Disney Magic Kingdoms

I want to say it started at six days? Other than checking to see what the rewards are, I've been blissfully ignoring the entire thing, lol.

Pretty sure it was six or at least 5+ as when it started I noticed the counter was 5 days and some hours

If this is an event, I wonder what the deal with the hot chocolate is on the calendar?
I was wondering that as well but it can't be another tower challenge for this one. Unless they are planning on us doing 2 events at once. However, that doesn't seem like something that they would be able to manage.

I was wondering that as well but it can't be another tower challenge for this one. Unless they are planning on us doing 2 events at once. However, that doesn't seem like something that they would be able to manage.
Unless maybe it’s permanent? Then they could make a tower challenge work

Unless maybe it’s permanent? Then they could make a tower challenge work
Also possible, I'd imagine a lot of people won't be too happy about that when we just finished a tower challenge. They do like to make the community angry. My guess now is that it might be permanent, we have another tower challenge, and it's all okay because they make it up to us with one more plot of land (the big surprise they have been telling us about for months, one small plot of land). Now that seems like something they would do.

Looks like Emperor's New Groove is pretty much confirmed for this newest update. How many bets on a time limited event?

Really hoping it’s permanent content and not an event/TC.

Selfishly I’d be happy if we didn’t get anything for another month or so and I could concentrate on getting as many Hercules characters finished as possible. So far I’ve finished 2 of them and will have a third done in the next few days. My remaining 4 Hercules characters are at level 8, 9, 8 and 7. Owl on the other hand is gonna take forever, but I should be leveling him to 4 in the next few days

I remember the last time I think they did back-to-back challenges. Probably easier on their tiny intern minds if they don't have to swap out programming. But then, we need to determine if they'd introduce a new movie via a Tower Challenge. Friggin' interns...

Probably easier on their tiny intern minds if they don't have to swap out programming.
Probably. They couldn't even get the patch notes right. Gold Trophy event featuring..... ALADDIN. Get out all of your Aladdin Buildings and characters ready to collect some trophies in our exciting trophy event.

Ha Ha, Just kidding. Pull out all of those Snow White Buildings and character so the dwarfs can show you how to really wash up nice and clean during the time of COVID.

Probably. They couldn't even get the patch notes right. Gold Trophy event featuring..... ALADDIN. Get out all of your Aladdin Buildings and characters ready to collect some trophies in our exciting trophy event.

Ha Ha, Just kidding. Pull out all of those Snow White Buildings and character so the dwarfs can show you how to really wash up nice and clean during the time of COVID.
Gold trophy icon on the first Trophy page is appropriately the Incredibles one. Makes perfect sense.

If this is an event, I wonder what the deal with the hot chocolate is on the calendar?

Wasn't there a delay in the last update working for iOS? Maybe this is just hot chocolates to make up to those people that didn't get that calendar day last time?

I don't know, just trying to think of a reason for them that would be kicking off a new TC

Could be kind of interesting to introduce new characters that you get via TC - or some earning normal way and then one is via the TC

I agree, puzzle piece makes me think TENG. The "accidental tweet" on pg 1556 said TENG would be part of main storyline, so presumably permanent content. Maybe the introduction of them will be like when you could get Pocahontas early before reaching that "story" point?

If Edna Mode shows up, I will be playing like mad to get her. E is the best.

Hey All, I broke my phone! When I went to install Kingdoms again; my progress didn't come up when I logged into my facebook like usual. I contacted game support and they told me a couple times that they found my Level 54 game save file; and have sent it to my device -- all I am to do is reload the app; and I should receive a pop-up to load the save file? To no avail . . . I seriously have a chain with 20 emails in it where they keep saying "I have loaded the save file; you'll recieve a pop up" . . . this has been going for like 5-6 days now? Does anyone have experience with this kind of thing? Any success? I saw a post from 2017 that looks like this is not going to happen... TIA!
WELP, I had 5, maybe 6 days playing tag with the interns back and forth to try and locate my save game. One of them told me early on that I had been connected through Facebook, so they were going to send my save file to my phone via my facebook profile. Well, it turns out that was incorrect; and it was through my Google Play. So, if you ever lose your progress, make sure you're synced through both Facebook and Google.

I would be so stoked for Edna! I have all the incredibles! I wish I had any Hercules characters though -- I've been on a real long break!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!