Spamley - done
Yesss - 8
Shank - moving to 9

Super early start to work this morning so I’ll play too:

Drizella - level 4
Anastasia - welcoming now
Lady tremaine - still need to welcome eventually
Mayor - level 6
Ariel - level 8 (need 2 more bags and shells)
Eric - level 9
Triton - level 9
Flounder - level 9
Ursula - level 9
Ralph - level 8
Vanellope - level 4
Felix - level 7
Calhoun - level 7
Spamley - level 7
Yesss - level 6
Shank - level 6

Basically just grinding for shells and WiFi in my current future :confused3

Super early start to work this morning so I’ll play too:

Drizella - level 4
Anastasia - welcoming now
Lady tremaine - still need to welcome eventually
Mayor - level 6
Ariel - level 8 (need 2 more bags and shells)
Eric - level 9
Triton - level 9
Flounder - level 9
Ursula - level 9
Ralph - level 8
Vanellope - level 4
Felix - level 7
Calhoun - level 7
Spamley - level 7
Yesss - level 6
Shank - level 6

Basically just grinding for shells and WiFi in my current future :confused3

Glad to see you are welcoming Anastasia. It has taken me forever to get her feathers. Send everyone out and maybe get one a day but down to one so maybe today.just been busy leveling characters in between so win win

So to answer some of the questions on "what it's like to be a newer player" - I started in April of last year. Since that time there have been 28 event characters added. Including additional "permanent" characters like the most recent one and POTC, that's over 30 characters added to play. I'm not sure what "added" characters happened before April. Some collections/characters have come up all at once, some spaced out a bit in the storyline, but I suspect those might be the "new" characters.

Because we are following the storyline AND have event characters added every six weeks or so, it's pretty easy to fall even farther behind. Your time leveling up storyline characters takes up time leveling event characters, so after events they sort of linger. I still haven't leveled up all my BH6 characters because the castle is busy with storyline characters. They are ready, but they are all at 8/9 level so they take up the slot for a LONG time. It would take me 3 weeks just to level the ones I have at 8 or 9 right now - and I still have over 30 that aren't to that level yet.

So to answer some of the questions on "what it's like to be a newer player" - I started in April of last year. Since that time there have been 28 event characters added. Including additional "permanent" characters like the most recent one and POTC, that's over 30 characters added to play. I'm not sure what "added" characters happened before April. Some collections/characters have come up all at once, some spaced out a bit in the storyline, but I suspect those might be the "new" characters.

Because we are following the storyline AND have event characters added every six weeks or so, it's pretty easy to fall even farther behind. Your time leveling up storyline characters takes up time leveling event characters, so after events they sort of linger. I still haven't leveled up all my BH6 characters because the castle is busy with storyline characters. They are ready, but they are all at 8/9 level so they take up the slot for a LONG time. It would take me 3 weeks just to level the ones I have at 8 or 9 right now - and I still have over 30 that aren't to that level yet.

I started to play in September or October 2017, so not from the beginning. As long as you keep working on the main line you can fill in around events and during events to level your toons that need 16 or 24 hours and you will get there. I did not think I would ever get to Peter Pan And Jungle Book but I did. I like the tower challenges because it gives me a chance to get characters I don’t have and I have learned to fill around the edges. There are still groups I don’t have any of like Alice In Wonderland but hopefully I will eventually. If they make it easy to level we would be done and stop playing and they know that. So they throw us the possible ability to level two toons but make you collect a lot more tokens in a longer amount of time and it will be the same. So be careful what you ask for, they make up the time it takes somewhere.

Tia Dalma - you will look back on Chief Bogo with fondness!
Haha oh god. Chief bogo has gotten easier now that I have aurora able to get his badges. Chip and dale getting to level 10 is just not gonna happen. They’re both at 5 and will probably stay that way for awhile since I have others to work on

Just got all the torches for Shere Khan;waiting on one more ear token,55 prickly pears and about 600k more potions. Then I can return to collecting for Wendy,Barbossa and Anastasia.

Here's where all my non-maxed characters are waiting:

Anastasia Tremaine at 4
Lady Tremaine at 5
Drizilla Tremaine at 5
Vanellope at 5
The Mayor at 7
Yesss at 7
Shank at 7
Calhoon at 9
Fix-It Felix Jr at 9
Spamly at 9

Anastasia - 5
Drizella - 6
Lady Tremaine - 6
The Mayor - 8
Vanellope - 6
Fix-It Felix - 9
Calhoun - 9
Spamley - 9
Yesss - 8
Shank - 8

The rest are all maxed out - I have all the characters.

That Instagram promotion was a success and they gave us all 10 gems (worth 69 Cents Canadian) and a Cinderella DMK Billboard. I wonder how many elixirs the billboard is worth.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen when the Tower Challenge actually starts? I imagine maybe Thursday and mostly all their events tend to start on Thursdays, but I didn't see an actual date listed. Anyone else? I mean at this point, Merlin's voice is in my head. "When dash-it-all, When! WHEN!!!!"

Last edited:
That Instagram promotion was a suucess and they gave us all 10 gems (worth 69 Cents Canadian) and a Cinderella DMK Billboard. I wonder how many elixirs the billboard is worth.

250. And is that how much they're actually worth?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter