Disney Magic Kingdoms

Latest update is available in the Microsoft store. 120 gems each for Minnie, Daisy, and Donald's lunar costumes with Mickey's costume not yet available. Or you can purchase Minnie's, Daisy's, and Donald's costumes for $3.89 Canadian each (not sure of the US conversion). The purchase price includes one concession chest as well as one costume.

Is it me, or is Gameloft completely overlooking the fact that we already have Lunar New Year costumes for Mickey and Minnie? Because now I have two listed in my costume area.

Is it me, or is Gameloft completely overlooking the fact that we already have Lunar New Year costumes for Mickey and Minnie? Because now I have two listed in my costume area.

I don’t have my update yet, but is one labeled Lunar New Year - Hong Kong at least?

Also don’t have the update, but they can have as many listed as they want to, because I’m gonna ignore the costumes anyways Especially if they want real money for them. I’ll begrudgingly collect for any costume materials if they are free though.

Hopefully they don’t have to many pop ups telling us they have new costumes. 🤞

Also don’t have the update, but they can have as many listed as they want to, because I’m gonna ignore the costumes anyways Especially if they want real money for them. I’ll begrudgingly collect for any costume materials if they are free though.

Hopefully they don’t have to many pop ups telling us they have new costumes. 🤞
I've had three so far... one each for the available costumes. 120 gems per costume, or pick it up directly for $2.99 each. Wonder how many gems people could buy for $9 and if it'd be a wash in the end for those foolish enough to part with cash.

I've had three so far... one each for the available costumes. 120 gems per costume, or pick it up directly for $2.99 each. Wonder how many gems people could buy for $9 and if it'd be a wash in the end for those foolish enough to part with cash.

I will be passing on the costumes at 2.99. Really, I would not use 120 gems for them.

I didn’t have the update available until this morning. If the costumes could be acquired through tasks, I’d probably take a shot at them. No way I’m wasting any of the gems on them. What a waste of an update.

so one small annoying thing with this update is in the character screen the Star Wars collections are not all together. The event characters are now at the bottom but the permanent contecnt (R2-D2 and C-3PO) are up high right after Cinderella

really not a big deal just annoying as have characters from each to level up and have to scroll between them

so one small annoying thing with this update is in the character screen the Star Wars collections are not all together. The event characters are now at the bottom but the permanent contecnt (R2-D2 and C-3PO) are up high right after Cinderella

really not a big deal just annoying as have characters from each to level up and have to scroll between them
That is really kind of lame they did it that way. I get it because of event vs permanent content and how they list them.

And let's be honest the C3PO is more of a side quest than having anything to do with actually progressing the story line. I mean think about it, if someone was to download the game today, the only character they would get from the star wars set is C3PO. 1 of 9 ! 2 of 9 if you spend Gems on R2. The only other 2 character IP is Wall-E, where eve is earned and wall-e is gems.

That is really kind of lame they did it that way. I get it because of event vs permanent content and how they list them.

I get that they are trying to sort character groups by event and permanent content, but why not do so in reverse chronological order, so that the characters most players need are more easily accessible. I would imagine by now that the existing players greatly outweigh new players, so the time to cater to your true player base is long overdue. Plus, seriously, why the hell is Merlin located anywhere near the top of the character book list??? Think, Gameloft, think.

I get that they are trying to sort character groups by event and permanent content, but why not do so in reverse chronological order, so that the characters most players need are more easily accessible. I would imagine by now that the existing players greatly outweigh new players, so the time to cater to your true player base is long overdue. Plus, seriously, why the hell is Merlin located anywhere near the top of the character book list??? Think, Gameloft, think.

I still think just setting up the character group listing on a "wheel" so that once you go past the top it comes back to the bottom so you can go quicker from top to bottom and back would make things a lot easier

Given the Frozen 2 page reside directly next to the permanent section, I’m leaning more towards bug than feature when it comes to the location of R2 & 3PO.

The fact that they haven't done ANYTHING to fix this is ridiculous. The game currently has 69 grouping tabs/windows and moving the characters that most players have left to level up to the bottom a pain! @supernova and @TheMaxRebo both had good options. I’ve suggested having a tab at the top that would list every character and only those that can still be leveled. Honestly it’s hard to imagine anything that wouldn’t work better than what they currently have, but it’s GameLoft, so I’m sure they could. :rotfl:

The fact that they haven't done ANYTHING to fix this is ridiculous. The game currently has 69 grouping tabs/windows and moving the characters that most players have left to level up to the bottom a pain! @supernova and @TheMaxRebo both had good options. I’ve suggested having a tab at the top that would list every character and only those that can still be leveled. Honestly it’s hard to imagine anything that wouldn’t work better than what they currently have, but it’s GameLoft, so I’m sure they could. :rotfl:
Here's hoping that this semester's crop of interns is better than any previous group we've had at Gameloft. Although I'm not holding my breath.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!