Disney Magic Kingdoms

I also noted that to get a trophy drop from Cecilia Market you must level the building to level /. So they have added trophy’s to the mix of building leveling. I am not buying tokens to level buildings nor have I gotten enough on chance to level those buildings. Not so important!

I spent 400 gems on sapphire chests. None of my chests even gave me the opportunity to get the bride--only concessions. 60% chance to have a 5% chance at getting the bride. I'm bummed out--I really wanted her. :(

When I look at the bride, it still says content Not yet available. Also, I don’t recall seeing a sapphire happy Halloween chest nor do I see chests for purchase that include the bride. Is this tied to how far along I am in the event or at I missing something?

When I look at the bride, it still says content Not yet available. Also, I don’t recall seeing a sapphire happy Halloween chest nor do I see chests for purchase that include the bride. Is this tied to how far along I am in the event or at I missing something?
The ghost bride is available in the sapphire chest as a special chance reward only.

Try restarting your app.

So to get Hector's second token, the concert poster, you have to first gather two new token types and then battle a new set of monsters. It's quite messy, because everything is conflicting with everything else.

So to get Hector's second token, the concert poster, you have to first gather two new token types and then battle a new set of monsters. It's quite messy, because everything is conflicting with everything else.

i think you meant FUN and CHALLENGING! Nothing messy about conflicting items at all.:rotfl:

Another thing that’s been incredibly FUN for me today has been trying to get my final Mama Imeldas ear hat. After great drop rates I think I’m 0/7 or 0/8 today. EXCITING, EXCITING, EXCITING and nothing fishy about the final hat not dropping at all. :thumbsup2

Last edited:
i think you meant FUN and CHALLENGING! Nothing messy about conflicting items at all.:rotfl:

Another thing that’s been incredibly FUN for me today has been trying to get my final Mama Imeldas ear hat. After great drop rates I’ve think Im 0/7 or 0/8. EXCITING, EXCITING, EXCITING and nothing fishy about the final hat not droping at all. :thumbsup2

I had this same thing with the Mama Imelda ear hat; I had everything but one of those as of last night, and spent all day today trying to get the last one. Finally got it. Not looking forward to the second Hector item based on the description, and also doesn't sound like I will be getting the bride, because I am not blowing tons of gems on sapphire chests!

I received my sapphire chest this morning. Elixers. I didn’t have my hopes up for something that was >95% unlikely, but it was still a bummer.

Seems like they are slow rolling out the free sapphire chests. This way like 2% of the population of players will talk about how they got her, enticing others to try just ONE MORE TIME. I still haven't gotten the free chest. Not that I expect to get the bride. I don't expect to get the elixir either. Wouldn't mind getting the 11th Prince from the Southern Isles and I missed out on him the first time around.

In case you haven't read - the next token from Hector requires you to collect items, then defeat the spirits for the posters, which I guess were hidden by Ernesto. For supernova - to unlock one skeleton you have to gather multiple tokens to defeat baddies to get the things that the first skeleton hid.

I wasn't paying attention to the gold trophy event, no event currency makes it less attractive. Gotta convert for those gems.

I got my free sapphire chest. Could have gotten the bride or several other villains, bur of course got none of those. Now that I think about it, I can't remember what I got, so I guess it must have been great, lol!

There's no way I would spend gems on a chest, especially with the terrible odds. It upsets me to see so many on Facebook have done just that. If people would stop buying them, maayyybe Gameloft would stop pulling this kind of stuff. I hate that the only way to get the bride is through a chest.

I got my free sapphire chest. Could have gotten the bride or several other villains, bur of course got none of those. Now that I think about it, I can't remember what I got, so I guess it must have been great, lol!

There's no way I would spend gems on a chest, especially with the terrible odds. It upsets me to see so many on Facebook have done just that. If people would stop buying them, maayyybe Gameloft would stop pulling this kind of stuff. I hate that the only way to get the bride is through a chest.
Agree. I don’t know how they can sleep at night - advertising/promoting excitement around a character you can only get through paying for the right to have a 1% chance at getting. It’s just wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!