Disney Magic Kingdoms

Hooray for 10 “free” gems although I think Supernova is right as usual (dang it!) about it being a reward for a publicity stunt. Still, 10 additional gems made my greedy little heart beat a little faster since I think I’m similar to a dragon with my glittering stash of gems...always wanting more free ones and rarely deeming anything worth spending them. As far as the billboard...at first, I thought cute idea but it’s tiny...and at least its footprint is also...but it’s smaller even than any of the concession stands and...aren’t billboards kind of tacky? Although my jammed-up park isn’t very elegant either.
:tink:

Last edited:
Okay Donald is pretty much ready to be welcomed, Dash has been levelled up to level 7 now I need to level Violet and then I'll start focusing on Frozone and Nani. Woody's now maxed out, Mulan is on standby once I'm done levelling up Violet. Probably won't get the extra bit of land in Frontierland before the Tower Challenge starts. So all things considered I should be alright for characters concerning the Tower challenge but I may struggle a bit on the Lilo and Stitch and Mulan side of things cuz the only characters I have for those particular collections is Nani and Mulan.

Hooray for 10 “free” gems although I think Supernova is right as usual (dang it!) about it being a reward for a publicity stunt. Still, 10 additional gems made my greedy little heart beat a little faster since I think I’m similar to a dragon with my glittering stash of gems...always wanting more free ones and rarely deeming anything worth spending them. As far as the billboard...at first, I thought cute idea but it’s tiny...and at least it’s footprint is also...but it’s smaller even than any of the concession stands and...aren’t billboards kind of tacky? Although my jammed-up park isn’t very elegant either.
:tink:
I was happy about the gems too. Unexpected surprise. Totally forgot about the billboard. I'll have to put it out on my next login. Be careful with the @supernova praise. You'll create a monster!!!

Okay Donald is pretty much ready to be welcomed, Dash has been levelled up to level 7 now I need to level Violet and then I'll start focusing on Frozone and Nani. Woody's now maxed out, Mulan is on standby once I'm done levelling up Violet. Probably won't get the extra bit of land in Frontierland before the Tower Challenge starts. So all things considered I should be alright for characters concerning the Tower challenge but I may struggle a bit on the Lilo and Stitch and Mulan side of things cuz the only characters I have for those particular collections is Nani and Mulan.
Hopefully you'll get to unlock some new Mulan and L&S characters during the challenge. In my opinion, being able to unlock older characters and attractions is the best part of the tower challenge for people who may not have them yet. I don't like the legendary chests, this is a nice alternative. Good luck!!!

Hopefully you'll get to unlock some new Mulan and L&S characters during the challenge. In my opinion, being able to unlock older characters and attractions is the best part of the tower challenge for people who may not have them yet. I don't like the legendary chests, this is a nice alternative. Good luck!!!
Yeah this’ll be me since I have no mulan characters and I only have Nani for lilo and stitch characters

Not to downplay that aggravation at all...but soon you’ll be at WDW in real life, right? How exciting!
Yes in 7 days!! I’m super excited to escape this winter hell I’m living in lol. We just got like 4 inches of snow and now tomorrow they are saying another 4-8 inches. Next week we leave on Monday and on Tuesday here the high is -6

Not to downplay that aggravation at all...but soon you’ll be at WDW in real life, right? How exciting!

How dare you downplay @Haley R aggressive over something as important as Disney Magic Kingdoms with something as trivial as her trip or any trip to WDW!!! :rotfl:

Yes in 7 days!! I’m super excited to escape this winter hell I’m living in lol. We just got like 4 inches of snow and now tomorrow they are saying another 4-8 inches. Next week we leave on Monday and on Tuesday here the high is -6

I admire your bravery and grace in dealing with your upcoming ordeal. Hope you will still be able to enjoy your trip to WDW next week!

Just kidding, have a great trip and focus on the real thing, not a game (unless your stuck in line). Sounds like your having the exact same weather as I’m having in Northern Illinois. Luckily I work from home, so other than shoveling I haven’t had to leave the house. :thumbsup2

How dare you downplay @Haley R aggressive over something as important as Disney Magic Kingdoms with something as trivial as her trip or any trip to WDW!!! :rotfl:

I admire your bravery and grace in dealing with your upcoming ordeal. Hope you will still be able to enjoy your trip to WDW next week!

Just kidding, have a great trip and focus on the real thing, not a game (unless your stuck in line). Sounds like your having the exact same weather as I’m having in Northern Illinois. Luckily I work from home, so other than shoveling I haven’t had to leave the house. :thumbsup2
Yeah Dh will kill me if I sit on my phone during vacation. He gets irritated enough at home but it won’t happen on vacation.

We’re in Iowa and it’s absolutely horrible. I’m a substitute teacher and I’ve had quite a few jobs cancelled because of late starts and early outs. I’m supposed to sub all day tomorrow but with the snow idk what’s going to happen.

Yeah Dh will kill me if I sit on my phone during vacation. He gets irritated enough at home but it won’t happen on vacation.

We’re in Iowa and it’s absolutely horrible. I’m a substitute teacher and I’ve had quite a few jobs cancelled because of late starts and early outs. I’m supposed to sub all day tomorrow but with the snow idk what’s going to happen.

Wow - and to think I was whining last night about our cold (21 degrees F) but clear weather.

I thought it was a shameless, desperate attempt to get some free publicity, and I didn't go online and like anything, but now I feel thankful for my 10 gems. I guess that is rather hypocritical but oh well, can't complain about free gems today.

To all of you who are dealing with the cold weather, hang in there! Stay warm!

Wow - and to think I was whining last night about our cold (21 degrees F) but clear weather.
Yeah 21 would be nice compared to what we have now. On January 5 it was 50 degrees and of course we all thought, “wow what a nice winter”.....if we would’ve only known what was coming

I thought it was a shameless, desperate attempt to get some free publicity, and I didn't go online and like anything, but now I feel thankful for my 10 gems. I guess that is rather hypocritical but oh well, can't complain about free gems today.

To all of you who are dealing with the cold weather, hang in there! Stay warm!
I don’t even have Instagram so I don’t feel so bad about getting my 10 free gems lol

Better hope it warms even down here as it is cool this morning for Florida. Starting in low 40s but will be in the 70s today . It’s tough

Yeah, I'm playing for the gems. I'd love to say I'll end up in the top 10 for the 25 gems, but really am hoping to hold on to the top 50 for the 15 gems. As for the platinum chest, I'm sure it will give me a flag or something equally as useless.
I can't believe that they would expect players to remain actively engaged in this umbrella thing for a chest and a few gems.

Better hope it warms even down here as it is cool this morning for Florida. Starting in low 40s but will be in the 70s today . It’s tough
Lol I’ll take 40s any day over what we have. All schools were cancelled today for snow, even though it hasn’t started snowing yet. Dh is getting a little antsy because my subbing jobs keep getting cancelled

Suggestion:sign up for Bing Rewards if using Windows. 3640 points will net you a $5 Microsoft gift card that you can use for the game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter