Disney Magic Kingdoms

I've also hit the time wall for welcoming Mama Imelda, which appears to be independent of collecting the brown guitars for Hector (I got to the welcome quest before collecting all 10 guitars). I'm thinking the quest doesn't specify his name because we aren't actually able to welcome him yet. Once I got the last guitar, the quest finished, but nothing else appeared to collect any of the other tokens needed for Hector.

What do I have to complete to get to start welcoming Hecter (as SuperNova calls him the other skeleton guy)?? Grr Gameloft- you suck at helping players knowing what to do! Rant over. Miguel at 4, Dante at 2, Ernesto at 2 and I have the Santa Cecilia building. Any clues? Muchas gracias!!

FYI, character names can be found by clicking on their Ear Hat token. The full token name will say it.

As always, if you feel like you are stuck, work on the task at the top of the quest list. I know people don't like doing long tasks, but if the quest on the top is colored like an event task, and is long, you will not progress without doing it.

Since your Miguel is level 4, I'm assuming you've completed the task that required it.

Then it was:

Ernesto - 8 hr
Ernesto - 2 hr

There is a 1 hr task, where Ernesto needs to be level 3. Once you complete that, you still have

Miguel - 12 hr task
Miguel - 4 hr task (collects Hector's first guitar)
Ernesto - 6 hr task (unlocks Welcome Imelda)

Always feel so behind on here lol. Miguel is now asking around about a brown guitar 4 hour task. Feel like it’s taking forever to get to hector.

Exactly. There isn't any logic behind only some people getting the pop-up alert. I think people just missed the initial screen, and because there was no countdown clock for it like with the last set, they just missed the entire thing.

I believe they are uncommon, so they should drop almost every time. That’s if you trust the rarity ratings and I don’t anymore.

My plan is to collect the guitars (4) overnight or if one of the characters collecting don’t have anything else to collect which mine should be at right now. I accidentally leveled the dog to 4 yesterday, so have items to collect for him. My plan was to have everyone ready to level, so I didn’t have any item conflicts when the 2 new characters are available tomorrow.
Always feel so behind on here lol. Miguel is now asking around about a brown guitar 4 hour task. Feel like it’s taking forever to get to hector.

Even though the game says he can be welcomed, Hector won’t be available for 19 days, so there really isn’t a rush for him.

I believe they are uncommon, so they should drop almost every time. That’s if you trust the rarity ratings and I don’t anymore.

My plan is to collect the guitars (4) overnight or if one of the characters collecting don’t have anything else to collect which mine should be at right now. I accidentally leveled the dog to 4 yesterday, so have items to collect for him. My plan was to have everyone ready to level, so I didn’t have any item conflicts when the 2 new characters are available tomorrow.

Even though the game says he can be welcomed, Hector won’t be available for 19 days, so there really isn’t a rush for him.
Right. Welcoming him is the final step in this event.

Ugh. Windows game flaked. I completed Ernesto's 6 hr task, and then it prompted me to complete Ernesto's 6 hr task. So I am delayed in starting Mama Imelda. Our weekend trip has me behind, and so I only have 3 guitars. But at least all the characters are maxed, so the only token conflicts will be with Coco.

IOS game, I have all the guitars but I took a gamble with leveling characters, and didn't make it. So I have token conflicts.

It's ridiculous that it's like 22 tokens for one thing for Mama Imelda and the few characters to help are all 6 or 8 hour tasks.

It's ridiculous that it's like 22 tokens for one thing for Mama Imelda and the few characters to help are all 6 or 8 hour tasks.
Have not looked at her yet. Got all my guitars and was leveling a toon and was not paying attention to Ernesto needing two six hour tasks. One finished and one running so later today before I can start on Mama Imelda.

Have not looked at her yet. Got all my guitars and was leveling a toon and was not paying attention to Ernesto needing two six hour tasks. One finished and one running so later today before I can start on Mama Imelda.

I just checked the wiki, I guess I messed up and there were 2 6hr tasks. I didn't remember doing 2 in my IOS game, and when I checked Reddit, I thought it only mentioned 1. Oh well. Getting started on Coco, and sent people out to collect Mama Imelda tokens if their tasks were 6 hr or longer.

I thought so to, but another (and last) character doesn't open for a week and there is still almost 18 days left in the event. I guess they needed some way to drag it out.

Absolutely nothing I could use from the chest from mini event today. They must make them with only thing that people don’t have. Why give us more junk for Merlin. UGH

Drop rates can be incredibly inconsistent from player to player. I’m sure I’m gonna jinx myself, but my drop rates have been really good. So far I’m at 15/22 and 8/12.

For once, the drop rates seems to be in my favor, 20/22 and 7/12. I usually have awful drop rates so it’s a nice change of pace.

Gee thanks for the elixirs in the chest today Gameloft. I only have 27 million of them. Who wants that ole bride anyways. 🙄

Gee thanks for the elixirs in the chest today Gameloft. I only have 27 million of them. Who wants that ole bride anyways. 🙄

Same thing for me. Don’t need elixirs but a character would nice. There were a couple there I don’t have including bride.>:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter