Disney Magic Kingdoms

I am just now welcoming Shank as well, and still need 7 more comfy fabrics for Jasmine. This event is draining.

My collections for Belle's comfy fabric have gone like this:

-3 comfy almost immediately
-nothing for 24 hours
-3 more
-overnight
-1 this morning
-nothing since.

I need 3 more. I don't even want to collect fabric for poor Ariel. I think I'm going to start collecting fabric in my dreams.

Unlike Jasmine's fabric, I didn't have lots of trouble getting Belle's comfy outfit. I have Yess and Ralph doing some task now. Just not feeling this event. There's too much to do, too much chance involved, and a storyline that I'm not even following at this point.

Once you have Mickey and Minnie, there is a joint task for them to dance together. Nothing happened after completing Pete.

Thanks for sharing. I guess Merlin can just keep his magic elixir for the time being.

Yep. I've been working on Belle for at least a day and a half and so far only one ear hat drop. I even decided to use my gems on a couple chests and I got 2 beauty and the beast characters. But neither of them are helpful for getting Belle. Ugh.
Wow of course not lol

Just welcomed Jasmine,now I have to gather parts for her costume. Question:can I still get Belle and Ariel without having to rely on their costumes?

Just started to collect Virus Fragments for Vanellope! :thumbsup2

They are epic, you need 15 and there are 4 missions/Quests that use all the WiR characters.

2 hour - Ralph/Fix
4 hour - Yes/Shank
4 hour - Calhoun
6 hour - Spamley

Or you can buy her for $10

They are epic, you need 15 and there are 4 missions/Quests that use all the WiR characters.

2 hour - Ralph/Fix
4 hour - Yes/Shank
4 hour - Calhoun
6 hour - Spamley

Do you know what level the characters need to be for these quests? I have all my characters ready to level up but wanted to wait so they don’t interfere with this. Just started the one hr welcome for Belle’s costume and still need to do the 8hr quest and one other one.

First collection for virus fragment and.... nothing.

Collection 2 and 3... nothing.

edit: collection 4 and 5... nothing.

Last edited:
I have more or less given up on this event. Have been collecting since Jasmine and Shank became available and just now hit welcome on Shank. I have all of Jasmine’s glitched fabric, but still sitting at 7/20 comfy. If you’re counting, that means I gathered 2 comfy fabrics in 4(?) days. Just gonna quit trying. Will check in a couple of times a day and get as far as I can, but I give up. Gameloft won. Or lost I guess, depending on how you look at it.

Gameloft only wins once you pay the ten bucks for Vanellope.

AND THE WINNER IS ....

On 12/4/2018 Gameloft and Disney announced that the game had been downloaded over 70 million times and earned over $114 million since launching in 2016!!

Apparently the current event is to mark this milestone ....
Wow...maybe we are being too generous in our complaints/ requests. We should be asking for a lot more if this game is performing so well. That's a whole lot of programming textbook money.

2 hour - Ralph/Fix
4 hour - Yes/Shank
4 hour - Calhoun
6 hour - Spamley

Do you know what the difference between epic and legendary tokens are? Which one is harder to get? I don't think I ever really understood the token breakdown. I just know that if it is not uncommon, it will take awhile.

Do you know what the difference between epic and legendary tokens are? Which one is harder to get? I don't think I ever really understood the token breakdown. I just know that if it is not uncommon, it will take awhile.

I believe Legendary is the toughest, but honestly I don’t even know anymore. :rotfl: Also, don’t believe they have ever stated what the percentages of getting an item for each difficulty level and if they ever change that the percentages. I’m convinced they made the epics much higher, atleast for me, for Belles Comfy fabric. It’s why ive Been pushing for them to give us 100% drop rates and just increase time required or number required for the difficulty level.

I am just now welcoming Shank as well, and still need 7 more comfy fabrics for Jasmine. This event is draining.

It is! I’m way behind but I don’t play all the time, morning before work, on my lunch break, and evening after work so I guess that’s my fault. I just started building slaughter race after finally finishing Jasmine. Would like to have all the princess outfits just for completeness sake but who knows. I’m not a big fan of how they made them look anyway

It is! I’m way behind but I don’t play all the time, morning before work, on my lunch break, and evening after work so I guess that’s my fault. I just started building slaughter race after finally finishing Jasmine. Would like to have all the princess outfits just for completeness sake but who knows. I’m not a big fan of how they made them look anyway

Frankly, any game that expects 24/7 gameplay is ridiculous. Just one person's opinion. ;) I hope you get them all - I feel the same way but I'm not going to devote much time to it either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter