Disney Magic Kingdoms

I like that Marlin is last vs. Nemo being last to get. He’s one of my least favorite characters and so I won’t be upset if I don’t get him.

I tried that, too. This is all that comes up:
Tap the blue orb-looking thing at the bottom right corner of the base. That'll show you the list of tasks to be completed to level up the coaster. Just be prepared to put a bunch of stuff into storage.

Nothing happens when the blue orb is tapped. Is there anything else that needs to be done, to activate it?

I can only say there is something you still need to open up. That’s strange. Just says you need to play through the story line to Defect Zurg.

Yeah, which I've already done. (And defeated Mother Gothel.) There are a few characters I need to welcome, but I don't know if they would have an impact on the current event not working, or the magic pedestals not working.

2 more event questions/observations:
Does it seem like this event has more more token overlaps than usual?
Have event floats available always been delayed a day? I coulda sworn they were always available at the start and use to buy it bundled with 1500 EC or spend 50 gems on it.

I could have sworn it said I had to wait for 3 days until I can start to collect for Crush, now I have people gathering his items. I'm so confused, maybe it was too early when I checked on that lol

After welcoming Crush and sending him on his first 2-hour task, we're prompted to build 'The Seas', but Crush needs to be at 2. Had to clear out an attraction to build it so I put away one of my useless Wreck-it-Ralph buildings. Takes 8 hours to build the Seas. Crush to 2 also prompts a 2-hour storyline task for Bruce.

In other news...
Nemo - 4
Crush - 2
Bruce - 2
Scrooge - 8
Hewey - 7
Dewey - 7
Louie - 6
Bonzai - 7
Shenzi - moving to 4 now
Ed - 8 (ready for 9)

Does anyone know why we are collecting
Pirate flags
Rapunzel spinning wheels
Wall E leafs

When all those characters are finished at level 10??? They were all nicely tucked away....

Thanks and a million sorrys if this was asked and answered! ❤️❤️

Does anyone know why we are collecting
Pirate flags
Rapunzel spinning wheels
Wall E leafs

When all those characters are finished at level 10??? They were all nicely tucked away....

Thanks and a million sorrys if this was asked and answered! ❤❤
Presuming we'll be needing to enchant those buildings soon, which will allow us to work on completing the tasks for these new zones the interns concocted for us.

I’m so ticked with how my park looks now after creating a decor vomit corner to meet the level 2 needs. But worse part is I couldn’t care less to take the time to try to make it look nice again. This update has truly ruined the game for me as I’m looking ahead to the other lands being enchanted...

I’m so ticked with how my park looks now after creating a decor vomit corner to meet the level 2 needs. But worse part is I couldn’t care less to take the time to try to make it look nice again. This update has truly ruined the game for me as I’m looking ahead to the other lands being enchanted...
I did the same thing to the area around California Screaming and it said it was spawning the new Wish which never happened and then we got the apology gifts that it was broke. Got to level 2 , put everything back to work event and the levels you got you lose unless you leave all that mess in place, so I won’t do it again anytime soon. The Magic I am getting is just fine.

Presuming we'll be needing to enchant those buildings soon, which will allow us to work on completing the tasks for these new zones the interns concocted for us.
Thanks, that sounds kinda what I thought.🤪

I am happily not paying attention to this pain in the butt, clutter the park with junk I already put in storage so as to try to have room for attractions task.🙄

I'm not going to bother with the thrill bonus part of the game. I don't need the additional magic and I really like my current layout. I'd rather keep my themes together.

I'm building the Little Nemo ride right now. So far, the update has been pretty smooth. Just trying to collect all of the 1hr older items that have returned, so I can send those characters back home. All these return characters are making each log in take forever. I've only completed the spinning wheels so far.

Is it just me, or did this Moana side story thing seem to be takeforever? So bored with these pointless side storylines.

Last edited:
A new happiness event. Thought we were only to have a Max of 6 at a time. I used to be able to have 25 waiting. The leader board already has 25, 24, and 22 as the top 3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!