Disney Magic Kingdoms

I will probably only work for Sultan and Fraja and not the Toy Story guys, agreed.

I actually wish the Toy Story characters were part of a limited time event. Then I could totally ignore it.

I'll definitely play the Tower Challenge for Rajah. The only character collection I have intact in the game at this point is the Disney cats. I'd rather have him than the Sultan, lol.

And let me guess: we're not getting any land with two new attractions and several concession stands coming?

I actually wish the Toy Story characters were part of a limited time event. Then I could totally ignore it.

I'll definitely play the Tower Challenge for Rajah. The only character collection I have intact in the game at this point is the Disney cats. I'd rather have him than the Sultan, lol.

And let me guess: we're not getting any land with two new attractions and several concession stands coming?

That’s correct, though buildings not
Immediately. And honestly they did not say which ones were just being added and which were part of Tower Challenge and not what other characters were taking part. No more land mentioned.

I only got Hei Hei from the last event for premium content and I have about 185 gems now. I have no desire to get the sultan but I also don’t give a rat’s behind about Forky, dorky, and slorky.

I am interested in the concept of Forks in the new movie ... I am with you on the other two though

I am interested in the concept of Forks in the new movie ... I am with you on the other two though
Technically he’s a spork though right? I’m still excited for the movie I just think forky, ducky, and bunny are terrible names. Maybe that was the point though. Maybe a kid named them

The bunny looks like Beebo

4uuudxq26ku11.jpg
Ha ha ha!!!! I love Beebo!!!!! Best character in the show, even though he's more of a running gag.

Technically he’s a spork though right? I’m still excited for the movie I just think forky, ducky, and bunny are terrible names. Maybe that was the point though. Maybe a kid named them

Yep, he's a spork. Pricklepants even says so in the trailer. Bonnie made him and, I'm assuming, named him.

From the trailers, Ducky & Bunny are carnival game prizes - no kid owners (yet), so presumably no person has named them. (Of course,they could have named themselves something more creative.) I'm in the camp of "They shouldn't even be making a TS4!" but I laugh at Ducky & Bunny every time they're in the trailer - and I didn't really know Key & Peele going in, just a general idea of who they are. I'll be at the theatre opening weekend, hoping they give us something good.

As for the game... yeah, the constant run of events is getting exhausting, especially since I'm still working on Jungle Book characters/quests and trying to save up enough magic to open Big Thunder Mtn.

Yep, he's a spork. Pricklepants even says so in the trailer. Bonnie made him and, I'm assuming, named him.

From the trailers, Ducky & Bunny are carnival game prizes - no kid owners (yet), so presumably no person has named them. (Of course,they could have named themselves something more creative.) I'm in the camp of "They shouldn't even be making a TS4!" but I laugh at Ducky & Bunny every time they're in the trailer - and I didn't really know Key & Peele going in, just a general idea of who they are. I'll be at the theatre opening weekend, hoping they give us something good.

As for the game... yeah, the constant run of events is getting exhausting, especially since I'm still working on Jungle Book characters/quests and trying to save up enough magic to open Big Thunder Mtn.

Good luck getting jungle Book and Big Thunder Mtn. I have had them for awhile but still don’t have them to 10 as they are so expensive in magic to level and constant events as well. I have a bunch of characters at 9 that need 24 hours for 10 and have not had time to do it. Just leveling lower ones just received from events.

I’m just a little ahead of where you are in the story. I just finished jungle book and I’m working on getting Wendy darling now

My daughter only has Sina and Chief Tui. There is no task for Sina’s basket. How frustrating.

I'm guessing she's still pretty early in the progress of her game?

Donald has a 4 hour task to earn Sina's basket once he reaches Level 2. You are able to start Welcoming him after you have opened the portal between Tomorrowland and Fantasyland and are working on Sleeping Beauty and Tangled character tasks. He does take a long time to welcome, though.

I'm guessing she's still pretty early in the progress of her game?

Donald has a 4 hour task to earn Sina's basket once he reaches Level 2. You are able to start Welcoming him after you have opened the portal between Tomorrowland and Fantasyland and are working on Sleeping Beauty and Tangled character tasks. He does take a long time to welcome, though.

Yes. She just welcomed Rapunzel. It’s just frustrating to have a character you can’t level up.

Yes. She just welcomed Rapunzel. It’s just frustrating to have a character you can’t level up.
There were a couple I got from Tower Challenges like that. I just sent them home until someone was able to collect for them or, in the case of Rabbit, chests gave me enough of the token to level up. It's ridiculously frustrating.

Any info (leaked or otherwise) about rebalancing tokens for any characters?
I hope they rearrange tasks for Moana characters. Too many have conflicting tasks for the common flower token, and then a 2 hour task for the flower? Wow, talk about spiteful. I've now taken to farming flowers now instead of leveling characters to avoid the token conflicts.

Agree!
I was meaning if they were increasing the tokens needed to level up on any of the character sets this time around.

I hope they rearrange tasks for Moana characters. Too many have conflicting tasks for the common flower token, and then a 2 hour task for the flower? Wow, talk about spiteful. I've now taken to farming flowers now instead of leveling characters to avoid the token conflicts.

Yep, Moana task conflicts set up the final nail and the addition of a premium character for the next TC swing the hammer that put that final nail into the coffin for me. This game just isn’t worth the time and effort anymore.

I did finally finished leveling my final PatF character over the weekend. Also cut my logging into the game 2 or 3 times a day and it was really nice. My plan right not is continue playing with limited logging in until I finish all of my Dumbo characters and make my final decision at that point.

I'm back after a trip where I didn't log onto the boards and didn't play MK much. I got Moana but not her costume. They offered to sell me some pixels so she could change outfits, but I declined. I haven't spent actual money in a long time and I wasn't about to start at a point when they made it pretty much impossible for me to get a timed item. So my Moana will have to be content with just the one outfit. I've said it before but these costumes are just a lazy way for them to try to make money off us all, and it's making me like the game less and less.

On a positive note, I loved that I could pay Merlin to keep my park people happy while I only logged in once a day. It was nice to be "present" on this trip and not tied to a silly game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!