Disney Magic Kingdoms

Drops for Shank were surprisingly quick after the headaches of the comfy clothes. Welcoming her now.is it weird that I'm nervous about the rest of this since her drops were so frequent? I think it took me longer for the handful of Jasmine items than it did for all of Shank's.

You have to have her at level 3 for slaughter race. I’ve got her at 2 and am working in collecting for 3. In the mean time she has a 1hr task looking for Vanelope while Ralph has a 6 hr task.

I have Shank at 3 and race has still not unlocked. Still says complete more. Do you have to have Jasmine's outfit?

Well... hit that time wall pretty quickly. After building Slaughter Race and sending Ralph on a 6 hr task, it’s time for Belle. Only it doesn’t unlock for another 2.5 days. Guess I’ll level up in the mean time.

Side note: TLM characters are all leveled up except Ariel. I don’t wanna burn 5000 EC I’m taking her to 10.

Well... hit that time wall pretty quickly. After building Slaughter Race and sending Ralph on a 6 hr task, it’s time for Belle. Only it doesn’t unlock for another 2.5 days. Guess I’ll level up in the mean time.

Side note: TLM characters are all leveled up except Ariel. I don’t wanna burn 5000 EC I’m taking her to 10.
How do you get so far ahead of everyone? I’ve been getting 1 comfy fabric per day. I’m not hopeful at all about getting jasmines outfit

How do you get so far ahead of everyone? I’ve been getting 1 comfy fabric per day. I’m not hopeful at all about getting jasmines outfit
It's called "Blowing through all of your gems to unnecessarily speed through tasks and then spending real money to build up your gem pile again". To each their own, I guess. Me? I'm not out to impress anyone with my progress on an online game.

It’s been quite a while since there has been a good discussion about ‘firing through gems to reach the timewall quicker’ around here. Seems like the girl who used to fire through hundred of gems each event hasn’t been around here for a number of events now. I have no idea if the person above is doing that, but I agree it’s seemingly pointless to do it in an event with a timewall every other day. To each their own though, certainly doesn’t affect me.

It's called "Blowing through all of your gems to unnecessarily speed through tasks and then spending real money to build up your gem pile again". To each their own, I guess. Me? I'm not out to impress anyone with my progress on an online game.
That's kind of what I figured, but I guess I just don't see the point in spending real money on a phone game. We all have our own priorities, though. I'm happy with whatever I get from this event. I've gotten all of the characters except Vanellope and Belle so I'm pretty happy.

After Ralph finishes off his 6 hour mission, we get to start building Slaugher Race which takes 8 hours to build. I fell asleep waiting to send Ralph off, so had to start this morning. Started my Slaughter Race an hour ago and think it was 13.5K EC or 15.5K EC. Also appear to have a 12x12 footprint. :headache:

So obviously, this events 5+ attractions don’t even come close to fitting in the plot of land they gave of the privilege of spending 3M magic for. Really wish these idiot interns would start listening to players and open enough land to fit an events attractions and/or make the buildings smaller! I truly don’t see any logic in why they do this? You'd think they would atleast try to find some way to monitize our pain! :rotfl:

Finally welcoming Shank :sad2:
Seemed like it took way longer than necessary for items with uncommon level drops.

I hoped to be done with Jasmine by yesterday, but I'm still waiting on my last 2 fabric. hoping Cinderella and my 2 buildings will be helpful today since Ralph and Spamley have been busy for days with main event tasks.

I came into this event with over 1000 gems. Haven’t spent any money. And STILL have nearly 500 gems. So obviously I haven’t just been blowing through my gems to speed things up. I already said I have only used gems sparingly to finish up tasks before bed so that I can start again overnight.

Thank you, next.

Well, I was doing great in the trophy event as it started, was in 2nd place. It hasn't counted my last 2 collections and still has me stuck at 19 :confused3

edit: right after posting this I collected more and it finally updated lol In first place for now but i'm sure that won't last long. I would love the EC and 20 gems so hoping I can keep it up

Last edited:
Well, I was doing great in the trophy event as it started, was in 2nd place. It hasn't counted my last 2 collections and still has me stuck at 19 :confused3

edit: right after posting this I collected more and it finally updated lol In first place for now but i'm sure that won't last long. I would love the EC and 20 gems so hoping I can keep it up

It will update eventually, but sometimes it basically gets stuck. Resetting the game usually fixes it.

Edit: And while I was typing this it looked like you updated your post. :rotfl:

I must've drawn the lucky straw today! I worked night shift so I slept in late today so I was feeling extra behind lol. I've been able to check every hour for the last 4-5 hrs since I'm studying for my finals today. In those hours I finished collecting for Shank (2 hrs left to welcome), in first for trophies (for now), and just finished collecting my last 2 fabric for Jasmine surprisingly.

Hopefully can get caught up in the main event story line now and at least stay in the top 10 for trophies

I'm back from the future (we've been home for 5 hours, but our flight took off 18:15 from Narita or about 20 min ago. Fun with timezones).

So it's now time to push hard on my Windows game. I had Windows game credit stored, so I bought the Niceland and Felix bundles. Then used my saved gems to buy the last 5 ear hats I needed for Yesss (158 gems). But there were a couple long tasks for her, I think. IOS game, I am in the process of Welcoming Shank.

Unfortunately, I brought back a cold with me. Didn't impact our park activities too much, but I'm crashing hard now. I'll be working on a trip report next week, and I'll post the link, if anyone other than @Haley R is interested (you are going to love it!). Good to be back to more comfortable surroundings, but I would go back to Japan in a heartbeat. My new favorite place on Earth, and lived up to all my 7th grade expectations (when we covered the country in Social Studies). Although, next trip we will definitely actually do Japan, and not just Disney.

I'm back from the future (we've been home for 5 hours, but our flight took off 18:15 from Narita or about 20 min ago. Fun with timezones).

So it's now time to push hard on my Windows game. I had Windows game credit stored, so I bought the Niceland and Felix bundles. Then used my saved gems to buy the last 5 ear hats I needed for Yesss (158 gems). But there were a couple long tasks for her, I think. IOS game, I am in the process of Welcoming Shank.

Unfortunately, I brought back a cold with me. Didn't impact our park activities too much, but I'm crashing hard now. I'll be working on a trip report next week, and I'll post the link, if anyone other than @Haley R is interested (you are going to love it!). Good to be back to more comfortable surroundings, but I would go back to Japan in a heartbeat. My new favorite place on Earth, and lived up to all my 7th grade expectations (when we covered the country in Social Studies). Although, next trip we will definitely actually do Japan, and not just Disney.

Glad to see you got back and glad you had a great trip! Would love to make that trip some day.

I hear you about the cold thing. 2 or my 3 trips to WDW I’ve come back with pretty nasty colds. Luckily they have never hit me until the last day and/or my flight home. On one trip my S-I-L drove me home because she didn’t trust me making the 90 minute drive. As someone who never wakes up early, doesn’t like crowds and heat, our June trips hitting every morning EMH take its toll. :rotfl:

I also hit the timewall at welcoming Belle just now. I haven't gem any task, but I did spend gems on both premium characters and the Niceland building. I also have all other past event characters to help with token collection and currency.

The game is really about priorities. For example, lots of people have problems with the comfy fabric... so in order to maximize its drops, you need to max out the wifi tokens first and all character tokens associated with Niceland, and with all that out of the way, Niceland will exclusively drop the comfy fabric.
Princess dressing room drops both fabrics, so it's important to max out the glitched fabric asap. With wifi tokens at the max, Calhorn, Yesss, and Mickey can work nonstop on the glitched fabric.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter