Disney Magic Kingdoms

The only real changes I was hoping for, but knew would never happen, was the ability to turn attractions enhancements on/off. What they could have easily done is drastically reduce the max token amounts though. Do we really need to EVER have 1530 of any item?

Anyone else finding the breakdown of the finding Nemo character items annoying? To many characters collecting multiple items, especially the main common item! Really gonna slow down the ability to collect any other item those jobs can collect, especially the 4-6 hour jobs. Seriously the main common item should ONLY be 1 or 2 hour jobs, never 4, 6 or 8 hour jobs.

Anyone else finding the breakdown of the finding Nemo character items annoying? To many characters collecting multiple items, especially the main common item! Really gonna slow down the ability to collect any other item those jobs can collect, especially the 4-6 hour jobs. Seriously the main common item should ONLY be 1 or 2 hour jobs, never 4, 6 or 8 hour jobs.

Yep, it's so frustrating to need a Shell Path or a Shell Pattern and the characters who earn them also earn the common token on that task. Some of the characters collect like 6 things, on one task, but with that common token there it's hard to commit to sending them out for it.

In IOS, the chests were kind enough to give me Nemo Relics to enchant one of the attractions. I went with Crush's Coaster to at least get options for the Shell Path without running into common tokens.

WHO IS READY FOR A MAGICAL CHEST TODAY AND A VERY SPECIAL LIVE STREAM!

Things we should find out
1. That they forgot about the pedestal gem reimbursement, have some magic instead.
2. They'll square off the land in tomorrowland but somehow make the actual usable space smaller.
3. SuperNova will be briefly seen in the background bringing coffee to the hosts who probably have never been to a Disney Park.
4. When the next event will be.
5. Another rebalancing of character tokens, now 150 to level up to 10.
"OK, I have on coffee light and sweet, I have another one black, and..."
"Shut up, you idiot. We're livestreaming here..."

Because it's a ridiculously slow day at the office today and I'm not even sure why the building is open:

NEMO
Nemo - 6
Marlin - 3 (ready for 4)
Dory - 4 (ready for 5)
Hank - 4
Crush - 7
Squirt - 6 (need 1 shell pattern for 7)
Bruce - 5 (slow building on his tokens)

DUCKTALES
Scrooge - 10 max
Huey - 9 (just need coins for 10)
Dewey - 9
Louie - 8

LION KING
Shenzi - 8
Bonzai - 9
Ed - 10 max

ALADDIN
Rajah - 9 (why the hell is he still a thing?? wasn't he from two or three events ago?? anyway, 1 remaining ear hat to finish off the dumb tiger)
Sultan - 10 max

The only real changes I was hoping for, but knew would never happen, was the ability to turn attractions enhancements on/off. What they could have easily done is drastically reduce the max token amounts though. Do we really need to EVER have 1530 of any item?

Absolutely correct. The common token should not be part of Hank's 6-hour token fest. There are more valuable things we need there than the dumb 1-hour token. Idiot interns.

Rajah is taking forever! He's currently at level 7 for me, almost ready to go to 8. I've already finished the one hyena I got, and his event was after Rajah's.

I can't say I'm thrilled about anything for update 33. I will say I do like that you'll be able to level up two characters at a time. That is something that I do like, and I do like how they have squared off the Space Mountain zone. Maybe I can cram some more things in now.
Happy playing to all!

The Nemo relics to enhance buildings drop so rarely that by the time the buildings are enchanted the characters will be maxed out and the enchantment will be useless

The Nemo relics to enhance buildings drop so rarely that by the time the buildings are enchanted the characters will be maxed out and the enchantment will be useless

Exactly. I have gotten none but the free ones I got a while ago and no more Nemo relics since then. Won’t need them by the time I get them, alit like all the others I don’t need being a long time player as those toon are all leveled.

The new enhanced attraction is a complete and entire mess that has made the game far less enjoyable and more frustrating. Unless your a new(er) player, why would you want to enhance any of them? Especially attractions for characters you maxed out years ago. So in that case tokens are useless, what about extra magic? Let’s see, for Fantasmic, I can make an extra 7 magic each time the building is collectible, but it would cost me 5K magic to enhance it. I could do the match, but why, it’s NOT WORTH IT!!! Also, because I was getting annoyed having the drop token icon for characters I had sent home, I spent the time collecting 1530 balloons to make it go away. I’m not gonna risk enhancing a building and find out I may need to collect more.

Now the argument could be made that for newer attractions, like the Nemo ones, are beneficial and sadly that is correct. I said sadly, because these attractions would have collected those items before they added enhancements. So once again, like almost everything they’ve done to “improve” the game the last year or so, they’ve made it harder, more time consuming and annoying to get things we use to be able to do far more easily. Enhancements are nothing but a money grab!

Edit:
OK decides to enhance Fantasmic and and happy to report that you don’t need to collect anymore. That said, wouldn’t it be better if you only had to collect the number of items (far less than 1530) that are only required for then next enhancement level and you’d need to collect the difference again, if you enhance a building?

Last edited:
Got the building, got nowhere to put it but I got the building. I have 8 buildings sitting in storage.

Another thing I hate about the enchantment thing is that sometimes a character check mark is put behind the enchantment notification and it takes zooming in all the way to be able to click on it.

Another thing I hate about the enchantment thing is that sometimes a character check mark is put behind the enchantment notification and it takes zooming in all the way to be able to click on it.

Yes! Enhancements need to be layed behind other things. Too often character check mark is behind the building and the check mark is masked by the enchanmnet ready. it should be the other way around.

I have probably enchanted like 4 buildings out of sheer accident. I was like, why is this building weird? Oh I guess I must have accidentally enchanted it. Oh well.

I feel like I won't get Nemo completed anytime soon with the token conflicts and need to enchant. I'll keep working on Rajh, the Hyenas, and the few levels left for the duck tales gang.

Sorry about that Quellman...I haven’t gotten the final character in the last several events (starting with Moana), so it’s a good consolation prize

I left for my Disneyland trip on 8/6. That morning was the last time my Windows game saw "Ecstatic" until last night. The 10 happiness from the calendar made it possible to get it yesterday. It's been awhile since I posted a progress update so here goes

IOS:

Rajah: Leveling to 9
Huey: 9
Dewey: 8
Louie: 7
Shenzi: 8
Bansai: 9
Ed: 9
Nemo: 7
Crush: 7
Bruce: 6
Squirt: 5
Dory: 5
Hank: 4
Marlin: 4

no Sultan or Scrooge

Windows:

Grandma Tala: 9 (4 hats away!)
Rajah: 8
Huey: 9
Dewey: 6
Louie: 5
Shenzi: 6
Banzai: 9
Nemo: 7
Crush: 7
Bruce: 4
Squirt: 5
Dory: 4
Hank: 4
no Marlin (or Ed, Sultan, Scrooge)

So it appears there were two updates today. The first one, which as above, was available a little after 11am ET, didn't appear to change anything, as far as I noticed. However, sometime this afternoon a second update became available which has the new content.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!