Disney Magic Kingdoms - Tips

Discussion in 'Disney Online Games' started by LoriR, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Windwaker4444

Windwaker4444 DIS Veteran

Heh. Love the pic!! You are setting yourself up for Woody nightmares.

Knew he was creepy. I just knew it!!!

2. supernova

supernova DIS Veteran

I needed one last piece before i went to bed the other night. I woke up with four green checks to clear. Zero out of four. Finally got the final piece at noon, and from the fourth check mark. If all four came up empty, I was going to be quite annoyed with this stupid event.

pooh'smate likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. supernova

supernova DIS Veteran

I have a feeling that getting Vanelope will mean using that big machine thingie sitting on the grass to earn the final 15 tokens.

Windwaker4444, karmstr112 and mmmears like this.
  5. Haley R

Haley R With all the strength of a raging fire

That’s probably true. It looks pretty awkward just sitting there with no purpose

supernova likes this.
  6. Haley R

I’m at 11/20 for the pink fabric and only 1/20 for the comfy fabric

7. PrincessP

PrincessP DIS Veteran

Yes. You will still be working on Jasmine cloths, but Shank will open up even if you are still working on Jasmine.

. For me, Niceland dropped the token more than my characters did....even when I wasn’t maxed out on wifi.

Have a great trip! Hope the weather is good and you enjoy all the decorations. Eat a gingerbread shingle from the GF for us!

Enjoy! Hope it is a great trip with lots of Christmas spirit. I agree on the Yessss hat drops....harder to get than those fabrics.

Chance of a lifetime. Enjoy every moment. Sounds wonderful!!!

supernova, CallieMar and 10CJ like this.
  8. Haley R

Aaaaaah you’re making me so excited for our trip next year!!!!

9. tonga

tonga This is my walk on the moon

Me too! I was there in 1998, and planning a return visit in July. First time for DH and DS (age 10).

Haley R likes this.
  10. Hoodie

Hoodie <font color=purple>Going to BC and GF with one wee

Finally got Jasmine's comfy clothes. I needed 1 comfy fabric since lunchtime yesterday. It took over 16 hours of collections to get the last one. Pretty annoyed by that.

I did get Felix. We'll see if he helps with whoever this character is.

Windwaker4444 and mikegood2 like this.
  11. KimRonRufus

KimRonRufus Mouseketeer

Kind of annoyed that Calhoun doesn't help with EITHER of the two new characters. That's stupid. The first premium character should still be useful for the second half of the event, so we feel we got our moneys/gems worth. I mean, she and Felix are partners, for crying out loud! I hope she at least helps with the next princesses, but I doubt it.

Windwaker4444 and mikegood2 like this.
  12. GerhardGe

GerhardGe Earning My Ears

having a great time in this event.since jasmine is unlocked i´m still working on welcoming her.ham brought me 1 single hat from his 4 or 5 8h tasks i gave him.and he is really the only one i can send out for her.reading then about the struggle to ger her comfy outfit doesn´t make me any happier.at this point i´m so sure i won´t get all the princesses and then also not vanellope.fun...

13. luther10

luther10 Mouseketeer

My Calhoun is so busy collecting the common token and fighting the virus, I doubt she'll have time to do anything else... My characters are at 6 6 5 5 ( Calhoun herself needs 30 to go to the next level) and now with Felix Jr and Shank added, this common token is a nonstop grind...

14. GerhardGe

GerhardGe Earning My Ears

started late into the tapper event.was first w 8 clouds.now a couple hours later the first has over 80 and a couple others already over 30

15. goingthedistance

goingthedistance Mouseketeer

Jasmine fabrics are all up to Cindy and the huge princess room. I think Niceland tower will be back on wifi token duty until I max out again. Ralph and Spammy are working on Shank. This is what happens when you get exactly zero comfy Jasmine tokens in a 24+ hour period. Tuesday night I was at 12 and am now at 13.

16. pooh'smate

pooh'smate Stuck in the Middle

I am up to 7 comfy fabric for Jasmine.

17. Haley R

We’ll be there in June! First time for both Dh and I going to Japan

mmmears likes this.
  18. Arundal

Arundal Earning My Ears

I am at 10/20 for the comfy fabric and finished with the pink. Doing good if I get one a day. Maybe I will get done with her
    But if Belle is as slow then it will not happen.

19. wingweaver84

wingweaver84 Resident of Sherwood Forest

Finally welcoming Yesss!That took what,at least a week?

Haley R likes this.
  20. mara512

mara512 DIS Veteran

Seriously do not understand these drop rates. After 3 days of nothing today I have gotten 5 of Jasmines comfy fabric. I am not complaining mind you just can’t figure it out. Need 4 more so maybe I can get them before I go to bed. :laughing:

21. mikegood2

mikegood2 DIS Veteran

Sadly there is nothing to understand, it’s almost entirely about luck and getting great drop rates like those who finished a day or two ago, or like many of us awful drop rates. :rotfl: It’s also less about complaining for me, although some would argue that it’s what I did in previous posts, but more about getting frustrated. Other than accidentally sending Ralph out on a 12 hour side mission a few days ago, I’m collecting everyone who can collect the comfy fabric when they are done and still 4 short from finishing Jasmine.