Disney Magic Kingdoms

I have all of Ian's stuff. But can't welcome him yet because I haven't advanced far enough into the game. and I only had the one character collecting the books

Anyone else's game getting glitchy? I just logged on and got a pop-up message that the "previous event has ended", which I know is too early. Logged out and logged back on and the Onward event loaded up properly but my event currency is now down to zero!

It’s a pain that Ian is the only one that can collect tokens for himself, think meant to slow you down!
And true to the imbecile intern way, the final claw rod thing wouldn't drop after four attempts to level him to 2, so I just used the 20 gems to level him. Now he's doing his joint two-hour task with Blue Shrek. I figure a few days of videos and parades will replenish them soon enough.

It’s a pain that Ian is the only one that can collect tokens for himself, think meant to slow you down!

at least it is after you welcome him, so even if you never get to any other tasks, you "got" everything from the event

I like this format better than others where there was like 1 character with "epic" chance for drops for the last item to even welcome the last character or the comfy outfit or whatever

Anyone else's game getting glitchy? I just logged on and got a pop-up message that the "previous event has ended", which I know is too early. Logged out and logged back on and the Onward event loaded up properly but my event currency is now down to zero!

My iOS game has been super glitchy. The event has "ended" on me 3 times, requiring restarts of my phone. Windows has been OK.

Once I get Ian is there really any point to continuing the tasks?

I suspect we will check the movie out since it's "free" for us now.

And true to the imbecile intern way, the final claw rod thing wouldn't drop after four attempts to level him to 2, so I just used the 20 gems to level him. Now he's doing his joint two-hour task with Blue Shrek. I figure a few days of videos and parades will replenish them soon enough.
After the 2-hour joint task for Ian and Blue Shrek, this rotten event is mercifully over. Now, let's never speak of "Onward" again.

It was worth 20 gems to you to get the Popup? My gems are way more important than that.

And reminder, Onward is now on Disney+

Once I get Ian is there really any point to continuing the tasks?

I suspect we will check the movie out since it's "free" for us now.

Only real reason is what @hopemax said. Or if you’ve got some type of personal goal of completing the event. Figure there is no reason to send Ian out on quests to finish his items. If I level him to 2 and finish, great. If I don’t I’ll at least have some items collected and I’d be fine with that.

You sanity doesn't allow just sending someone on a 4 hr task? The same 4 hr task that you are going to be continuously sending Ian on for the next 3 weeks?
No, it doesn't. But working two office jobs remotely and our mom's advanced stage cancer diagnosis from mid March does. Not that I owe you any explanations though. But again, far bigger things going on in my life to worry about than some fake gems, no?

No, it doesn't. But working two office jobs remotely and our mom's advanced stage cancer diagnosis from mid March does. Not that I owe you any explanations though. But again, far bigger things going on in my life to worry about than some fake gems, no?

I must agree, I used 20 gems to just finish. I have forever to collect to level Ian, I just wanted it finished. My daughter and I are making masks for family members, grandkids home from school, online school to help with and just entertaining at a time I am glad I live on several acres and no one but family close. Lol everything is good. Stay safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!