Disney Magic Kingdoms

Like Mulan, I think it would just be a small character set: Mrs. Jumbo, Timothy, Dumbo and Ringmaster (as Villain). Casey Jr. would be the Float. Maybe throw in the costume.
I think it's going to be exactly like Bambi, 3 characters and 2 rides. Mrs. Jumbo, Dumbo, and Timothy as the paid character. The Circus is going to be the free attraction, and Casey Jr. the gem/elixir/platinum chest attraction.

I think it's going to be exactly like Bambi, 3 characters and 2 rides. Mrs. Jumbo, Dumbo, and Timothy as the paid character. The Circus is going to be the free attraction, and Casey Jr. the gem/elixir/platinum chest attraction.

As long as it isn't timed I'm not going to complain... much. I liked it better when there was more time between updates.

I just purchased that weird piece of land that comes after barbossa. Why is it all by itself and all of the other land says coming soon lol? Kind of weird

We got patch notes: https://m.facebook.com/notes/disney...patch-notes-update-28-dumbo/1308316542668140/

Ladies and Gentlemen! We present to you the FABULOUS Dumbo, the Flying Elephant! Join us in welcoming Timothy Q. Mouse, The Ringmaster and Dumbo as you play through a new permanent content storyline.
LeFou will also be joining the characters from Beauty and the Beast in this update! But, you’ll have to contend with Maleficent if you want to add him to your collection!
And, one more thing… There will be MORE LAND!
Download the update March 19th, 2019. The Tower Challenge begins March 21st, 2019.
New Content
Characters
  • Dumbo
  • Timothy Q. Mouse
  • The Ringmaster
  • LeFou
Attractions
  • Dumbo the Flying Elephant
  • The Barnstormer
  • Western Arcade
Concessions
  • Dumbo Hat Stand
  • Peanut Concession
  • Slushies Stand
  • Cup of Tea Stand
Decorations
  • Choose Your Costume
  • Circus Banner
  • Great Goofini Cannon
Float
  • Dumbo Float
More Land!
Yes! There will be MORE LAND! You will now be able to unlock Palm Bluffs located in between The Road to Adventure and the Golden Palace expansions in the Expedition Everest Zone.

More Land!
Yes! There will be MORE LAND! You will now be able to unlock Palm Bluffs located in between The Road to Adventure and the Golden Palace expansions in the Expedition Everest Zone.

Thanks for the update. Now the question is, how much magic will the new land cost. I currently have over 18M in magic. I have a feeling that this will be substantially depleted after the 2 new plots are available.

Thanks for the update. Now the question is, how much magic will the new land cost. I currently have over 18M in magic. I have a feeling that this will be substantially depleted after the 2 new plots are available.

Probably 4M;the latest one was 3M. Also,a BARNSTORMER!My visitors are gonna love that,but I wish there was a Tilt-a-Whirl or a Scrambler. I love those two.

A peanut stand! This is seriously going to add some complexity to the game play. Not only am I going to need to staff janitorial stuff to sweep up all of the shells, I'll need one of those surgical masks stands. This way those precious darlings wandering around with their balloons and tiaras will be able to ward off their peanut allergies from being triggered.

Do we think dumbo will spend more time walking or falling with style?

It sounds like just the one new plot thought, right? Not two plots.

A peanut stand! This is seriously going to add some complexity to the game play. Not only am I going to need to staff janitorial stuff to sweep up all of the shells, I'll need one of those surgical masks stands. This way those precious darlings wandering around with their balloons and tiaras will be able to ward off their peanut allergies from being triggered.

Do we think dumbo will spend more time walking or falling with style?
Which has me wondering what those interns will choose as the common token. I was thinking either peanuts or black feathers. I would have added circus balls but that'd be too close to the common token for the Toy Story characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter