Disney Magic Kingdoms

I think my story is slightly off. I just got to where I can welcome tia dalma but I don’t have any characters to collect one of her tokens lol. I’m still trying to collect for bagheera but aurora is my only character that can get his branches and they just aren’t dropping. I’m in the process of leveling up other characters to help but they just require so many tokens to level up

Isn't there supposed to be a livestream today?
I think they scrapped it after someone accidentally posted the patch notes 3 hours early. They recently just posted a movie trailer style video announcing the update. But Tower challenges don’t require an intro at all, same exact style, just a new character LaFou

Isn't there supposed to be a livestream today?

I think they scrapped it after someone accidentally posted the patch notes 3 hours early. They recently just posted a movie trailer style video announcing the update. But Tower challenges don’t require an intro at all, same exact style, just a new character LaFou
That's where my head's at, too. We already have pretty much all of the information. Doesn't much matter to me which characters they want us to use. So at this point, it's all pretty much the same thing all over again. And as long as you already have all of the other characters from the set, it's basically impossible not to get the final character in the challenge.

The Wiki has dates. Tower Challenge finishes April 5. So I will be able to complete this before our trip. DMK survives on my devices.

• Chapter 1: 21st March - 26th March
  • Chapter 2: 26th March - 31st March
  • Chapter 3: 31st March - 5th April

I think my story is slightly off. I just got to where I can welcome tia dalma but I don’t have any characters to collect one of her tokens lol. I’m still trying to collect for bagheera but aurora is my only character that can get his branches and they just aren’t dropping. I’m in the process of leveling up other characters to help but they just require so many tokens to level up
Bagheera's branches are also earned by Celia, Sarge, and Mother Gothel. You don't have them? I had them long before Jungle Book came up in my storyline. Tia Dalma is weird, though. I have Davy Jones to earn her necklace, but only because he showed up in a chest. I guess otherwise I'd still be waiting for Peter Pan. I actually collected his last token this weekend, but have to get my magic back up to 750k to welcome him...

Bagheera's branches are also earned by Celia, Sarge, and Mother Gothel. You don't have them? I had them long before Jungle Book came up in my storyline. Tia Dalma is weird, though. I have Davy Jones to earn her necklace, but only because he showed up in a chest. I guess otherwise I'd still be waiting for Peter Pan. I actually collected his last token this weekend, but have to get my magic back up to 750k to welcome him...
I do have those characters. My last sentence said I was leveling up characters to help collect those tokens. I don’t have any of them at the level they need to be to collect bagheera’s tokens

Well, seems like a pretty decent addition, and glad it is permanent content - though wish the Tower Event wasn't starting quite so soon as still quite a few characters to work on leveling up (still finishing up the WiR ones!)

I do appreciate that the 3 new attractions coming are all actual attractions found in the parks and not some random building from a movie that takes up a lot of room but doesn't really have anything for the guests to do

I do appreciate that the 3 new attractions coming are all actual attractions found in the parks and not some random building from a movie that takes up a lot of room but doesn't really have anything for the guests to do
That's the next thing... wonder how many of these will actually allow guests to interact with the attractions.

They were so close to doing everything right this time!

Content update - Yes - Check
More Land - Yes - Check

LeFou - No - Tower Challenge

I really like the concept of Tower Challanges, but feel that execution is a failure. They should be an event designed for newer players and gives them the opportunity to get characters and attractions that they might have missed out on. They really need to get rid of the new character aspect that requires you to participate in the TC and make the new character part of the new content and available after the new event. I don’t need anything else that will be offered from it, so the 15 days broken down into 3 chapters, just to collect EC so I can but items to welcome LeFou is just so tedious! Make LeFou part of the update for everyone and available after the TC. That way layers who want an event break, can take a break or play casually. Heck they can keep it exactly the same as it is, let us buy those items with whatever EC we collect and speed up the welcoming process.

EDIT:

:rotfl2:Sorry about that I’m very much aware that they DO ALLOW that!

I reread my post and obviously what I read in my head was not what I wrote. What I meant was that I like the fact that the TC is
“designed for newer players and gives them the opportunity to get characters and attractions that they might have missed out on.” and that is what they should only focus on, not a new character.

Last edited:

More Land - Yes - Check

I really like the concept of Tower Challanges, but feel that execution is a failure. They should be an event designed for newer players and gives them the opportunity to get characters and attractions that they might have missed out on. They really need to get rid of the new character aspect that requires you to participate in the TC and make the new character part of the new content and available after the new event. I don’t need anything else that will be offered from it, so the 15 days broken down into 3 chapters, just to collect EC so I can but items to welcome LeFou is just so tedious! Make LeFou part of the update for everyone and available after the TC. That way layers who want an event break, can take a break or play casually. Heck they can keep it exactly the same as it is, let us buy those items with whatever EC we collect and speed up the welcoming process.

They DO allow you to get characters and attractions they might have missed out on!

They DO allow you to get characters and attractions they might have missed out on!
Yes, well, there IS that.

More Land - Yes - Check

They're obviously done developing anything new for the game, so it will always be more of the same at this point. Tower Challenges allow both new and old players to acquire something they don't already have. And even if a new player doesn't get LeFou, they can still get characters from past events that will be more useful to them than LeFou will. Plus, it entices new players to spend money to buy chests and get the rest of the missing characters. They aren't concerned about "fair". Never were.

:rotfl2: Sorry about that I’m very much aware that they DO ALLOW that!

I reread my post and obviously what I read in my head was not what I wrote. What I meant was that I like the fact that the TC is
“designed for newer players and gives them the opportunity to get characters and attractions that they might have missed out on.” and that is what they should only focus on, not a new character.

Since I'm behind I do like the Tower Challenges because I ALWAYS get something new from them whether it be an attraction or a character. I doubt very highly I will get LeFou and that's okay

And this is exactly what I like about the TC. I just wish that LeFou was part of thr content update, and didn’t require participation in the TC. Whatever amount of EC we can collect from the TC should be able to purchase items, including stuff for LeFou during the event and/or after.

They're obviously done developing anything new for the game, so it will always be more of the same at this point. Tower Challenges allow both new and old players to acquire something they don't already have. And even if a new player doesn't get LeFou, they can still get characters from past events that will be more useful to them than LeFou will. Plus, it entices new players to spend money to buy chests and get the rest of the missing characters. They aren't concerned about "fair". Never were.

Read my previously post, I mis-typed (spoke) on that part of my post.

I think something that would make things better, and something you mentioned last week, is getting rid of the time wall aspects of the game. The 15 days/3 chapter time walls are just plain annoying! Also wish they lowered the character requirements for level 2 up so that if we spend the time grinding EC we can get to atleast level 3 by the end. I’m not concerned about getting enough EC to get LeFou, I just find the 15 days get to be to long and tedious the end.

Read my previously post, I mis-typed (spoke) on that part of my post.

I think something that would make things better, and something you mentioned last week, is getting rid of the time wall aspects of the game. The 15 days/3 chapter time walls are just plain annoying! Also wish they lowered the character requirements for level 2 up so that if we spend the time grinding EC we can get to atleast level 3 by the end. I’m not concerned about getting enough EC to get LeFou, I just find the 15 days get to be to long and tedious the end.
I completely agree about the time wall. I really wish I could play at my own pace and still have a chance to get the content.

Gosh, go away for a few days for spring break and the crafty little interns sneak a TC into my world. Shoot, still working on Cri-kee from the last one!!
Anyways....let me throw in my woo-hoo on the new land. Finally!!! Was starting to think they forgot about our desperate land needs. Excited about new permanent content, as long as all the drops aren't epic or legendary to drag it out. As far as TC, meh.. but I'll still participate. Hope everyone is doing well!!!

And @mikegood2 ...reached level 34 today on the 'other' time consuming game. Thx for the tips!!!

Gosh, go away for a few days for spring break and the crafty little interns sneak a TC into my world. Shoot, still working on Cri-kee from the last one!!
Anyways....let me throw in my woo-hoo on the new land. Finally!!! Was starting to think they forgot about our desperate land needs. Excited about new permanent content, as long as all the drops aren't epic or legendary to drag it out. As far as TC, meh.. but I'll still participate. Hope everyone is doing well!!!

And @mikegood2 ...reached level 34 today on the 'other' time consuming game. Thx for the tips!!!
I need to know what this other time consuming game is. I seem to have an abundance of time and need something to consume it

A peanut stand! This is seriously going to add some complexity to the game play. Not only am I going to need to staff janitorial stuff to sweep up all of the shells, I'll need one of those surgical masks stands. This way those precious darlings wandering around with their balloons and tiaras will be able to ward off their peanut allergies from being triggered.

Do we think dumbo will spend more time walking or falling with style?
A little late, but I'd like to see "Falling with style". That pretty much describes me on a normal day. All of us who trip over cracks in the sidewalk or even on a smooth surface need to be represented! !!

I need to know what this other time consuming game is. I seem to have an abundance of time and need something to consume it
Ha...just you wait until we are logging in every hour once the TC begins!!! You'll be on DMK time then. We'll be lucky to have time to walk our pets. We'll only be able to eat pizza delivery and don't even think about sleeping. What if the sneaky interns drops a gold trophy mini challenge?!? They worked really really hard on this TC, the least we can do is devote every minute to them in appreciation! !! As far as other games....forget it. It's 100% DMK or nothing!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!