Disney Magic Kingdoms

I didn't realize that they weren't opening until Sept 29th, so I'll be leaving five days before they are up and running. Booooo

yeah, AP Previews are going on right now until the 22nd. Then I understand there will be some access for Club 33 folks but mostly it will be quite while the D23 convention goes on. Then 2 days of media previews on the 27th and 28th and then grand opening on the 29th

I'd be shocked if the Skyliner isn't up and running, soft open, by the time you leave.
On Sunday, my daughter said one arm was running to one of the resort and the one to Hollywood Studio was close because it is the shortest link. So Skyliner is close!

Just started welcoming Squirt right now! :thumbsup2

Cost me 6 gems to speed up his final “circle thing” which I guess is a shell, but think it’s worth it since it will let me start his first quest before I go to bed. It also gives me two additional chance for Ear hats that I woulda definitely lost if I wanted for that shell to finish. I had 3 jobs going for the ear hats and the first one gave me my final one.

EDIT: Of course Squirts first quest is a 4 hour one with Crush and I sent him on a longer job. :rotfl:

Last edited:

Just started welcoming Squirt. I did not enchant my building and have been playing less diligently than in previous events... though I admit I set alarms (while I was awake only) for the crab tappers. Making steady progress. I have enough gems for the second character now so I’m happy about that at least.

I should welcome Squirt later today. Just need 5 shells. No building enchanting so very possible to no spend cash. I have gems for second character “Hank” but have not decided whether I will get him. Depends on how much he will help.

I still need around 15 more shell patterns. Actually spent the gems on Bruce but now regret it so I don't think I'll waste them on Hank.

Only need 2 more tokens in IOS, but I still need 21 shell patterns in my Windows game. Just can't check in more than about 2-3 times.

Once Crush’s Coaster finishes getting built a number of things happen:

3 Quests Pop-Up (1 event and 2 side quests):
  1. Surfs Up (Event) - Squirt and Crush - 6 hours
  2. Mates Help Mates (Side) - Bruce - 4 hours
  3. Go with the Flow (Side) - Crush - 6 hours

Crushes Coaster has an 8 hour job that gives out Squirt’s Ear Hats. When enhanced to level 2 it adds Shell Path which I’m guessing is for Dory?

How do level 2 for enhancement you ask? We get ANOTHER exciting $3.99 offer to help Enhance Crush’s Coaster to level 2. It’s the same as the Seas offer except they removed the 2 Radiant Chest. Obviously listening to all the players who felt the Sea’s offer was just to generous. :sad2:

Last edited:
After completing Squirt and Crush Surfs Up event quest you get a Nemo Quest, Find Purple Shells for Dory. It requires Nemo to be level 5, mines 4, so I’m currently leveling him up to 5 and will have the time when he finishes. Also, I’m guessing that is the final event quest until we can welcome Dory in 2 days.

EDIT: The quest is 2 hours.

Last edited:
After completing Squirt and Crush Surfs Up event quest you get a Nemo Quest, Find Purple Shells for Dory. It requires Nemo to be level 5, mines 4, so I’m currently leveling him up to 5 and will have the time when he finishes. Also, I’m guessing that is the final event quest until we can welcome Dory in 2 days.

EDIT: The quest is 2 hours.
Actually the last quest before getting the "welcome Dory" prompt was a 12-hour one with Crush. You should be getting to that one soon! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!