Disney Magic Kingdoms

Ah ok that’s what I thought but I guess I never thought of it as a pumpkin. I’m currently leveling nick up to 5 so him and Judy can do there task. I’m not super into the zootopia storyline at all. I feel like every task requires one or both of them leveled up and it takes forever to level them up.

I’m also working on getting thumper. He has a crap ton of tokens! 50 flowers!!!

After fully leveling, I can’t remember using any of the Bambi characters other than collecting Magic. On the up side, they are really cute though.

Does anyone know what character(s?) the purple visor and game controller tokens are for? I've suddenly got Cinderella and a couple other characters collecting for them, and I can't figure out who needs them. I checked everyone not leveled to ten already, and I can't figure it out.

Does anyone know what character(s?) the purple visor and game controller tokens are for? I've suddenly got Cinderella and a couple other characters collecting for them, and I can't figure out who needs them. I checked everyone not leveled to ten already, and I can't figure it out.
It’s for the Battle Bot mini event that just started

I think it’s to participate in the Battle Bots challenge that just started.

BTW - Merlin has the Mayor’s Ear Hat and Mayor’s Badge tokens available again.
Of course, I will continue to collect elixir for the Carousel for eons...unlike those who had enough elixir to snap it up as soon as it appeared...Supernova.

Ah, the return of the BH6 tokens. So glad they interfere with Anastasia's tokens, for whatever the hell reason.

I actually received Steamboat Willie attraction from a platinum chest today, a true miracle.
Now down to only 2 attractions in the platinum chests again :rotfl:
What kills me is that every one of of those chest attractions eventually become obsolete. They don't even produce trophies. Even for me, at this point I don't need Steamboat Willie because I was able to complete all three classic costumes without the attraction. The ice rink and race track sit uselessly on my game board. And even if I got the SBW attraction, I don't have anywhere to put it. As it is, I had to put away one Lion King attraction to fit in the Carousel Radar Dish of Progress.

What kills me is that every one of of those chest attractions eventually become obsolete. They don't even produce trophies. Even for me, at this point I don't need Steamboat Willie because I was able to complete all three classic costumes without the attraction. The ice rink and race track sit uselessly on my game board. And even if I got the SBW attraction, I don't have anywhere to put it. As it is, I had to put away one Lion King attraction to fit in the Carousel Radar Dish of Progress.

Honestly, what doesn’t become obsolete anymore? We did all the collecting for Cinderella’s comfy costume and we already had to switch her out of it for Drizella. SBW attraction needed for classic toon costumes, but as far as I know, they don’t help with anything. BTW I Know you can also buy them from Merlin, but I see no value in it since they don’t offer any advantage. Same goes for Radar Dish of Progress. It doesn’t appear to help collect for anyone, so I’m not buying it with elixir. I may if/when they do.

In case anyone was crazy enough to do it, it would cost 5400 gems to speed up and get the Animation Academy.

What’s the Animation Academy?

Honestly, what doesn’t become obsolete anymore? We did all the collecting for Cinderella’s comfy costume and we already had to switch her out of it for Drizella. SBW attraction needed for classic toon costumes, but as far as I know, they don’t help with anything. BTW I Know you can also buy them from Merlin, but I see no value in it since they don’t offer any advantage. Same goes for Radar Dish of Progress. It doesn’t appear to help collect for anyone, so I’m not buying it with elixir. I may if/when they do.
I could see the RDoP being useful for a trophy contest, and I'm shocked that they didn't start one yet to encourage/con people into picking it up.

As far as elixirs go, I have no issue with blowing through them. No reason for me to be hoarding them. I picked up the attraction, all of the fabric needed for the useless costumes, and a few tokens for the Mayor. And after blowing 30,000 on Progress yesterday, I am still sitting at 21,000 and change, with more to trade in to Merlin. No point in sitting at 50,000+ elixirs and not using them in any way.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts