Disney Magic Kingdoms

Question. I have unlocked the princess/Alice in wonderland part of my park but not the toy story area. Almost all of my toy story characters are at level 10 (max) what quests do I need to do to unlocking cars the toy story park?
Which areas are for Cars and Toy Story? I'm confused.

So the interns magic method worked. Pre-alien I had over 3 mil, and today after Baloo and BTMR I am UNDER 100k... time to put those useless characters back to work.

I had 'sold' off just about every extra decoration I had but I kept all the concessions. I put them out a couple of days ago to start rebuilding magic. I also put out buildings that I had in storage. I'll be really low once I can welcome Sher Kahn.

So out of curiosity, how much time is usually between events? Is there a set time to pay attention to? Or is it just launched whenever Game Loft is ready?

How do you hold off on a mini-event? Just not play at all once you hear/see one has started?
Right. I was careful not to tap on anything for 24 hours. Right now, the top person on my leaderboard has 252. I'm second with 184. Third place is exactly 8 behind me. Overall, I had don't need to be second. I just don't need to be 26.

I spotted a kid carrying something huge in the park so I zoomed in, out of curiosity...it was an abu balloon first one I have seen it took along time for any guests to show an interest in the 2 stands I have in my park.
It gets really entertaining if you follow them around. I don't have them often, but the kid carrying one often walks into/through other characters, and since the balloons sort of bobs up and down, it looks like the kid is whacking everyone with the balloon.

I still have yet to see any kids with the sparklers from the Mulan concession stand, but for some reason, the kids in my park love to run around in st. patty's day hats while eating croissants. Apparently I've been trying to build the Magic Kingdom but accidentally built Epcot.

How do you hold off on a mini-event? Just not play at all once you hear/see one has started?
Depends. If you don't want to partake, just don't tap on the items that it tells you to collect.
If you are referring to the delay strategy everyone else mentions, once you see the ad stating the mini event has started, BEFORE you tap on a single item to collect it (in this case, the dancing tableware) turn off your wifi. Then you can collect the items for the event without submitting your score on the first day. Before the event ends, you turn your wifi back on and collect again, and it puts you on an easier leaderboard where you can place higher, having collected fewer items.

Gem Advice:
F2Per sitting on 623 gems.

Characters I can buy:
Boo
WALL-E
Maximus
Flash
King Louie

Buildings I can buy:
RC Racer
Parachute Drop
Mike & Sulley to the Rescue
Chip n Dale Treehouse
Haunted Mansion

Or should i keep hoarding for a future limited time event.

Depends where you are in the game. I'd skip boo and wall-e. Maximus, flash, and k. louie are all fairly helpful with the tokens for their sets and a couple others.
Parachute Drop helps with the trophy mini events. The others depend on where you are in the game if they generate anything.

basically current end game, just trudging through the shere khan tokens to welcome him and progress the story. have every other character besides alien and the currently unavailable sven, oogie and syndrome; everyone but aladdin & jungle book characters are maxed out.

Hey guys. I’m new here, but had a question. My three kids have the game on their computers through Microsoft.

I haven’t spent any money on the game yet, but all three are obscessed with Nightmare, so I bought them each the $10 bundle (figured that would count as “buying” the game).

Anyhow, we didn’t come out with much character wise from the chests. Sally and Mickey/Goofy costumes.

No Jack’s.

Any tips if I decide to give them another shot at a chest to up the odds of landing Jack? Thanks.

Hey guys. I’m new here, but had a question. My three kids have the game on their computers through Microsoft.

I haven’t spent any money on the game yet, but all three are obscessed with Nightmare, so I bought them each the $10 bundle (figured that would count as “buying” the game).

Anyhow, we didn’t come out with much character wise from the chests. Sally and Mickey/Goofy costumes.

No Jack’s.

Any tips if I decide to give them another shot at a chest to up the odds of landing Jack? Thanks.
I think there are still three Halloween costumes left, if I remember correctly, although I don't know if they are all available in the chests. The Gameloft interns only included four NBC characters in the game, so you've got one with three left. Then there are two or three attractions plus concession stands to be won. Hopefully they aren't including the pointless decorations as well. So as long as there aren't any potential duplicates to the chests (although the concession stands can appear more than once). So your odds keep improving with each purchase. There's just no guarantee you'll be winning him with your next $10 purchase.

Thank goodness Shere Khan's tokens take so long to (not) win, because while attempting to collect, I've managed to bring Bagheera and Mowgli to Level 9, and now Baloo is in the process of leveling to 10. I did somehow manage to get Shere Khan to level 2. I'll be happy when the interns are ready to move onto the update (hopefully they had lots of time during their summer off from class to put in extra hours at Gameloft and they've got a few updates ready to go). Usually when they introduce a new event or storyline, they improve drop rates and lower wait times towards collecting tokens. Because at this rate, that stupid tiger's going to be sitting at 2 for quite a while.

Puzzle pieces in the kingdom giving clues to what is coming next to the game. Posted on their facebook page and should be popping up in our game soon. On facebook, it shows "lead" and other people posted "osity of" and "ble" so I am guessing "curiosity often leads to trouble"...Alice is coming to the kingdom!

Puzzle pieces in the kingdom giving clues to what is coming next to the game. Posted on their facebook page and should be popping up in our game soon. On facebook, it shows "lead" and other people posted "osity of" and "ble" so I am guessing "curiosity often leads to trouble"...Alice is coming to the kingdom!

Yup, I got 'osity' and figured that has to be it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!