Disney Magic Kingdoms

Not sure what they would do for Halloween because we already had The Nightmare Before Christmas (NBC). Too bad Corpse Bride isn't Disney because those would be awesome characters to have. That leaves us with the most common, Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown which seem very unlikely to happen. Knowing them, they will pull something out to get some more money out of people.
I'm not sure.... I wish there was more music in this game that pertained to the events. The musical scores for these movies are huge.... surprised they decided not to capitalize on that.

Ended up getting 37 gems. I am pretty happy with that.

I think my parade was defaulting to Aladdin and anything else that I needed tokens for. Once I no longer needed tokens that spot became empty. Have not had a chance to completely test this theory out but that is what it seemed like.

So, some of my Toy Story characters now have quests for the star ball. All of my TS characters (other than the little green guy) are maxed, to include Bullseye. I don't have all the pieces for the Alien yet but I have all of the required star balls. Why do I need more?

So I'm finally able to welcome Mowgli! Is it just me or does it seem more difficult than normal to collect his tokens? I only have a few characters that can collect each token. Nick Wilde for the Pear, Mother Gothel and Nick again for the basket, and Rapunzel and Pete for the ears hat. I don't typically buy characters with gems but it doesn't even seem like that would help much except for having Flash and the Aliens.

Mowgli being a character who can get his own tokens?? Is this all really out of the ordinary or have I just forgotten what it took to welcome some of the others. I remember Donald being really difficult, but not most of the others.

Not sure what they would do for Halloween because we already had The Nightmare Before Christmas (NBC). Too bad Corpse Bride isn't Disney because those would be awesome characters to have. That leaves us with the most common, Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown which seem very unlikely to happen. Knowing them, they will pull something out to get some more money out of people.

Don't forget Frankenweenie. They could even add the headless horseman and Ichabod Crane. It would be fun if they add characters from the haunted mansion (hitch hiking ghost, Opera Singer (Fat lady), Madam Leota(Edited)...i know a bit hard to interact with just a head) Far fetched but would be fun to see.

Last edited:
I think the worst is starting this so late in the game (like me lol)... I didn't even hear of the game until my husband told me.. but being late and missing all the previous events and not having a chance to do those events sucks..

And no, I don't want to buy chests and take a shot at it lol

I ended the event on just over 80K so received the full gem payout which was nice. I lost 8 sweeps as I didn't have the matching number of scoops but wasn't going to pay gems for them when I can just send the characters on an hour quest now.

I'm a little behind in the main story line. I'm still trying to welcome Mowgli. I only needs his hats. I'm thinking about buying Flash but can't decide if I should just get some using gems or buy the bundle with the Racetrack as I know there are tasks involving it and I've had no luck with Platnium Chests.

I'm a little behind in the main story line. I'm still trying to welcome Mowgli. I only needs his hats. I'm thinking about buying Flash but can't decide if I should just get some using gems or buy the bundle with the Racetrack as I know there are tasks involving it and I've had no luck with Platnium Chests.

I had this thought after the lion king amd went ahead and purchased the bundle. I believe it has gems aswell.

I had to spend some gems to get Jafar in time, but I managed it! I couldn't not complete the Aladdin collection, since it's my favourite. I only had about 5k event currency left by the end, lol.

Now the event is over, I've just welcomed Cinderella and Buzz.

I think the worst is starting this so late in the game (like me lol)... I didn't even hear of the game until my husband told me.. but being late and missing all the previous events and not having a chance to do those events sucks..

And no, I don't want to buy chests and take a shot at it lol
I know how you feel! I'd love a chance to repeat some of the past events.

So I'm finally able to welcome Mowgli! Is it just me or does it seem more difficult than normal to collect his tokens? I only have a few characters that can collect each token. Nick Wilde for the Pear, Mother Gothel and Nick again for the basket, and Rapunzel and Pete for the ears hat. I don't typically buy characters with gems but it doesn't even seem like that would help much except for having Flash and the Aliens.

Mowgli being a character who can get his own tokens?? Is this all really out of the ordinary or have I just forgotten what it took to welcome some of the others. I remember Donald being really difficult, but not most of the others.
Think you're complaining now? Wait until you can welcome Bagheera.

Don't forget Frankenweenie. They could even add the headless horseman and Ichabod Crane. It would be fun if they add characters from the haunted mansion (hitch hiking ghost, Opera Singer (Fat lady), The Great Esmeralda...i know a bit hard to interact with just a head) Far fetched but would be fun to see.
Esmeralda? From Hunchback??

Well, they have Hocus Pocus at the Halloween Party at WDW so maybe - though adding all 3 Sanderson sisters seems like a lot.

Don't forget Frankenweenie. They could even add the headless horseman and Ichabod Crane. It would be fun if they add characters from the haunted mansion (hitch hiking ghost, Opera Singer (Fat lady), The Great Esmeralda...i know a bit hard to interact with just a head) Far fetched but would be fun to see.

Headless Hroseman would be cool - even as like an add to the parade as he comes out first before the Halloween parade. And maybe some Haunted Mansion decorations - the ghosts, the ghost hurst, etc

Oh, and did you mean Madam Leota?

Not sure what other attractions they could do that are Haloween related

I know in the Family Guy game like this they have decorations for the houses (so like Halloween or Christmas) which function similar to the character costumes in this game. Wonder if they could do something like that and have haloween version of Mickey's house, etc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter