Disney Magic Kingdoms

I was doing some thinking about the tokens and the event and all of that. It turns out we can get more currency doing shorter events. For example.... Jessie’s 6 minute task yields 7EC. An hour gets you 10. Therefore if you have the time.... you can either get 42EC in an hour or 10.

Also why are the six minute tasks for everyone other than Jessie and Goofy gone?

Alright guys, going to make my 500th post! To keep up in this mini event, I decided to play on airplane mode, I don't normally do this but this is the best way for me to have a chance in the leaderboard and then I will go online an hour before it ends or the night before. I currently have my dwarves searching at the river which will be done in an hour but I will be able to check in about 5 hours. @MickeySkywalker How many tasks are from where I am to getting the notification to welcome Snow White?

Just had a thought... And all you math geeks, crunch the numbers for us, will ya? Trophy events... Take us away from the main play. Dangle a carrot of a prize generally too low to really matter. And if you notice, for most of the characters, they are 60 minutes. So... Send out Sarge for a nice 8-hour task and a lot of event currency while I sleep? or have him get me a trophy and a pittance of EC? Just saying. Maybe trophies during waking hours and forget about them at night? Seems another event within an event designed to distract. And a way to keep our EC from turning into gems at the end (maybe... it's to make up the massive number of gems we will have to spend to have a character who is angry, obstinate, surly, and if course, Grumpy!) Oh my!

PS no snow in Santa Cruz or San Jose, CA today. I checked. lol

I think it all depends on where you are hoping to be in the rankings and how much 1 more token will help you. For this event, if you are likely to wind up below the top 50 I don't think there is much difference between being 51 and being 1,000 or whatever so in that case I would definitely be willing to send characters on longer tasks for tokens/more EC and get some sleep. If you are trying to be in the top 10 or whatever then ever token matters and you are probably planning to get up at least once or twice during the night to get more

Alright guys, going to make my 500th post! To keep up in this mini event, I decided to play on airplane mode, I don't normally do this but this is the best way for me to have a chance in the leaderboard and then I will go online an hour before it ends or the night before. I currently have my dwarves searching at the river which will be done in an hour but I will be able to check in about 5 hours. @MickeySkywalker How many tasks are from where I am to getting the notification to welcome Snow White?
I think there are 2 more after you finish then you can build Snow Whites scary adventure. Then after you build it there is one more 2 hour task before you get the prompt to welcome her

You don't have to wait that long. I just hopped online. I'm in first with 197. Second has 76 and 10th has 12.

what do you guys think will be the final gift of the advent calendar?

tbh even though some days passed i'm still miffed about the grumpy situation and that gl does not to bother to say something about it.

what kind of 'strategies' you all have to get him?
I'm kinda glad i'll be probably at Disney Sea tomorrow so i can forget about this mess :'D

Coastal Mid-Atlantic has a blustery, 34 degrees day with a 24 degree wind chill. We're usually in the 50s for all of December. No snow, but it's cold enough to make everyone cranky.

Hi there!
Been playing DMK for several months but just discovered this forum. It's amazing! I'm really excited by seeing so many people taking time to comment and share advices.

I have a question. Do you guys play DMK on your phone, or a tablet? I play it on my phone (Android) and I really struggle with the game continuously re-loading if I perform any other task in the phone. Every time I send the game to the "background", even if it's just to answer a text message, I need to start all over the "Loading" screen.

This startup process takes more time after each update, right now I need to wait about 2 minutes prior to playing the game. It doesn't sound like a huge amount of time, but for events like the one we have for Snow White, entering the game each hour and having to wait those 2 minutes is a real pain.

I guess there's no solution for this "reset" that happens to the game always I open another app, but I would like to read your comments.

Thank you! Regards from the north of Mexico :earsboy:

Hi there!
Been playing DMK for several months but just discovered this forum. It's amazing! I'm really excited by seeing so many people taking time to comment and share advices.

I have a question. Do you guys play DMK on your phone, or a tablet? I play it on my phone (Android) and I really struggle with the game continuously re-loading if I perform any other task in the phone. Every time I send the game to the "background", even if it's just to answer a text message, I need to start all over the "Loading" screen.

This startup process takes more time after each update, right now I need to wait about 2 minutes prior to playing the game. It doesn't sound like a huge amount of time, but for events like the one we have for Snow White, entering the game each hour and having to wait those 2 minutes is a real pain.

I guess there's no solution for this "reset" that happens to the game always I open another app, but I would like to read your comments.
I'm on an Android phone too (never enough of a sheep to mindlessly go the iPhone route) and I've never had the issue you are describing above. I always keep my game running in the background without issue.

I have, however, noticed that this update freezes and crashes fairly regularly. But not enough to make it a pain for me to play.

I'm on an Android phone too (never enough of a sheep to mindlessly go the iPhone route) and I've never had the issue you are describing above. I always keep my game running in the background without issue.

I have, however, noticed that this update freezes and crashes fairly regularly. But not enough to make it a pain for me to play.

Hey now I like being in the “iCult” ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter