Disney Magic Kingdoms

Has anyone checked what these are worth at Merlin's Cauldron? Gems are nice, but I purchased Golden Zephyr right before the Lion King event started and had already purchased Jumping Jellyfish when the Cauldron was introduced, so I'm down to 5k Elixirs after playing for another 2 months. Gems can be eared through parades and ads, so Elixirs are the real prize if you're looking to complete the Character sets.
The elixirs have helped me quite a bit with leveling up the Alien.

nice! even though I was only at 79k EC I still got 40 gems. I think so long as your above the previous mark your EC conversion gets rounded up. So if your even 10 ec over 78k, you'll get 40 gems

Time to level up my non-aladdin characters. I noticed Mike and Tink no longer have character drops (at least not for any of my Aladdin characters that still need items)

nice! even though I was only at 79k EC I still got 40 gems. I think so long as your above the previous mark your EC conversion gets rounded up. So if your even 10 ec over 78k, you'll get 40 gems
Dang, I should have bought that stupid snake decoration then. I was at 81000 EC and didn't know what to do with the extra.

Anyone hear any rumors about when this next Jungle Book part of the story line is going to start? I want to max everyone out before that. I still have all Aladdin characters at level 8 except Jafar who is at level 6 then of course still have to finish up Alien who is at level 7 almost ready for 8. I am also hoping that having Mowgli and Bagheera already at level 2 will help when this next thing starts.

Managed to scrape in at just over 80k, so I'm a happy camper! Looking forward to the Jungle Book content - until then I'll be focusing on levelling up my Aladdin characters (and Nala who at lvl 9 is the only other character who's not maxed out yet). :)

Managed to scrape in at just over 80k, so I'm a happy camper! Looking forward to the Jungle Book content - until then I'll be focusing on levelling up my Aladdin characters (and Nala who at lvl 9 is the only other character who's not maxed out yet). :)
You managed to max out Scar before Nala? Impressive.

Anyone hear any rumors about when this next Jungle Book part of the story line is going to start? I want to max everyone out before that. I still have all Aladdin characters at level 8 except Jafar who is at level 6 then of course still have to finish up Alien who is at level 7 almost ready for 8. I am also hoping that having Mowgli and Bagheera already at level 2 will help when this next thing starts.
Just as long as we don't have to collect any more 12 and 24 hour tokes for Bagheera.

So totally off topic, but since I'm driving my sister to JFK Airport on Friday, I decided to book myself a last-minute trip to WDW for Friday through Sunday. Now I need to scramble to pack, book a rental car, find some dining openings, and grab some FastPasses. Yikes...

Do you think there will be a halloween event? I was thinking it would be nice just to get some costumes for some of the characters.

Do you think there will be a halloween event? I was thinking it would be nice just to get some costumes for some of the characters.
They've done it in the past and there are costumes for the characters. Just can't remember the last time I put Mickey into his pirate costume to dance a jig <<shudder>>

Not sure what they would do for Halloween because we already had The Nightmare Before Christmas (NBC). Too bad Corpse Bride isn't Disney because those would be awesome characters to have. That leaves us with the most common, Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown which seem very unlikely to happen. Knowing them, they will pull something out to get some more money out of people.

So totally off topic, but since I'm driving my sister to JFK Airport on Friday, I decided to book myself a last-minute trip to WDW for Friday through Sunday. Now I need to scramble to pack, book a rental car, find some dining openings, and grab some FastPasses. Yikes...
Have a blast! I haven't been there in a little over 4 years haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!