Disney Magic Kingdoms

Hot and crowded. But still awesome. Apparently Disney has boosted their "cap" on the Halloween party. Damn ridiculous crowds for candy, characters, and attractions.

Yeah. We aren’t even doing a Christmas party because it’s just too much now. Sad.

Pascal, Prince, Snow White comfy through tower challenge and Rapunzel comfy through a leader board event
🤬 They’re having more comfy outfits? :rotfl:

Well, it’s not like it matters to me. If I get whatever’s required for i, great, but not planning on putting much additional effort in getting them. i just don’t see the point in costumes in this game? If they somehow made them useful in collecting items, maybe, but not they way they’ve implemented them.
Agree. Could have been a fun idea but poor execution.

Me personally, I like to put them all in their costumes in the dressing room. It’s just cute to look at. Sometimes I’m very easily amused.

Me personally, I like to put them all in their costumes in the dressing room. It’s just cute to look at. Sometimes I’m very easily amused.

same here - I like just seeing so many characters in one area

I do wish you didn't have to change them out of their comfy outfit for other tasks though - like when there is a wish request from a guest to meet them having to change them out just to do that task, then having to change them back to go back to the dressing room

Yeah. We aren’t even doing a Christmas party because it’s just too much now. Sad.
I'll still consider the Christmas parties because of the season, (slightly) lower temps, and better treats. But to spend nearly $100 to walk around in 90 degree evenings, load up on candy that I will never eat, and NOT ride the attractions? It's a waste of time.

I'll still consider the Christmas parties because of the season, (slightly) lower temps, and better treats. But to spend nearly $100 to walk around in 90 degree evenings, load up on candy that I will never eat, and NOT ride the attractions? It's a waste of time.
Also in that kind of heat how much of the candy melts and becomes inedibl?

I loved doing that for all the dwarves when they would was up in the river. Simple amusement.

PS has anyone noticed how young (like underaged at maybe 14 yrs old!!) this new Snow White Prince is? Yikes.

Well, Snow White was only 14 in the movie so probably better this than thinking of a fully adult prince going with an underage girl

Need 3 ears and the 1000 EC for the prince. So close yet so far. The fabric task only he does is 4hr, 6 fabric tokens are needed so even with a trash drop rate I’m expecting, I should have plenty of time to get the costume.

I'm about 4000EC away from the Prince in both games. In IOS, I have all the Glitched Fabric because I failed at getting the last Princess Comfy costume that was offered (Moana?). In Windows, I only have 2, but that's the game I had 40+ WIR relics, so I have started the process of Enchanting the Dressing Room to level 2. This will probably be a waste, and I will want the WIR relics later, but whatever. I have 33 and 36 cocoa, hoping that's enough.

It will come down to the drop rate on that Fabric. Like, I said, I failed on the last Comfy Costume. I don't remember now, what happened, but I think it was a beyond horrible drop rate

Now I realize the person is cheating in a way that has no effect on me, so I don’t actually care, but I found the scale of this amusing. Just collected my first run of this round of the TC, so I decided to look at the leaderboard prizes. The top player has 23,109 points. That means they ran, at minimum, 15 cycles at 8 gems each to speed up for a total 120 gems. Seems excessive to get a Maleficent hat stand, 15 gems and 3500 Magic.

Now I realize the person is cheating in a way that has no effect on me, so I don’t actually care, but I found the scale of this amusing. Just collected my first run of this round of the TC, so I decided to look at the leaderboard prizes. The top player has 23,109 points. That means they ran, at minimum, 15 cycles at 8 gems each to speed up for a total 120 gems. Seems excessive to get a Maleficent hat stand, 15 gems and 3500 Magic.

It is so crazy! But just play your game your way. It does not matter.

I'm about 4000EC away from the Prince in both games. In IOS, I have all the Glitched Fabric because I failed at getting the last Princess Comfy costume that was offered (Moana?). In Windows, I only have 2, but that's the game I had 40+ WIR relics, so I have started the process of Enchanting the Dressing Room to level 2. This will probably be a waste, and I will want the WIR relics later, but whatever. I have 33 and 36 cocoa, hoping that's enough.

It will come down to the drop rate on that Fabric. Like, I said, I failed on the last Comfy Costume. I don't remember now, what happened, but I think it was a beyond horrible drop rate
Don’t forget you will need glitch fabrics for Rapunzel’s comfy costume soon. So prioritize if you prefer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter