Disney Magic Kingdoms

So question I’ve had to put attractions away because of space and I just welcomed Peter Pan recently cause I’m super bad at this game apparently is the cricket from the upcoming tower challenge I feel it’s been awhile since an event. The only land I can buy is 3 mil mana I need to welcome barbosa still to get into the new land is that land cheap? Also is there a way for someone to log into somebody else’s account to like make it look pretty/efficient? I feel like my park is a decent but I have literal no space without taking attractions away to focus on a character to max. Feel like I’m constantly behind.

So question I’ve had to put attractions away because of space and I just welcomed Peter Pan recently cause I’m super bad at this game apparently is the cricket from the upcoming tower challenge I feel it’s been awhile since an event. The only land I can buy is 3 mil mana I need to welcome barbosa still to get into the new land is that land cheap? Also is there a way for someone to log into somebody else’s account to like make it look pretty/efficient? I feel like my park is a decent but I have literal no space without taking attractions away to focus on a character to max. Feel like I’m constantly behind.

You just welcomed Peter Pan. I wouldn't call that "behind". Until they give us a new storyline or the next event(I don't mean Tower Challenge),you're pretty much caught up with the main story.

You just welcomed Peter Pan. I wouldn't call that "behind". Until they give us a new storyline or the next event(I don't mean Tower Challenge),you're pretty much caught up with the main story.
Yeah I don’t think I’m anywhere near Peter Pan so I wouldn’t feel like you’re behind

You are at the old game end and the higher Jungle Book and Peter Pan characters get the more they cost to level but you will start accumulating magic more after these are leveled. I currently have one building in storage until I buy more land. In time. Some are 200,000 to level near 9 and 10.

You are at the old game end and the higher Jungle Book and Peter Pan characters get the more they cost to level but you will start accumulating magic more after these are leveled. I currently have one building in storage until I buy more land. In time. Some are 200,000 to level near 9 and 10.
Yeah I have some of the jungle book except for Khan atm all the tokens just need mana

Yeah I have some of the jungle book except for Khan atm all the tokens just need mana
That’s twice you said ‘mana’ and I thought it was a typo. Assume you mean magic? Am I that old and missed a new slang word? Lol

Those Peter Pan and Jungle Book characters wiped me clean of magic too and I’ve been playing since the incredibles event. I’m finally closing in on the 3mil mark to buy the most recent piece of land. Best advice is to put all characters on the one hour task as often as you possibly can. Tower challenges have been good magic makers in the past for me as well.

That’s twice you said ‘mana’ and I thought it was a typo. Assume you mean magic? Am I that old and missed a new slang word? Lol

Those Peter Pan and Jungle Book characters wiped me clean of magic too and I’ve been playing since the incredibles event. I’m finally closing in on the 3mil mark to buy the most recent piece of land. Best advice is to put all characters on the one hour task as often as you possibly can. Tower challenges have been good magic makers in the past for me as well.

Yeah I play a handful of mobile games and 2 of them use “mana” so I type it way to often instead of magic for this game. Yeah I try to play as often as I can or at least collect my 12hr buildings and what not I send them on combined tasks take 2 char off the map to help the game operate or at least the more I send it seems the game runs smoother for me.

I also am finally saving magic, still leveling Jungle Book and Peter Pan but able to fit between events and level lower characters then higher level one so I can keep building magic, and it has worked. Up to 1.25 million . You will start doing same, now I have not bought all my vacant land but will eventually. Keep going you are fine

Lol I’ll take 40s any day over what we have. All schools were cancelled today for snow, even though it hasn’t started snowing yet. Dh is getting a little antsy because my subbing jobs keep getting cancelled
Disney vacations are NOT cheap...

Hooray for 10 “free” gems although I think Supernova is right as usual (dang it!) about it being a reward for a publicity stunt. Still, 10 additional gems made my greedy little heart beat a little faster since I think I’m similar to a dragon with my glittering stash of gems...always wanting more free ones and rarely deeming anything worth spending them. As far as the billboard...at first, I thought cute idea but it’s tiny...and at least its footprint is also...but it’s smaller even than any of the concession stands and...aren’t billboards kind of tacky? Although my jammed-up park isn’t very elegant either.
:tink:
I have two games installed on my phone, this and one other, both Disney-related. So I'm not a huge gamer and I have no idea how other developers handle their new releases. But it irks me like you wouldn't believe that these idiot interns feel the need to host livestreams to promote their new content, rather than just put the information out there. Seriously, are you Gameloft intern dummies THAT desperate for attention? Do you not have friends? Lonely living in your parents' basement when you're not developing fun little phone games? And then they go play these "please love our game enough on social media and we'll tell you more about what's coming up". It's not that I don't understand the idea of free advertising. I get that. And do not for a second think that those fools aren't logged into these forums daily and reading our comments. They aren't allowed to interact (Gameloft orders) but they do troll the boards. With 1231 pages and counting of free feedback, the interns have been given interns whose sole job it is to scour the internet to see what players are thinking. I do not visit their Facebook page (ever) and I'm not on Instagram. So they aren't going to be using me to promote their game. But all that being said, are there seriously other games out there that insist on these shenanigans? Or does a new release just appear one day and we learn from there what it's all about that day. I have never watched a single livestream and I have been doing very well with the game. I don't need the information three weeks ahead of time because truthfully, what good does that even do me? And the crazy thing is that the first crop of interns who released the game took all that time to code in the "social" aspect of visiting other players' kingdoms for the change to earn extra magic... a feature that failed miserably and was one of the first things to be removed. A little less "OMG, aren't we the best???" garbage with their livestreams and more focus on making the game more stable and user-friendly and fix the playing board so by removing the small bits that stick out preventing is from maximizing all available space, and I think we'd all be fine. Morons.

Last edited:
Yeah Dh will kill me if I sit on my phone during vacation. He gets irritated enough at home but it won’t happen on vacation.

We’re in Iowa and it’s absolutely horrible. I’m a substitute teacher and I’ve had quite a few jobs cancelled because of late starts and early outs. I’m supposed to sub all day tomorrow but with the snow idk what’s going to happen.

That’s when you go to the bathroom and check in on your Kingdom :cool1:

Anyone else getting useless poison apples in their chests? The Snow White characters I got have been at max level for some time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter