Disney Magic Kingdoms

I still need 7. And this is after 2 days of seeking those stupid things. It's getting a bit too monotonous and repetitive for me. I

I still have not gotten all the hats for Drizella. Got feathers right away. Need one more hat so maybe today. I only have 6 bots so far and my bot leadership board is up to 19 which leaves me at like 93 with a bonsai tree from my chest. I am so lucky so back to leveling people lol.

Last edited:
Welcoming Drizella now

This tapper event is really annoying me with how bad the drop rates are. I’ve been checking like every two hours, I have all the characters, and still only at 16

I was at the point I was maxed out on visors but only 1 controller so thought about using gems just to get one bit collected so the characters who can get visors would be able to try, but it is 30 gems for one missing item - no way!

For the current event I don’t have any Big Hero characters at all, and it took me two days to get enough tokens to do ONE battle bot. I haven’t triggered the battle bot encounter yet.
What are leaderboard numbers looking like for you guys?

is anyone one all of a sudden having trouble with Magic Kingdoms draining their battery? I have an I-phone 7 and it’s the only app I have that is draining it from when I open it till I get done and yes I close the app after I’m done and it makes no difference.

is anyone one all of a sudden having trouble with Magic Kingdoms draining their battery? I have an I-phone 7 and it’s the only app I have that is draining it from when I open it till I get done and yes I close the app after I’m done and it makes no difference.
It always has for me. iPhone 6s. Also makes the phone heat up.

It always has for me. iPhone 6s. Also makes the phone heat up.

Same on my iPhone 6 plus

Sounds like you guys need to get off the Apple Sheep Bandwagon and upgrade to a grownup phone. My Android battery is doing just fine.

For the current event I don’t have any Big Hero characters at all, and it took me two days to get enough tokens to do ONE battle bot. I haven’t triggered the battle bot encounter yet.
What are leaderboard numbers looking like for you guys?
I have hiro and the girl with the chemical balls (can’t remember her name). They don’t help at all with the bots which makes no sense at all. I have killed 3 bots so far but I gave up. I have characters I need Mickey to collect for instead of trying to get the game controller

Sounds like you guys need to get off the Apple Sheep Bandwagon and upgrade to a grownup phone. My Android battery is doing just fine.
I used to have an iPhone 5s but last year got an 8. The battery works just fine on mine. Helps if I put it in low battery mode though

I have hiro and the girl with the chemical balls (can’t remember her name). They don’t help at all with the bots which makes no sense at all. I have killed 3 bots so far but I gave up. I have characters I need Mickey to collect for instead of trying to get the game controller
Honey Lemon has a two-hour task that might (MIGHT) produce a controller. Hiro doesn't help, but he is one of three that can battle a bot. He has come in handy for me when Lady Tremaine and Mickey are busy with tasks but I'm able to fight a bot. This way my visors don't stay maxed out (which it seems that more often than not, they are).

Honey Lemon has a two-hour task that might (MIGHT) produce a controller. Hiro doesn't help, but he is one of three that can battle a bot. He has come in handy for me when Lady Tremaine and Mickey are busy with tasks but I'm able to fight a bot. This way my visors don't stay maxed out (which it seems that more often than not, they are).
I must not have honey lemon high enough for that task

I like my phone thank you lol

Try rebooting your iPhone. I'm on a 7 and I'm not having the same issue.

Not sure about the sheep thing... All I hear is that there are real iPhones and fake, copycat ones. They can't even put the camera in a different location. Talk about sheep. :rotfl:On a more serious note, my Android loving friends have to replace their phones far, far more often than we do. As someone whose family needs 4 working phones, I've been impressed how long the Apples ones function (securely - which is the big issue here). DH and I have 7s than are over 2 years old, and DD and DM have our 6s that are well past 4 now and running strong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter