Disney Magic Kingdoms

The only thing I know right now is I'm not ready for another event yet. For anyone who is, that's great, but I just can't get excited anymore. Especially if they're only giving us 2 weeks between them. Now if they were doing something different with them, maybe, but let's be honest, every event is the same as the last one, but with a different movie. They replace the previous 7 characters, 4 attractions, 4 stand and 4 decorations with a new set of 7 characters, 4 attractions, 4 stand and 4 decorations. We get excited about the new content and start collecting items and a few days later people start posting that they are welcoming the new player and you realize your drop rates suck and your only about half way completed. Then you get to spend the next day or two frustrated that things aren't dropping for you and you feel like your falling farther and farther behind. But don't worry, in a week your gonna hit a character time wall and have nothing new for a few days and laugh that you felt like you were so far behind. :rotfl: And don't get me started on the idiots who will complain that they didn't release enough land! Talk about self entitled people who think that the game "owes" them something as silly as releasing enough land to accommodate whatever new items they add. That would just be crazy.
*slow clap*
Couldn’t have said it better

I also was hoping for a little more time. Now I'm afraid to level up anyone else for fear of token crossover. Guess, this is where I'll be at for the next few days, just collecting tokens and hopefully maxing them out so they will be ready to level up when I know it is safe.

Naveen ready for 10
Tiana lv 7
Charlotte lv 8
Dr. F lv 6
Louis lv 8
Mama O lv 8
The only one I completed in that set was Eudora.
Dumbo lv 3 ( one ear away from lv 4 that just will not drop..been 2 days now)
Ringmaster lv 7
Timothy lv 7
LeFou lv 5

I don't think I've ever gone into a new event with so many characters from the previous event before. The gumbo is really slowing me down.

@Windwaker4444 Roo and Tigger do have a very cute 24 hour bouncing task called “Bouncing Competition.” Found it today. :tigger:

The only thing I know right now is I'm not ready for another event yet. For anyone who is, that's great, but I just can't get excited anymore. Especially if they're only giving us 2 weeks between them. Now if they were doing something different with them, maybe, but let's be honest, every event is the same as the last one, but with a different movie........And don't get me started on the idiots who will complain that they didn't release enough land! Talk about self entitled people who think that the game "owes" them something as silly as releasing enough land to accommodate whatever new items they add. That would just be crazy.

LOL. Your entire post...

it’s the best thing we’ll get from the Moana event. Thanks for the laugh before the frustration begins.

So I need 350k for my next attraction, but I just can't help myself and I have to max out my characters lol. I'm maxing Chip right now (or Dale?). Will Moana stuff have its own currency or will we need magic?

@Windwaker4444 Roo and Tigger do have a very cute 24 hour bouncing task called “Bouncing Competition.” Found it today. :tigger:

LOL. Your entire post...

it’s the best thing we’ll get from the Moana event. Thanks for the laugh before the frustration begins.
Thx. I'll give thst one a try. I usually keep Roo at home since he has meetings with the kids sometimes. It's nice to see the characters out and about doing things as I collect magic.

So I need 350k for my next attraction, but I just can't help myself and I have to max out my characters lol. I'm maxing Chip right now (or Dale?). Will Moana stuff have its own currency or will we need magic?
I bet it'll be event currency. I usually amass a lot of magic during events. Did you get Chip/Dale's Treehouse yet?

I bet it'll be event currency. I usually amass a lot of magic during events. Did you get Chip/Dale's Treehouse yet?
No I don't think I have their treehouse. Does it cost gems? With how often the events are I can't ever use gems on anything besides events and I barely scrape by as it is. I currently have around 220.

I finally figured out what change they snuck into this update: they removed Ringmaster and Timothy tokens from the chests. But I did manage to get both from level 3 to level 7 without having to collect any.

I have two kids that want to ride my next attraction that I haven’t built yet...sorry kids, you’re gonna be disappointed for a long time

I have two kids that want to ride my next attraction that I haven’t built yet...sorry kids, you’re gonna be disappointed for a long time

Remember all in good time. All long term players have been through that section and it just takes time you will get there. It would help more if they would stop changing how many tokens you have to collect making thing harder and longer. Just keep collecting, playing and you will get there.

I finally figured out what change they snuck into this update: they removed Ringmaster and Timothy tokens from the chests. But I did manage to get both from level 3 to level 7 without having to collect any.
The bronze chests used to drop dumbo common tokens (2 actually) and those have been removed as well. Also instead of dropping two roses, they only drop one. I think it’s totally BS that they made that change as well as taking Timothy and Ringmaster tokens out.

The bronze chests used to drop dumbo common tokens (2 actually) and those have been removed as well. Also instead of dropping two roses, they only drop one. I think it’s totally BS that they made that change as well as taking Timothy and Ringmaster tokens out.
I would imagine the chest changes were made to make room for the upcoming Moana tokens. Although with this semester's crop of interns, who the hell knows.

Wish they'd include Dumbo in there. I have needed two more hats to level him up for literally four days now.

Not as bad for me, but having the same issue. My level 4 Dumbo has been at 7/8 ear hats for over a day now. Think it's been 5 or 6 drop cycles with no drops now? I know it’s a legendary item and how chance/probability works, but there has to be something else to it. Are they lowering the drop percents for that last item (or two)? It sure looks that way.

Yep adding those tokens was a one step forward move and removing/reducing them is the two steps back.

I would imagine the chest changes were made to make room for the upcoming Moana tokens. Although with this semester's crop of interns, who the hell knows.

I would hope so and that would actually make sense. I was actually really happy and shockingly praised them when they added items back. That said, I have very little trust/faith in them and wouldn’t be suprised if they didn’t add Moana tokens. Hope I’m wrong, but I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

So annoying. They finally made the chests worth opening and then they take even this away. :(

Ugh. All this is doing is making the game slower and much more tedious. Not more interesting or fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!