Disney Magic Kingdoms

Is there any rhyme or reason to how the characters are grouped when they are sent home? I noticed yesterday when I went to get them out for the event that it seems totally random and it was a pain to find. It was like a dropped deck of cards and they were all shuffled together as opposed to grouped by movie which would make sense.
We had a mini discussion about this about three pages ago on 1268. Looks like it's in the order that you sent them home, which makes zero sense for gameplay.

Last edited:

I’ve been subbing today so I may be a little behind on getting Naveen but I’ve sent out all my characters to collect now. I haven’t tapped any class so we’ll see how long that lasts

Remember that really great scene in Princess & the Frog where New Orleans was overrun with walking cursed dolls? Yeah, me too. I'm really glad the interns decided to incorporate them into the game instead of, say, shadows, which would have made no sense.

Last edited:
Remember that really great scene in Princess & the Frog where New Orleans was overrun with walking cursed dolls? Yeah, me too. I'm really glad the interns decided to incorporate them into the game instead of, say, shadows, which would have made no sense.

Give the interns SOME credit...I thought for sure when I read about cursed dolls in the kingdom that they were going to re-use Scrump!

Legendary chest for Windows:Prince Eric Statue(wanted Ariel,need both Ariel and Flounder,Ursula's Lair and Under the Sea)
Legendary chest for iOS:Under the Sea,which completed the attraction collection(need Ariel,Eric and Flounder)

1-5 = 550 EC and 3 Radiant Chests
6-50 = 450 EC and 2 Radiant Chests
51-150 = 350 EC and 1 Radiant Chests
151-350 = 300 EC and 1 Radiant Chest
351-600 = 200 EC and 1 Radiant Chest
601-1,000 = 100 EC

Which leads me to wonder... what is so special about these radiant chests?

I get my chests confused but are they the ones that will have fabric? Wondering if they help with Tiana's comfy outfit

Can’t believe I’m saying this, it makes me feel a little dirty and I might need to take a shower after posting, but so far I’m liking this event. :scared1: I’m liking the 2 hour cursed doll mechanics of collecting the first time. It’s A welcome improvement, because it doesn’t tie up characters and they can focus on collecting other items. Obviously it’s also a huge improvement over 2/1 collecting, that usually make me want to quit an event 2 or 3 days in. While I’ve never been a fan of any tapper mini event, I think the 10 items every 4 hours is a good compromise. So far I’m not having any problems finding them and I actually used the new storage mechanic option to send all my concessions away in one click. I think that should make it easier to find the tappers.

I’m also setting a 2 hour timer, to collect the cursed dolls, and lets me ignore the game until it goes off 2 hours later. I know some refuse to set timers, but it works great for me. I stress much less and it cuts down my playing time considerably. Can’t tell you how many times I load the game before items are ready or get annoyed because I completely forget to collect when not using a timer.

So while I still would have prefered a few week break between events, I have to say good job (so far) GameLoft. :eek: Yuck, can’t believe I said that, definitely gonna have to take a shower now. :rotfl:

Can’t believe I’m saying this, it makes me feel a little dirty and I might need to take a shower after posting, but so far I’m liking this event. :scared1: I’m liking the 2 hour cursed doll mechanics of collecting the first time. It’s A welcome improvement, because it doesn’t tie up characters and they can focus on collecting other items. Obviously it’s also a huge improvement over 2/1 collecting, that usually make me want to quit an event 2 or 3 days in. While I’ve never been a fan of any tapper mini event, I think the 10 items every 4 hours is a good compromise. So far I’m not having any problems finding them and I actually used the new storage mechanic option to send all my concessions away in one click. I think that should make it easier to find the tappers.

I’m also setting a 2 hour timer, to collect the cursed dolls, and lets me ignore the game until it goes off 2 hours later. I know some refuse to set timers, but it works great for me. I stress much less and it cuts down my playing time considerably. Can’t tell you how many times I load the game before items are ready or get annoyed because I completely forget to collect when not using a timer.

So while I still would have prefered a few week break between events, I have to say good job (so far) GameLoft. :eek: Yuck, can’t believe I said that, definitely gonna have to take a shower now. :rotfl:

I was ok with the last version of collecting the common token, where it was tapping and one hour collection, but this is better, I agree. I also set timers during the day otherwise I will forget, even with push notifications turned on lol. I need my sleep, so even if I wake up in the middle of the night I refuse to check on the game...I just know it'll make it that much harder for me to fall back asleep.

I have a couple of token conflicts (Elsa and Sally I think) but nothing that is really hampering progress yet. I don't know much about the movie (waiting for Disney+ at this point so I can catch up on alllllll the movies I haven't watched lol) but New Orleans Square is my favorite land so I'm already inclined to like it.

Today was a great collection day for me because I collected my final tokens for Drizella and the Mayor! Not sure if I’ll wait until after the event ends or know I have a 24 hour period that I can't level up P&tF characters.

So the only non P&tF characters I have left to collect for are:

Cri-Kee: 4
Anastasia - 9

Last edited:
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
Seriously hilarious!!! I'm going to think of that everytime I stumble across one doing their zombie walk around my attractions.

I was watching P&F last night and could have sworn that I saw Scrump in the movie, towards the end when things are coming at Doc F.

Thank You!!! Near the end of "Friends on the Other Side," there are dolls playing drums etc and I've always said one of them looks like Scrump.

Naveen's ear tokens are going to kill me. I have everything else and only 3 ears.

Always happens that the items are unbalanced as far as how many characters can get each ... and for those that don’t get Lois there are only 2 activities to get the ear hats. Always annoying

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!