. But I am not ready with another event. Please let be untimed.

I believe (and hope) that it will be storyline addition if it is Peter Pan. It would be very silly of them to give an event for this while Tink is a storyline.

People have also pointed out that it could be Ray from Princess and the Frog, or Ariel's Voice. Still think it's a safe bet to be Peter Pan - DMK has never been terribly subtle (this is maybe the most subtle they've ever been)

i would love it to be Peter Pan: Peter, Wendy, Nana, Captain Hook, Smee, the Croc....
The dog would be pointless. The crocodile would be pointless too, especially since he was after Hook and not Peter Pan. And I don't remember them ever expanding past the main villain, so Smee would be doubtful. But then, as this game is in the hands of interns, who knows at this point.

People have also pointed out that it could be Ray from Princess and the Frog, or Ariel's Voice. Still think it's a safe bet to be Peter Pan - DMK has never been terribly subtle (this is maybe the most subtle they've ever been)
Come to think of it, there is a lot of things that Gameloft hasn't "been terribly". Then again, there are plenty that they are just plain terrible in.

I believe (and hope) that it will be storyline addition if it is Peter Pan. It would be very silly of them to give an event for this while Tink is a storyline.

I was thinking the same thing. But then they've been known to do stupid things in the past. ;) I'm sure it's too much to hope for, but I also hope they open that portal if it's Pan so we can see the pirate ship.

The dog would be pointless. The crocodile would be pointless too, especially since he was after Hook and not Peter Pan. And I don't remember them ever expanding past the main villain, so Smee would be doubtful. But then, as this game is in the hands of interns, who knows at this point.

The only "villain sidekick" in the game that I can think of is Iago. And then it really made the whole battle thing odd since Iago was helping to fight Jafar.

is there supposed to be a 'point' to all the characters? Perhaps I am not familiar enough with all the other stories, as there are characters I know nothing about in the game. I thought they were there to create stories with and to amuse us..

I was thinking the same thing. But then they've been known to do stupid things in the past. ;) I'm sure it's too much to hope for, but I also hope they open that portal if it's Pan so we can see the pirate ship.

The only "villain sidekick" in the game that I can think of is Iago. And then it really made the whole battle thing odd since Iago was helping to fight Jafar.
Well let is hope it is not an event with battles, but an enhancement of the storyline. There are not villains in all the sets, anyway.

I could see Croc being part of the parade float. I would like Smee though, he's very classic to that story

is there supposed to be a 'point' to all the characters? Perhaps I am not familiar enough with all the other stories, as there are characters I know nothing about in the game. I thought they were there to create stories with and to amuse us..

Yeah, I don't think there's any particular rhyme or reason for the supporting characters who are made available to us. Why did they pick the sloth over more prominent Zootopia characters like Clawhauser or Gazelle? Why Maximus instead of Pascal? Why do we have nine or ten Toy Story characters, but Cinderella only gets two when she could easily be joined by her Step-mother, Step-sisters, and Fairy God Mother? I think it all just comes down to preference of the game developers, and the crocodile is popular and could provide for some very funny interactions within game play. That being said, Peter Pan would have a lot of "obvious" choices who might win out over the crocodile.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!