Disney Magic Kingdoms

I have finally started Welcoming Lady in my Windows game *drops head on keyboard* Getting the last 3 ear hats was awful. I have also finally finished with Coco.

In IOS, I am at the time wall. In Windows, I still need 2 more unicorns.

WOW, I think awful ear hat drops is an understatement! I know you play less in your windows game, but drop rates that low are unacceptable. congrats on finishing Coco.

Have you completey hit the time wall, or are you still collecting Card Decks? I hit the time wall this morning, but only at 7/20 deck of cards.

WOW, I think awful ear hat drops is an understatement! I know you play less in your windows game, but drop rates that low are unacceptable. congrats on finishing Coco.

Have you completey hit the time wall, or are you still collecting Card Decks? I hit the time wall this morning, but only at 7/20 deck of cards.

Still collecting cards and books. But I have the Welcome Manticore quest. I am at 8/20. Just starting cards now in Windows.

My Windows game got really messed up for Lady and the Tramp, with 2 weeks in FL, followed by a week in Seattle. Even though the tasks are longer, I still couldn't turn them over fast enough when I could only consistently check at 8 in the morning, and 8 at night. But the last 3, took a week. Drop a hat, 2 days with no drops, Drop a hat, 2 days no drops. Ridiculous. Meanwhile, Lady is level 5 in my IOS game.

Have plenty of time to play now.

I wonder how this is affecting Gameloft. Dare we hope they will have to spread out the events a little? I'll take a silver lining wherever I can find one.

I need one more set of ears for Lady and I haven't had one drop in 4 days. This is getting ridiculous.

not to be a stickler or anything, but it is a Lion Lady, not man
Which is strange because female lions don't have manes. Plus, the song isn't called Little Lion Lady, so I'll just keep going with Man. Thumb my nose at Pixar and their film. Take THAT, no-longer-John-Lasseter.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how long it would take to Enchant Light Foot to Level 1? ETA: Nevermind. It appears all Level 1 Enchantments are 4 hours.

I have all the knives for the Manticore but only 3 hats. That drop rate needs to pick up. I can usually welcome the new character ~48 hours after the time window opens up. Not this one apparently.

Oh, and some raven tapper just launched. Going to wait before tapping my first one.

Is this Dark Magic mini event one of the dumbest mini events the game has had? For some reason they have an uneven 11 ravens and they respawn every hour. On top of that rewards are 🤬 . On a positive note, I realized this early on, so I’m not going to wast my time trying. Seriously you have to finish top 50 if you want a ruby chest and top 500 if you want to get any type of reward at all.:rotfl:

As far as other aspects of the game go, I'm casually playing the Onward event. Currently slugging along trying to collect all the items for Manticore. Need 1 more sword and 3 hats. Hopefully will start welcoming before bed and I can start quest needed to access the ability to get the guide books. Hoping 1 week is enough time to finish the main character. 🤞

Is this Dark Magic mini event one of the dumbest mini events the game has had? For some reason they have an uneven 11 ravens and they respawn every hour. On top of that rewards are 🤬 . On a positive note, I realized this early on, so I’m not going to wast my time trying. Seriously you have to finish top 50 if you want a ruby chest and top 500 if you want to get any type of reward at all.:rotfl:

As far as other aspects of the game go, I'm casually playing the Onward event. Currently slugging along trying to collect all the items for Manticore. Need 1 more sword and 3 hats. Hopefully will start welcoming before bed and I can start quest needed to access the ability to get the guide books. Hoping 1 week is enough time to finish the main character. 🤞

Yeah, it's crazy. Didn't even realize there were 11, thought it was 10 and stopped looking. There's no way I can keep up if it's every hour. I'm not even going to try.

3 ears left for Manticore, 11 books left for Ian.

How are you able to collect books? I’ve done all of my event quests and when I look at the character I’m getting the “complete more event quests to unlock this character !” message.

EDIT: Crap, I think I know the answer, but please don’t tell me that it’s because I don’t have some stupid character leveled high enough! Right now I have the dad at level 2, even though I could have leveled his to 3 a day or two ago, but got distracted and focusing on the Manicore! Gonna be really 🤬 if that’s the case. If that’s the case they really need to do a better job of informing letting us know!

Last edited:
Just welcomed the Manticorian. Got my 16 gems and started him on his first two-hour task. I'm at 16/30 on those final book thingies, so I'm not too worried about this event. Certainly not spending ten bucks on a character whose film I will probably never see.

Oh, and those dumb hourly ravens? Yeah, not bothering with those. There are a few people on my boards who seem to have collected every hour so far. So I can only imagine a few of those dumbasses are going to stay up all night for the next two-plus days to not drop out of first place. Get some sleep, idiots.

Just welcomed the Manticorian. Got my 16 gems and started him on his first two-hour task. I'm at 16/30 on those final book thingies, so I'm not too worried about this event. Certainly not spending ten bucks on a character whose film I will probably never see.

Oh, and those dumb hourly ravens? Yeah, not bothering with those. There are a few people on my boards who seem to have collected every hour so far. So I can only imagine a few of those dumbasses are going to stay up all night for the next two-plus days to not drop out of first place. Get some sleep, idiots.

I’m assuming you didn’t buy the Tavern, correct? Who collects the books? Like I said above, I’ve done as many quests as I can do, but still don’t have the required quests done. I did just level the dad to 3 so that gave me to another quest. Sent him and the son out on the 4 hour quest. Hope that‘s all I need.

Made the mistake of thinking we needed to welcome the Manricore before we could collect the books. Seeing that no one mentioned collection the books until @JamesGarvey I didn’t think about leveling anyone else. Port should have though.

From the reddit, it appears the books unlock after a joint Manticore/Laurel task and after that, aside from the aforementioned Laurel task, drop from a 4hr Manticore/Colt/Dad task and a 6hr Laurel/Barley/Blazey task.

I’m assuming you didn’t buy the Tavern, correct? Who collects the books? Like I said above, I’ve done as many quests as I can do, but still don’t have the required quests done. I did just level the dad to 3 so that gave me to another quest. Sent him and the son out on the 4 hour quest. Hope that‘s all I need.

Made the mistake of thinking we needed to welcome the Manricore before we could collect the books. Seeing that no one mentioned collection the books until @JamesGarvey I didn’t think about leveling anyone else. Port should have though.
Laurel has been collecting the books for me, especially after I maxed out on the knives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!