Disney Magic Kingdoms

Ways to make the game more fun and enjoyable:
Turn off building enchantments for character sets if all characters are already maxed out. We don’t need relic token conflicts for a gazillion Mickey or Toy Story etc attractions of we’ve had those characters maxed out for years.
Require fewer relic tokens to enchant an attraction, or make them easier to get. By the time I have the tokens to fully enchant the Nemo characters, I won’t care because the characters will already be maxed out.
Either reduce the requirements for common tokens or have a one hour task for all characters in the set, like it used to be.
Set up the character book so that all characters that aren’t maxed out are in one place.
More time between events.
An option to use elixir to find tappers.

As for a small change I would like to see them make: on the character menu, let the categories circle around - so when you scroll to the top and then circles around to the bottom or vice vs as if they were on a wheel. Very annoying to have to scroll from top to bottom when checking for characters that may be able to level up.

Interesting idea that would definitely be an improvement over what we currently have. Ideally, I would prefer a tab, right under the visiting home tab, that would have any character that is not maxed out in it. That would make a huge difference in leveling characters.

Also, while I‘m very critical of the enhanced attractions, it had the possibility of being a nice feature if they had executed it properly. Each enhancement level should have increased the drop rate %, or had the possibility of multiple items dropping at a time. Instead, they took items that would have previously been available right from the start and require us to enhance an attraction, sometimes multiple times, just to get access to it. It wasn’t a feature that was useful to the players, it’s just a new time wall and way for the developers to try and get $$$ out of us.

Last edited:

I only needed one more frog...I used some gems to speed up token drops, since I was so close, and I was at the finish line with 39/40, and then...I ran out of frogs!!!! Normally I don't care about those comfy outfits, but it stinks being that close and losing. And I only needed one more...

iOS update available.... which I did and when I try to open it, it says it’s outdated and needs to be updated. Has this happened to anyone before?

iOS update available.... which I did and when I try to open it, it says it’s outdated and needs to be updated. Has this happened to anyone before?
When I try to update, I get a message that says 'The developer has removed this app from the App Store'. My guess is that they pushed out a bad update and are now frantically trying to fix it.

It looks like there is a "cheats build" that they uploaded by mistake.

This has also happened to me. Actually say Old Version. Cheater Version 4.4.01 or something like that.

Haven't checked in for a while. Still plugging along. You aren't missing anything with the update. AiW and Dumbo can now enchant buildings so I'm collecting half cups of tea and the parachute things again. I had updated Dumbo to 10 last week so I'm a little peeved that I'm collecting those again.

I think I’m about done with this game. After working hard to collect all the costume tokens I still didn’t get the costume. The fact that we have to remember to click on the stupid “welcome” button for a costume is ridiculous. I was busy at work and not on the game. I really don’t have the time to devote to Gameloft and their sneaky tactics. My niece wanted to download the game and I was helping her understand it. Do you know how confusing this game is now to a 10 year old?

There were 25 hours between the end of the mini-task and the end of the window to unlock the costume. GameLoft, for all their faults, didn’t do anything sneaky or time consuming. You just forgot to hit a button.

It’s the Dev build. The dummies uploaded the wrong version instead of 4.4.00
And you folks wonder why I'm convinced that there is nothing more than a team of interns helming this game over at Gameloft. They're more incompetent than the crack staff over at Apple when it comes to issuing new releases. Maybe these two Fisher Price-level companies are competing to see who can include the most bugs with each new version. Hey look, it's the new iPhone... just don't buy it yet, it's full of bugs so you should just wait for the second or third release of this phone. Hey, here's a new DMK version with which we think we've corrected a bunch of old issues. And, oh yeah, we've somehow included a few new bugs to go with it. Enjoy! And thanks for your patience.

update is out for Android and started up fine for me. Had a popup right away about removing the chest room and refunding any gems spent on opening up pedestals - so I got 185 gems back which isn't bad

I then went to chests to get my free one-a-day wooden chest. Then I tried to watch the ad to get another and the game crashed. Restarted, tried to watch it again and game crashed again.

just an FYI, you have to scroll to the very end of the character groups to see the Haunted Mansion on for the Bride - no details yet, just grayed out and says "this limited-time content is not currently available"

There were 25 hours between the end of the mini-task and the end of the window to unlock the costume. GameLoft, for all their faults, didn’t do anything sneaky or time consuming. You just forgot to hit a button.

While I agree they didn’t do anything sneaky I don’t see why the needed to only put in a day window. What would it hurt making it longer? People did, or did not get all the required fabric, so a longer period wouldn’t hurt anything.

And you folks wonder why I'm convinced that there is nothing more than a team of interns helming this game over at Gameloft. They're more incompetent than the crack staff over at Apple when it comes to issuing new releases. Maybe these two Fisher Price-level companies are competing to see who can include the most bugs with each new version. Hey look, it's the new iPhone... just don't buy it yet, it's full of bugs so you should just wait for the second or third release of this phone. Hey, here's a new DMK version with which we think we've corrected a bunch of old issues. And, oh yeah, we've somehow included a few new bugs to go with it. Enjoy! And thanks for your patience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!