Disney Magic Kingdoms

I got Hades yesterday and was not worried about the last two quest but got him to level 2 about 11am my time and finished the last quest and got the Thanks for finishing , oh it make me feel so special, not LOL

I was able to finish too. Can't remember the last time I officially completed an event. I got Hades with two days to spare, but it took almost that whole two days to get him to level 2.

I was able to finish too. Can't remember the last time I officially completed an event. I got Hades with two days to spare, but it took almost that whole two days to get him to level 2.
Which is strange, because I was able to collect enough tokens during his 8-hour welcome period to get him to 2 right away.

Onward is complete so I decided to put those four buildings away. Star Wars has been done for months, so I put those buildings away today too. Then I went on a cleaning rampage and got rid of most of the stuff littering my park, except for the giant pile of crap that is the Thrill Zone Level 3 in Fantasyland. Pocahontas herself is at 10, so that leaves the dog and the rat. Now on to Hercules to try and level up a bunch of characters.

Tower challenge starts the 16th. Based on legendary chest awards on the daily calendar, folks are guessing the featured characters will be from princess and the frog and Winnie the Pooh.

Forgot about Owl. But then at my age, when was the last time I gave any thought to Winnie the Pooh?

Really? I didn’t know Disney owned the rights to Love Boat! Looking forward to that event/TC and getting Gopher, Captain Stubing, Isaac, Julie, Vicky, the Doctor, but who would the 7th or villain be?
That hoochie hoochie girl was a frequent guest star ;)

Princess and the Frog mini-event going today. Best milestone prize is at collecting 2 shadow spirits (another PatF Legendary chest). Leaderboard prizes include resource chests and attraction enchantment chests, as well as Legendary blueprints for the top 3.

Jessie (60 min), Donald (60 min), and Louis (10 sec) capture the Shadow Spirits once you've made 2 Lanterns and 1 Lotus Candle.

Lanterns (Epic):
Bo Peep, Zurg, Naveen, Charlotte, and Eudora all have tasks.

Lotus Candle:
Mickey Mouse, Sarge, Tiana, Dr. Facilier, and Mama Odie all have tasks.

Event ends 6 days from the start.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter